剧集 | 探险活宝(2010) | 导航列表
The Ice King cursed me. You've gotta set me free.
我宁死也不要嫁给冰霸王
I would rather die than marry the Ice King.
他骗了我
He tricked me.
我本来还为那个混♥蛋♥高兴呢
And I was happy for that son of a toot!
你看她的戒指
Look at her ring.
帮她戴订婚戒指 她就爱上我了
She fell in love with me the moment I slipped on her engagement ring.
魔咒就在上头
That's what cursed her.
别担心 公主
Don't worry, princess.
我会拔下戒指 解救你
I'll remove this ring and save your life.
不准动 她是我的老婆
No! She's my loveboat.
错了 是你下了咒
No, man. You cursed her.
-她才不爱你 -你少自以为是
She hates you. - Okay, that's your opinion.
等等 你早就知道她中了咒语
Wait a minute. So you knew she was cursed all along.
你根本知道她不会偷恶魔眼吧
Which means you knew she wasn't trying to steal... your demonic eye junk or whatever...
你能完全掌控她
and you knew you had total control of her.
对啦‥
Yeah, yes, that's right.
那你何必害我们 掏心掏肺聊婚姻?
So then why did you make us go through all that junk... about why marriage is worth stuff?
不知道 我难懂又随兴吧
I don't know. I'm complicated. And spontaneous.
这大概就是她想嫁给我的原因
That's probably why she wants to marry me.
她会嫁给你是因为被你洗♥脑♥了
She wants to marry you because you brainwashed her.
安静
Silence!
等一下 讨厌‥
Wait. Aw, man.
该进行结婚仪式了 把她拉上去
It's time for the lowering ceremony. Hoist her up.
开始下降
Commence the lowering.
谁都无法阻止我了
Yes, nothing can stop me now.
你有什么毛病?
What is wrong with you, man?
居然在婚礼时扭新郎的鼻子
Strangling the groom's nose at a wedding?
你才有什么毛病?
What's wrong with you?
有问题的是你
You're the one that there's something wrong with.
-接到你了 -感恩
Gotcha. - Thanks, man.
小事一桩
No problem.
你的东西掉了 接着
I think you dropped something. Catch.
老皮
Jake!
什么?
What?
老皮
Jake!
你把戒指拿掉了吗?
You got the ring off her finger?
对 现在她已经清醒了
Oh, yeah... now she's not hypnotized.
但是我们还没解冻
But we're still frozen.
-我有个主意 -很好
I got a plan. - Oh, good.
再来一次 放她下来
Now, let's try that again. Lower her.
你这个大坏蛋 我恨你
You lousy butt-faced pig. I hate you.
她来了 摸摸胡子 宝贝
Here she comes. Yes, touch my beard, dearie.
这样就对了 就差一点
Yes, that's right almost there.
趁现在
Now.
雪人 我完婚了吗?
I'm married. Right, snowman?
对 正式完婚
Yes, it's official.
正式完婚 你娶了一只狗
It's official. You done married a dog, dude.
什么意思‥?
What? What's that supposed to...
糟了
Oh no.
等等 我在笑什么?
Wait. What the... what am I laughing about?
一切都恢复正常了
And now everything's back to normal.
还有一件麻烦事
I wouldn't say everything.
来庆祝我婚没结成
Come on, guys, help me celebrate my un-marriage.
待续
谢谢观赏
剧集 | 探险活宝(2010) | 导航列表