剧集 | 探险活宝(2010) | 导航列表
We're going back to rough-housing.
等等 各位
No, wait, fellas.
巨山不喜欢打闹
The mountain doesn't like rough-housing.
但我们不打闹就不开心 懂吗?
Well, we don't like not rough-housing. You see the problem here?
那么 如果‥
Well... What if...
如果把巨山转个180度呢?
What if we rotate the entire mountain 180 degrees around...
巨山就会面对另一个方向
so the mountain is facing the other direction?
这样你们就可以继续格斗
That way you guys can keep rough-housing...
巨山也不用看了
and the mountain doesn't have to watch it.
听起来很不错
Sounds fine with me.
你觉得呢 巨山?
What do you say, mountain?
好 但你们要发誓会保重
That's okay. Only if you guys promise to stay healthy...
等我转过去 也不再打来打去
and not rough-house after you rotate me.
山会说话啊?
That mountain can talk?
就答应他吧 他疯了
Just promise him anything, he's out of his gourd.
好 我们会保重
Yeah. We'll stay healthy.
谢天谢地
Thank goodness.
好了 孩子 把我转到另一边吧
All right, kids. Spin me the math around.
现在我得建造滑轮装置
Now, I just need to set up some sort of pulley system.
不要 我在这里
No! Over here.
别转过来
Don't turn him around.
这样我就看不到他的美背
If you do, then I'll miss looking at his beautiful back.
非常好看的背
It's gorgeous.
什么 真的吗?
What? Really?
什么 但是‥
What? But...
-好吧 或许我们可以‥ -不好意思
Okay... Maybe what we can do is... Huh? - Excuse me.
我们需要帮助
We need your help.
这里没有音乐 但我们非常想跳舞
There's no music playing... and we desperately wanna dance.
好 麻烦稍等
Hold on just a second, you guys.
我‥等等就帮你们 好吗?
I'll... help you out in one minute, okay?
可以安静点吗?
Pipe down over there.
我需要清静一下
I want some peace and quiet.
-让我‥ -我想要授粉
Let me just... - And I need to be pollinated.
授粉后 我就能生小孩
Pollinated all over to make my babies.
各位 一次只能解决一个问题
Everybody, please. One problem at a time.
我的屁屁好痒 但我抓不到
My butt's itchy, but I can't scratch it.
水太冷了
This water's too cold.
妈妈 请把苍蝇 从妈妈身上赶走‥
Mommy. Please keep the flies away from our mommy.
那家伙偷走我们的三角形
That guy stole our triangle.
他们偷摘李子
They swiped my plum.
-我们要打闹‥ -我没穿衣服
We wanna rough-house! - I'm naked.
怎么了?
What's happening?
大家都想要不同的东西
Everybody wants different things.
有些人想要的 另一边却不想要
And some of them want stuff... that's exactly the thing the others don't want.
兄弟 等等
Whoa, dude. Hold on.
这个人要这个 那个人要那个
So this guy wants this and that guy wants that.
但兄弟 你想要什么?
But, man, what do you want?
你想要什么?
What do you want?
怎么了宝宝 怎么在哭?
What do you want, baby? Why're you crying?
玛格丽特 不知道宝宝怎么了 他黏着树叶 而且很臭
Margaret, this baby won't tell me what's wrong with it... and it's stuck to a leaf, and it stinks.
给我抱 约书亚
Give it here, Joshua.
只要关爱和亲吻 就能让他开心
This baby just needs some love and kisses to be happy.
看吧 他开心起来了
There. See? Now it's happy.
你亲了便便小孩
You just kissed a boom-boom baby.
除非你把脏脸洗干净 否则别靠近我
So don't expect any more sugar from me, sweetheart... until we wash your dirty, dirty face.
老皮 我想帮助需要的人 让大家都高兴
Jake, what I want is to help anyone in need so everyone is happy.
太感性了 但就这么做吧 兄弟
That's pretty corny, man. But let's do it, dude.
准备好了吗 蘑菇们?
Ready over there, mushroom gang?
准备好了
Ready, Finn.
-你呢 龙兄弟? -准备好了
Ready, dragon? - Yes, sir.
巨山 你呢?
Ready, Mountain Man?
-好了 -开始
I'm ready. Go!
苍蝇都飞走了‥
The flies are leaving.
什么都听不到
Can't hear a thing.
花粉来了
Pollen. Here they come.
好耶
Oh, yeah.
不再光溜溜
Not naked.
我什么都看不到 有人在打闹吗?
I can't see anything. Is anyone rough-housing?
-没有 -太好了
No. - Radical.
我可以继续欣赏美背
And I can still see this gorgeous back.
谢谢你 阿宝 你真的帮了每一个人
Thank you, Finn. You really helped everybody.
等等 我有一个问题
Stop. I've got a problem.
-怎么了? -这只海豚爱上我了
Well, what's the matter? - This dolphin fell in love with me.
这才不是问题
That's the opposite of a problem.
探险时间到了
Adventure time!
探险活宝
待续
谢谢观赏
剧集 | 探险活宝(2010) | 导航列表