剧集 | 探险活宝(2010) | 导航列表
我现在也很难过
Hey, this is hard for me too.
以前我跟面面很要好
I mean, I used to eat chili cheese fries with Brad.
这趟旅程会有很多感情纠葛
So there's gonna be a lot of romantic tension on this ride.
面面
Brad.
公主 你想我吗?
You miss me yet, LSP?
坐过去一点 阿宝
Scootch over, Finn.
我要移到后座去
I'm gonna sit in the back.
到了
This is it.
-我们走 -等等 自己要小心
Let's go! - Wait... watch yourself, Finn.
拥有解药的人名声都很坏
The guys who use the antidote up here... are notorious
他们会假消肿
for being smooth posers.
-什么意思? -就是字面上的意思
What does that mean? - It just means what it means.
快点 拿完解药就走了
Hurry, get the antidote so we can get outta here.
谢了 公主
Thanks, LSP.
肿得好
Bumps!
-肿得好 -对 肿得好
Bumps. - Yeah, bumps.
烦死了
Aw, man.
你们看来很消肿
Hey, guys. Lookin' smooth.
是吗? 你觉得我们消肿了?
Really? You think we're smooth?
中间这位比较明显
Well, mostly you in the center, but yeah.
你找我们干吗?
Why are you sucking up to us?
总之 我的朋友老皮需要解药
My best friend needs an antidote for lumpiness.
肿泡泡 是吧?
Yeah, lumpiness sucks.
蒙提 时间到了 换我
Hey, Monty! Time's up, sphere hog, my turn!
解药就是你们坐的那东西吗?
So the antidote is in that orb you were sitting on?
这颗球就是解药
This orb is the antidote.
-借用一下吧? -只要你马上还来就行
Can my friend borrow it? - Yeah, sure, as long as you give it right back.
-谢了 各位 -怎么这么久?
Thanks, fellas. - What's taking so long?
那些滑头给你东西了吗?
Did those smooth heads give you the orb already or what?
-等等 -你还有其他朋友啊?
Wait! - Is this another "friend" of yours?
关你什么事? 快点把解药给他们
What do you care? Just give him the antidote already
还有别再装了
and stop being such a poser.
抱歉 我们改变心意了
Sorry, kid... we changed our minds.
你干嘛对他们没礼貌?
Why did you have to say all those rude things to them?
什么? 我明明在帮你们
What? I was helping you.
谢了 他们正准备给我解药
Thanks a lot. They were right about to hand over the antidote!
-不客气 -你侮辱他们 他们生气了
You're welcome a lot. - You insulted them and they got mad...
现在老皮要肿一辈子了
and now Jake's going to be lumpy forever.
全都是你的错
This is all your fault!
我知道你的感觉了
Wow, now I know how you really feel.
我只是想帮忙 但随便啦
I was just trying to help, but whatever.
才不是随便就好
No. No, not whatever.
我知道我有时会搞砸事情
I know I mess things up sometimes,
但我尽力了 你照说是我的朋友
but I'm really trying... and you're supposed to be my friend.
不该像这里的假朋友
Not like the fake ones I have here.
你好自为之 我要去找乐子了
So do what you want. I'm going to promcoming!
肿老皮 你到底要不要来?
Are you comin' or not, lumpy Jake?
不要 因为不管我多肿多丑
No. Because no matter how messed up and lumpy I get...
这个家伙绝对不会背叛我
this guy never turns his back on me.
我马上就来 我要背叛他了
Oh, yeah. Right behind ya. Just gotta turn my back on this guy.
老皮 太阳快下山了
Jake, it's almost sunset!
老皮 我没救到他
Jake. Didn't save him.
我‥
I...
我要毁了肿泡泡国度
I'll kill you lumpy space!
你别鬼叫
Jam on, man.
-你们不是走了吗? -你的悲鸣唤回了我们
I thought you guys left. - We were drawn back by your plaintive wail.
我们喜欢你乱发脾气
We dig your directionless fury.
-谢了 -有你的 接好
Thanks? - Respect. Here.
拿去抢回女朋友吧
Take it. Win your girl back.
他不是女友 但还来得及救
Yeah, there's no girl. But there is still time to save Jake!
你们知道舞会在哪里吗?
Do you guys know where promcoming is?
舞会就办在下面的肿泡泡之地
Promcoming takes place way down on that land lump.
太棒了 你们有车吗?
Awesome. Do any of y'all have wheels?
没有 我们跟你一样被放鸽子了
Nah, we were all ditched here just like you.
好 我跳下断崖应该能到吧?
Well, you think I could make it to that land lump... if I jumped off this cliff?
别闹了 你这么消肿 会摔成大肉饼
You kidding? A smoothie like you'll plummet right into the eternal void!
我要是肿泡泡就能飘过去吗?
What if I was lumpy? Could I float over?
不行‥这样太危险了
No. It's too dangerous.
我估计成功机率有一半
I'd say there's a 50/50 chance of you making it.
这样就够了 快点咬我
That's good enough for me. Now bite me!
-你疯了吗? -你在胡说什么?
Are you crazy, man? - What are you talking about?
很好 我能感觉你们一起咬
Yes! I can feel the multiple bites...
增加了变肿的速度
accelerating the lumpification process!
我开始漂浮了
I'm starting to float.
别跳 老兄
Don't jump, guy!
要救老皮就只能跳
I have to. For my buddy!
他疯了
He's insane.
我成功了 他就在那里
I made it. And there he is.
跳舞真好 酷
Yeah, promcoming. Yeah, cool.
老皮 我也变成肿泡泡了
Jake, I'm mostly lumpy now...
我真心觉得你该坐上去
and I totally think you should sit on this sphere!
-不要 -坐上去
No. - Sit on it!
-不要 -拜托你 你是我最好的朋友
No! - Please, Jake. You're my best friend.
坐在这上面
Just sit on the sphere.
少来了 我还记得你
Sha! I remember you.
你就是个不想变肿的消肿人
You're just a smoothie wannabe lumpy poser!
快坐上去 免得我肿得更厉害
Sit on it! Before I turn completely lumpy!
-不要 -糟糕 感觉肿泡泡要吞掉我了
No! - Oh, no. I can feel the lumpiness about to consume me.
对 肿泡泡超棒
Oh, yeah! Being lumpy is the best.
你少装了 傻瓜
Stop talking to yourself, dumb guy.
拿着你的球滚出去
Take your ball and get out of here!
很好 我也不想给你了
Fine, I don't want you to have it anyway.
-现在我不可以拿了吗? -没错 这是我的
So I can't have it now, eh? - That's right. It's mine.
-把球给我 -不要 我不给你
Gimme that ball! - No! You can't have it.
-快点给我 -不要
Give it to me! - No!
我想要 快点给我
I want it, give it to me.
想要就去捡啊
You want it that bad? Go get it then.
我不再是肿泡泡了
I'm not lumpy anymore!
糟糕 老弟 快点坐上来
Oh, no. Finn, buddy, you gotta sit on this.
不要 你不能逼我
No! You can't make me,
可恶的家伙‥
smoo...
阿宝‥
Finn! Hey, Finn.
老弟 阿宝
Hey, buddy. Finn!
老弟 我们办到了
Hey, dude, we made it!
天啊 我的屁♥股♥冰冰的
Man, there's something cold under my butt.
是解药 时间刚刚好
The antidote. Just in time too.
公主 我生你的气真不好意思
LSP, I'm sorry I blew up at you before.
我没这个意思 只是太紧张了
I didn't mean it, I was just really stressed out.
没关系 你跟老皮可以补偿我
Y'know, it's fine. You and Jake can make it up to me...
跟我跳最后一支舞
by dancing this last dance with me.
我觉得不错
Sounds good to me.
老皮 你呢?
Whadda ya say, Jake?
听来很无聊
That sounds totally lame.
开玩笑的 来跳舞吧
I'm just kiddin'. Let's dance!
待续
谢谢观赏
剧集 | 探险活宝(2010) | 导航列表