剧集 | 探险活宝(2010) | 导航列表
#朋友们 一起来#
#Adventure time Come on, grab your friends#
#探险活宝 我们最爱#
#We'll go to very distant lands#
#老皮耍酷 阿宝耍呆#
#With Jake the Dog And Finn the Human#
#这里永远欢乐精彩#
#The fun will never end#
恶夜魔境
谢谢你帮我录音 阿宝
Thanks for helping me record, Finn.
不客气 艾薇尔
No problem, Marceline.
现在我要唱首很私人的歌♥
Now I'm gonna sing something really personal...
千万不要笑我
so don't laugh at me.
我做梦都不敢 小姐
I would never dream of it, m'lady.
从慢拍开始 保持下去
Now start a slow beat and keep it steady...
不然就会搞砸
or it'll mess up everything.
没问题
You got it.
#爸爸 为何偷吃我薯条#
#Daddy Why did you eat my fries?#
#我买♥♥的‥#
#I bought them#
#全是我的#
#And they were mine#
#你吃光光 全都吃光了#
#But you ate them Yeah you ate my fries#
#我大哭一场#
#And I cried#
#但你却没看到#
#But you didn't see me cry#
#爸爸 到底爱我不爱#
#Daddy, do you even love me?#
#我希望你说出来#
#Well I wish you would show it#
#不然我该如何知道#
#Cause I wouldn't know it#
#什么怪爸爸偷吃女儿薯条#
#What kind of dad eats his daughter's fries#
#简直史上最坏#
#And doesn't look her in the eyes?#
#爸爸我泪流满腮#
#Daddy, there were tears there#
#不知你是否在乎#
#If you saw them would you even care?#
阿宝 你弄乱拍子了
Finn, you messed the beat up!
艾薇尔 既然你这么想你♥爸♥爸
Marceline, if you're thinking about your dad so much, then...
为什么不去看他?
why don't you go see him?
他不值得我跑一趟
He's not worth the effort.
不值得跑一趟?
Not worth what effort?
这个嘛‥首先我得画一个圈 中间有笑脸
Well... first I'd have to draw a circle with a happy face in the center...
接下来‥泼上虫奶
and then... douse it with bug milk...
是吗?
Oh, yeah?
然后我要念一个咒语‥
And then you're supposed to chant something like...
"愿邪恶常伴你与你邪恶左右"
maloso vobis com et cum spiritum!
但我‥真的不想见他
But, I don't really want to see him.
我还是很气他偷吃我薯条
I'm still mad about the thing with the fries.
什么?
What?
艾薇尔
Marceline.
阿宝 你做了什么好事?
Finn, what the heck did you do?
我让你跟家人重聚?
I reunited you with your family.
这孩子是邪恶仆人吗?
Is this kid your evil servant?
我才不邪恶 艾薇尔爸爸
I'm not evil, Marceline's dad.
我超善良
I'm super good.
超善良?
Super good?
你干吗?
What are you doing?
偷你的灵魂
Stealing your soul.
爸
Dad!
你每次都这样
You always do stuff like this.
艾薇尔 我老不懂你干吗发火
Marceline, I never know what's gonna set you off.
这是家传的斧头吗?
Is this the family axe?
你把它变成某种鲁特琴了
Did you turn it into some kind of lute?
快还我 然后出去
Give it back and get out!
好 我会走
Kay, I'll go.
反正我还有事要做
I've got business to attend to anyways.
把哇赛秘境的的灵魂吸光
Sucking up all the souls in Ooo.
什么? 不行
What? No!
下次再见罗
See you kids later.
-我的贝斯 -邪恶入侵哇赛秘境了
My bass! - I've unleashed evil onto Ooo!
必须阻止他 艾薇尔
We've got to stop him, Marceline.
好吧 但我跟你去 只是为了拿回我的贝斯
Fine, but I'm only coming with you to get my bass back.
我要怎么消灭这家伙?
Hey, how do I kill this guy anyway?
阿宝 你不能消灭我爸
Finn, you can't kill my dad.
对不起 我不是有意‥
I'm sorry, I didn't mean...
不是 是真的杀不了他
No. You literally can't kill my dad.
他不会死
He's deathless.
你是谁?
Who are you?
我肯定不是那个 会吸掉你灵魂的人
Well, I'm sure not the guy who's gonna suck out your soul.
很好 因为我最害怕那个人了
Good, cause that's, like, my number-one fear.
是吗?
Really?
我知道有一个方法能克服
Well, I know a little exercise for that.
想不想试试?
Wanna try it?
这个嘛‥
Well...
首先 闭上眼睛
First, close your eyes.
好的
Okay.
你差一点杀了我
You could've killed me!
但是我没有
But I didn't.
现在你不觉得活着很棒吗?
And now aren't you thrilled just to be alive?
大概吧 所以呢?
Yeah, I guess. So what?
所以下一个步骤 会更显得恐怖
So this next part will be all the more horrifying.
那边 在下面
There! Below us.
那儿有一群绵绵人
A gathering of Fluffy People.
他们也许看过你♥爸♥爸
Mayhaps they've seen your father.
艾薇尔 放下英雄阿宝
Marceline, release the Finn bomb!
他们吓坏了
They're all freaked out.
因为他们都很怕他
It's because they're scared of him.
我爸来过了
My dad's been here.
来吧 我们走
Come on. Let's go.
不行 我们要帮助这个人
No. We gotta help this guy.
我这边有老皮 帮我准备的灵魂美食
I've got some soul food that Jake packed for me.
像是甘蓝菜 还有炸肉排
You like collard greens? Or country-fried steak?
听着 要帮他的话
Look, you wanna help him?
-就先帮我抢回贝斯 -那样怎么能帮他?
Help me get my bass back! - How will that help him?
我老爸抢了我的贝斯 阿宝
My dad stole my bass guitar, Finn!
等我抢回来
When I get it back,
我就拿它砍他脖子 把我爸丢回恶夜魔境
I'm gonna break it over his neck and slam my dad back into the Nightosphere!
糟糕
Oh, clam!
但我们应该先把你♥爸♥吸走的灵魂 还给这些可怜的小东西
But first we gotta return the souls your dad sucked... back to these sad little husks.
对吧 艾薇尔?
Right, Marceline?
当然 是要这么做
Sure. Yeah, we'll do that.
我说那就是 我对地球膨胀说的看法
and I says, That's what I think of expanding-Earth theory.
好了
All right.
我也有个笑话
I've got a joke too.
谁穿着黑西装
What wears a dark suit,
而且超邪恶
is completely evil...
还准备吸光你们的灵魂啊?
and is about to suck out all your souls?
你妈妈
Your mama!
没错 我就是你妈
That's right. I'm your mama.
红石关
Red Rock Pass.
如果我爸想通过山区
If my dad wants to get through the mountains...
就必须经过这里
he'll have to go through here.
我们可以合作
We can work together
用这颗石头砸他
and smash him with this rock.
一旦他被砸扁
And once he's smooshed...
所有的灵魂就会回到身体里
all the souls will go back to their rightful bods.
#踩扁蚂蚁 吸光灵魂#
#Stompin' on ants Suckin' their souls#
#踩扁蚂蚁 灵‥魂#
#Stompin' on ants Souls#
怎么 终于想到 要攻击你老爸了啊?
So finally taking a run at your old man, huh?
老爸
Daddy!
吃我一脚
Karate kick!
艾薇尔 把他困在那里
Marceline! Keep him right there!
我劈
Karate chop!
你摧毁不了我
You can't destroy me.
不是 老爸
No. Dad...
我‥并不想摧毁你
I don't want to destroy you.
你不要干涉我的人生就对了
Look, just stay out of my life!
你根本不算活人
You're not even alive.
你搞砸了 我们应该是一国的
You blew it, dude. We're supposed to be a team.
我们的目标 是阻止你♥爸♥爸吸灵魂
A team whose sport... is stop your dad from sucking souls. Ball.
我只想让我爸关心我
剧集 | 探险活宝(2010) | 导航列表