剧集 | 探险活宝(2010) | 导航列表
He's not here.
那样我就要扒了你的心
Which means I'm going to rip your heart out.
我不好吃啦
Crud!
你绝对逃不出去 小宝
You can't hide from me, Jim!
我几乎什么都知道 记得吗?
I know almost everything! Remember?
不管你在哪里我都会知道
I know exactly where you might be, Jim.
我马上就要去捉你了
I'm about to pounce on you.
一 二 三
One. Two. Three.
讨厌
Aw, man!
我还以为你在这里呢
I thought you would be behind this rock.
好 我现在知道你在哪里了
All right, I know where you are now...
我准备好要再度出击了
and I'm about to pounce again!
一 二 三
One, two... three!
讨厌
Aw, man.
现在只剩几个地方要找
Well, there's only a few more places to look.
老皮 我真是笨蛋
Oh, Jake. I'm such a fool!
好傻 好天真
A silly fool!
你是哪位?
Who the heck?
没事了
It's okay.
我是你的守护天使
I'm your guardian angel, Finn.
我是来拯救你的
I'm here to save you.
真的吗?
Really?
跟我来 天使带你离开吧
Come here. Let the angel pick you up.
好吧
Okay.
这真的很酷
This is radical!
你觉得舒服吗?
Are you comfortable?
要不要吃点心?
Would you like some snacks?
不用了 谢谢
I'm fine, thank you.
来吧 我帮你清干净
Here. Let me clean you up...
把衣服补好
and mend your clothes.
我要带你去 放着水晶之眼的密室
I'm taking you to the chamber of the Crystal Eye.
太好了
Aw, yeah!
然后在那边料理你
Where I'm going to cook you.
吃掉你的肉
and eat your flesh
什么?
Wait? What?
相信你的守护天使
Trust in your Guardian Angel!
快放我下来
Put me down, lady!
如你所愿
As you wish.
天啊 大家都想吃我
Aw, man, everyone wants to eat me up.
大概是因为我太美味
It's probably because I'm so sweet.
好了 要煮小孩汤
Now, for little kid soup.
秘诀就是要用小火来慢慢炖
The secret is a low flame over a long period.
这也是老皮的秘诀
That's Jake's secret too.
真希望他来救我
Sure hope he saves me.
我会拯救你
I will save thee, Finn.
说真的 你很变♥态♥
Lady, you are sick.
老皮
Oh, Jake.
-干嘛? -老皮
What? - Jake!
阿宝
Finn!
你怎么在这里?
What are you doing here?
我在找你 小笨蛋
I was looking for you, knucklehead.
吃完午餐我好担心
I was so worried that right after lunch...
我就跳进洞里想追上你
I plunged into the dungeon after ya.
不过很奇怪
Strangest thing though.
路上一直遇到怪人
I kept running into obstacles.
选择决斗的武器
Choose your dueling weapon!
我选择‥
I choose...
三明治
sandwich.
那些决斗超出我的理解范围
The challenges were impossible for me...
你在的话就赢定了
but you would have blown right through them.
我不停问自己
I kept asking myself...
阿宝会怎么做?
what would Finn do?
真的 超级沮丧
Just frustrating.
你懂我的意思吧?
You know what I mean.
是啊 我知道
Yeah, I think I do.
新发现的尊重
想办法离开这里吧
Now, let's figure out a way out of this cage!
小事一件 我有钥匙手
Got it covered. With key hand!
可是我没看到钥匙孔
I don't see any keyholes in this cage, though.
马上生给你 锁头手
Not a problem, man. Lock hand!
更棒的是 胡萝卜手
I'll get us out with carrot hand.
快走吧
C'mon, man.
还有时间偷水晶之眼 结束打赌游戏
We still got a couple minutes left... to steal that Crystal Eye and win your bet!
等等 你要帮我赢打赌
Wait. You'd help me win a bet... that I made
证明我不必依赖你吗?
about how I could accomplish something without you?
废话少说 跳上来就对了
Just hop on my powdered donut, boy!
收到
Cling!
就在那里 水晶之眼
There it is! The Crystal Eye!
我们用友谊的手 把它举起来
Let's give this the good ol' friendship lift!
最好快逃‥
Friendship, go! - Friendship, go!
至少死的时候
At least if I die,
还可以跟好朋友在一起
I'll die with my best friend!
说得对
Me too!
快跳上天鹅
Get on my swan!
没问题
Okay!
希望你们学到了教训
I hope you learned a lesson from all this!
-一加一大于二‥ -两个臭皮匠也不赖‥
We learned that two heads... - We learned that...
-一加一大于二‥ -两个臭皮匠也不赖‥
are better than one head? - working together is better than... not working together?
差不多啦
Whatever.
看来这不是她想要的答案
It looks like that's not the answer she wanted.
我学到你是‥
I learned that you are a very...
超聪明的公主
intelligent princess?
算你够灵光
You're darn right, I am.
好耶
Yeah! All right!
泡泡糖公主 起飞
Princess Bubblegum away!
待续
谢谢观赏
剧集 | 探险活宝(2010) | 导航列表