剧集 | 探险活宝(2010) | 导航列表
好 你这条狗最聪明了
Yeah! You're the smartest dog I know, man.
老皮‥
Jake? Jake!
你不能过去
You cannot pass!
把朋友还给我
Give me back my friend!
-不要 -没关系 阿宝
No! - It's okay, Finn!
我出得来
I can get out!
快放了老皮
Let Jake go or I'll...
不然踢爆你的脚
I'll kick your foot!
你绝对伤不了我
It is impossible for you to hurt me!
别担心 我找到另一条路了
Don't worry, dude! I found another way...
我来了 老皮
I'm comin', buddy!
你的狗总算掉进我的胃里了
I think your dog finally fell into my stomach.
你在哪里?
Where'd you go?
我拿到你的皮夹了 大个儿
I've got your wallet, man!
别跑 那是我的钱
No! My big money!
快还我
Give it back!
那把我朋友还来
Gimme back my friend!
但我已经把他杀了
But I killed him already!
很好 我就把钱还你
Fine. I'll give you your dollar!
拿去
Here's your dollar!
老皮 你没事吧?
Jake! You're okay!
他的胃里还真怪
Stomachs are weird!
兄弟 你一路飞到了山顶
Dude, you just flew us all the way to the top!
等一下
Wait a minute.
我闻到宝典就在门后
I can smell the book right through this door.
你偷我的钱 现在被捕了
You're under arrest for stealing my dollar!
等一下 老皮
Just a minute, Jake.
你知道这代表什么吗?
You know what that was?
这是正义之举
That was righteous.
谢了 快闻出宝典在哪里吧
Thanks, Jake. Now sniff out that book for me.
没问题
You got it!
了不起
Cool!
恭喜你 小男孩阿宝
Congratulations, Finn the Human.
你一定很正直才能走这么远
You must be truly righteous... to have made it this far.
-谢谢 -欢迎光临我的脑子
Thank you. - Now enter my brain world...
我会让你好好见识自己
and I will show you some aspect of yourself...
包你多少会吃惊
that you're not entirely aware of.
这是哪里?
Where am I?
这是你的最终考验
For your final trial...
消灭那头怪兽
slay the beast!
为什么? 它很邪恶吗?
Why? Is it an evil beast?
对 邪恶到了极点
Yes... it's completely evil.
你会解决它吗?
Will you slay it?
好 我不会放过邪恶的东西
Shoot, yeah. I'll slay anything that's evil. That's my deal.
很好
Yes!
做得很好 英雄
You've done well, hero.
-谢谢 -现在只剩最后一个考验了
Thank you. - Now... as one last last trial.
踩死这只蚂蚁
Slay this ant!
-它邪恶吗? -不邪恶 但也不善良
Is it evil? - No. But it's not good either!
普普通通 你会踩它吗?
It's neutral. Will you slay it?
-不会 -你若想要这本英雄宝典
No. - If you want the hero's Enchiridion...
就踩扁这只没用的蚂蚁
then slay this unaligned ant!
我绝对不做‥
Never. Never!
恭喜你 男孩阿宝
Congratulations, Finn the Human.
你已经完成了最‥
Now you have truly reached... the end
绝对不做
Never!
糟糕 钥匙包先生 对不起
Oh no! Mr. Keyper! I'm sorry!
你干嘛穿着小恶魔的衣服
Why are you wearing that little devil costume?
这是我的睡衣
These are my pajamas.
我本来要上♥床♥睡觉了
I was getting ready for bed.
阿宝和老皮 你们办到了
Finn! Jake! You made it!
你是另一个考验吗?
Are you another trial?
考验? 不是
Trial? Oh no.
我是牛头人 那头蛮牛
I'm Manish Man, the Minotaur.
泡泡糖公主提到的超猛牛头人
The Manly Minotaur from Princess Bubblegum's story!
我可以看一下宝典吗?
So can I check out the Enchiridion?
可以吗‥?
Can I?
来吧 我们一起去看看
Yeah, come on! Let's go check it out!
我们一直从魔法球看你们的动静
We've been watching you guys on our magical viewing globe.
请坐 喝点果汁
Take a seat, guys! Have some juice!
有葡萄跟苹果汁
There's grape and apple.
钥匙包也做了义大利面
And the gatekeeper made spaghetti.
还有‥阿宝 准备好了吗?
And, all right, Finn... are you ready for this?
是英雄宝典
The Enchiridion!
你当之无愧 阿宝
You deserve it, Finn.
-是吗? -对 阿宝
Really? - Yeah, Finn.
你是我看过最好心正直的英雄了
You're the goodest of heart and most righteous hero I've seen here.
温柔又足智多谋
Tenderness, ingenuity...
勇敢更能打击坏人
bravery, nard-kicking ability.
特别是拿走巨人的钱那一幕
And when you took that giant ogre's dollar!
天啊 钥匙包高兴得要命
Oh man! The Keyper nearly fainted!
没错
It's true!
打开宝典念一段当消遣吧?
Hey, crack open that book... and read something for fun's sake, all right?
没问题
Oh yeah.
如何亲吻公主?
How to kiss princesses?
你刚才说什么?
Whoa, what did you just read?
阿宝 里面写什么?
Yeah! What does it say, Finn?
蛮牛都不告诉我
Manish Man won't tell me.
不要告诉她
Hey, don't tell her, Finn!
里面什么都没说 公主
It doesn't say anything, Princess.
蛮牛
Manish man!
待续
谢谢观赏
剧集 | 探险活宝(2010) | 导航列表