剧集 | 探险活宝(2010) | 导航列表
#朋友们 一起来#
#Adventure time Come on, grab your friends#
#探险活宝 我们最爱#
#We'll go to very distant lands#
#老皮耍酷 阿宝耍呆#
#With Jake the Dog And Finn the Human#
#这里永远欢乐精彩#
#The fun will never end It's adventure time#
我最爱的两个人
小猫咪 快点过来
Pussy cat. Come here.
-救命 -别担心 咒语马上就会解除
Help! - Don't worry. His spells never last long.
他们是谁? 跟他们战斗很好玩
Who are these guys? This is a great fight.
没错 你们没见过吗?
Yeah. You never fought them?
他们每天四点出现 一秒不差
They come out everyday at four o'clock on the dot.
可能是因为我那时在 跟彩虹姐姐约会 一秒不差
I guess that's because I meet Lady Rainicorn... every day at four o'clock on the dot.
糟糕 迟到了
Oh, shoot. I'm late.
留下来嘛
You should stay, man.
每天五点 我都砍掉他们俩的头
At five o'clock every day, I chop both their heads off,
隔天他们头又长回来了
and they grow them back for the next day.
一听就好棒
Aw, man, that sounds awesome.
我很想留下来战斗
I do wanna stay and fight those guys...
但我也想跟女朋友约会
but I also want to hang out with my girlfriend.
你好逊
Boo.
我该走了
I should probably go.
待会见 兄弟
I'll see ya later, buddy.
再见
Bye.
对不起‥我迟到了
Sorry. Sorry I'm late.
我们在跟鲨鱼和科学猫战斗 我忘了时间
Finn and I were fighting this shark and science cat... and I lost track of time.
但是 我还是来了
Anyway, I'm here now, my lady...
我还带了半颗柳橙给你
and I have brought to you half an orange.
(韩语)谢谢你
[Korean]
好棒 把它变成绿色
Nice. Now make that green.
很好
Yeah, that's good.
(韩语)
[Korean]
睡觉? 但我们要一起拉中提琴
Sleep? But we were supposed to play viola together.
(韩语)抱歉 但你迟到了
[Korean]
这倒是 抱歉我迟到了
Yeah, sorry again for coming so late.
(韩语)
[Korean]
晚安
Good night.
你好 老皮
Hi, Jake.
-你好 雪比 -为什么这么沮丧?
Hey, Shelby. - Why're you lookin' so down in the dumps?
没回应 大概没事
No response, huh? Guess you're good.
我受够了 雪比
I'm fed up, Shelby. - Hm?
每当我跟彩虹姐姐约会
Whenever I hang out with Lady Rainicorn...
就想念跟阿宝的快乐时光
I miss out on fun times with Finn...
但当我和阿宝在一起时
and then when I hang out with Finn...
却又想起彩虹姐姐
I'm missing out on Lady Rainicorn.
老皮 何不同时和他们在一起?
Hey, Jake. Why don't you just hang out with both of them at the same time?
这样就不用想来想去了
And then I won't miss anything.
雪比 我的问题解决了
Shelby, my problems are solved.
是不是很棒?
Isn't this great?
-非常棒 对吧? -没错
This is totally great, isn't it? - Yeah.
-对吗? -(韩语)
Isn't it? - [Korean]
她说什么?
What? What did she say?
她说她也觉得很棒
She said she also thinks it's great.
你们知道你们都 很有幽默感吗?
Did you know that you both have an awesome sense of humor?
-真的吗? -是啊 要讲笑话吗?
We do? - Yeah, anybody have a joke?
我来讲
Oh, I have a joke. Okay.
-敲敲门 -(韩语)
Knock, knock. - [Korean]
她说"是谁?"
She said who's there?
拉肚子
Diarrhea.
(韩语)
[Korean]
(韩语)
[Korean]
她说"谁是拉肚子"吗?
Did she say "diarrhea who?"
没有 她没有这样说
No. No, she didn't say "diarrhea who."
她没‥说什么
She didn't say it.
那换你讲一个好了
Lady, how 'bout you tell a joke?
(韩语)
[Korean]
(韩语)
[Korean]
(韩语)
[Korean]
她讲了什么?
What's the joke?
这个笑话翻译起来不好笑
Well, the joke doesn't translate very well.
老皮 我想走了
Man, I might leave.
我可以离开吗?
Is it okay if I leave?
我想去战斗
I kinda want to go fight something.
别走
No. Don't leave.
真希望能让你们直接聊天
If there was only some way you two could talk to each other directly.
对了 我想起来了
Dude, I just remembered.
倒楣鬼湖底 有一个全功能的翻译机
There's a universal translator device at the bottom of Lake Szelezon.
是邪恶湖水骑士守护的湖吗?
The lake guarded by evil lake knights?
对啊 忘了为何要把它丢下去
Yeah, I can't remember why I threw it in there.
我们一起去找吧
Let's all go and get it.
老皮 彩虹姐姐要去吗?
Jake, you're inviting Rainicorn?
我没恶意 但她这么甜美 不适合致命探险吧?
No offense, but isn't she a little too sweet for deadly adventure?
放心吧 她是战斗女王
Trust me, Finn. She's the rowdy queen.
什么都难不倒
She can do anything.
好吧 信任击拳
All right. Trust pound.
探险活宝
水底伪装
Underwater camouflage.
太棒了‥
Yeah, allright. Yeah!
姐姐 你真厉害
Lady, you are incredible.
你该跟我们一起探险
You should adventure with us all the time.
一切照计划发展
All according to plan.
(韩语)
[Korean]
-什么? -翻译机在这里
What? - Here's the translator.
来听看看 可以选不同声音
Let's see here. Voice options are:
老男人 呆呆外星人 还有梦靥
old man, nerdy alien or nightmare?
说点话吧 美女
Try sayin' something, toots.
我把果园的桃子吃光了
...and then I ate all the peaches in the orchard.
农夫非常生气
And that farmer was so angry.
我喜欢这个声音
I like this voice.
我的故事说完了
And that's the end of my story.
好吧 至少用老男人的声音 可以听懂他说的话
Well, at least with old man option, we can understand him.
我是说她 就是你 宝贝
I mean her. I mean you, Sugar.
跳上我的背 我送你们回家
Hop on my back, and I'll give you both a ride home.
都听你的 爷爷
Whatever you say, grandpa.
快点 亲爱的 把你腿绕我身上
Come on, my darling. Wrap your legs around me.
我想起来丢掉翻译机的原因了
I remember why I drowned that translator now.
爷爷 你没有翅膀怎么飞?
Hey, grandpa, how are you able to fly if you don't have wings?
光线来自太阳
Well, light travels from the sun...
从地球反射进入我们的眼睛
then bounces off of our planet... and back into our eyes
因此我们能感受色彩
so we can perceive color.
我的身体可以拦截光线
My body can intercept that light
然后在光线上跳舞
and dance around on it.
宝贝 后座有点太晃了
Baby, it's a little rocky in the back seat here.
天啊 森林巫师在分送 免费魔力戒指
Shmow! That forest wizard is giving away free power rings.
你也想要拿吗 阿宝?
Do you want to try getting some, Finn?
当然
Yes.
姐姐
Lady!
阿宝
Finn.
姐姐?
Lady?
姐姐? 阿宝?
Lady? Finn?
你们在这里吗? 可恶
Y'all around here? Dang it.
你看 你看到了吗?
Check it out. Aw, did you see that?
-非常好玩 -你们在这里
This is like the funnest thing ever. - There you are.
刚刚去哪儿了?
Where were you guys?
你没有一起飞下来吗?
Wait a minute. You didn't fly down with us?
我以为你一直在我们后面
I thought you were behind us this whole time.
没有 我从尾巴摔下来 还一直呼喊你们
No. I fell off of your tail-end. I was shouting your name.
亲爱的 我们没有听到 可能是云层太厚了
Oh, Honey-pot. We probably couldn't hear you because of the cloud density.
老皮 你看这些魔力戒指
Jake. Check out these power rings.
好棒啊 你拿了十个吗?
That's cool. You got ten of them?
对啊 姐姐也拿了一些
Yeah. Lady got some too.
真棒
That's cool.
要分你一个吗? 我有好多
You want one of mine? I've got so many.
剧集 | 探险活宝(2010) | 导航列表