剧集 | 探险活宝(2010) | 导航列表
#朋友们 一起来#
#Adventure time Come on, grab your friends#
#探险活宝 我们最爱#
#We'll go to very distant lands#
#老皮耍酷 阿宝耍呆#
#With Jake the Dog And Finn the Human#
#这里永远欢乐精彩#
#The fun will never end It's adventure time#
小偷之城
你真的很慢 兄弟
You're totally slow, dude.
脚步加快
Speed up them gams.
我不习惯用四只脚跑步
I'm not used to running on all fours.
承认吧 实际做比看起来难
Ready to admit it's harder than it looks?
这点小事才难不倒我
I'll never admit anything to you.
你去哪儿了?
Where did you go?
好吧 我承认 这的确比想象中难
Okay, I admit. It's harder than I thought.
事实上 你做得还不错
Actually, you did pretty good.
看那边
Hey, check it out.
看起来像一只巨大死乌龟
Looks like a giant dead turtle.
我觉得像某座城市‥
I think it's some kind of city of...
小偷 那是小偷之城
Thieves! It's the city of thieves.
小心点 男孩
Be warned, boy.
进入城市的人
All who enter the city
注定会变成小偷
are destined to become thieves themselves.
你也会
Even you.
我才不会变成小偷 女士
I wouldn't become a thief, lady.
-我是个乖小孩 -对啊
I'm a pretty good guy. - Yeah,
看清楚了 老太婆
get your glasses on, Grandma.
这孩子很纯洁
This kid is pure.
而且他正要去帮那个哭泣的小孩
In fact, he's about to help that little cryin' kid.
-听从告诫 -够了 女士
Be warned! - Enough, lady.
小女孩 你还好吗?
Hey, little girl, are you okay?
拜托 别偷我的东西
Please, don't steal anything from me.
我们是英雄 才不会那么做
We wouldn't do that, we're heroes.
我们想把你的苦瓜脸
We wanna turn your frown
捏成笑脸
all the way around.
-老皮 -我转过去就是了
Jake! - I'll face the other way.
但我要继续捏
But I'm gonna keep doing this.
发生了什么事?
So, what's wrong?
好可怕 我只是想在沙漠里卖♥♥花
It was terrible. I was trying to sell my flowers out here in the desert...
结果两个小偷把整篮花偷走了
when these two thieves came and stole my whole basket...
然后逃进那座城里
then ran into the city.
-那座城? -小偷之城
The city? - Of thieves!
天啊
Oh, boy.
听从我的告诫 男孩
Heed my warning, boy.
你进了那座城 出来就会变小偷
Enter the city and you'll come out a thief.
绝对不会 我会拿回这个女孩的花
Never. I'll get this girl's flowers back.
-我叫佩妮 -我会拿回佩妮的花
My name's Penny. - I'll get Penny's flowers back...
而且出城后依旧纯洁无瑕
and come out of that city as pure as the driven snow.
-走吧 老皮 -对 我们要净化那座城市
Let's go, Jake. - Yeah. We're gonna purify that city.
-酷 -天啊
Cool. - Crud.
我的戒指
My ring!
别跑 小偷
Stop, thief!
站住
Stop!
我的红宝石
My ruby!
停下来 宝宝 别偷东西
Stop, baby! Don't steal!
别偷窃 乌龟先生
Don't steal, Mr. Turtle.
阿宝 在这里是不可能 阻止大家偷东西的
Finn. It's hopeless to try stopping a thief here.
所有人都在互相偷窃
Everyone steals from each other.
荒唐至极
It's re-doodoodiculous.
佩妮 不可以说这种话
Penny! Never say that.
不能说荒唐至极?
Re-doodoo-diculous?
不是 我是指 "不可能阻止偷窃"
No. The whole thing you said about hopelessness.
因为不管是谁拿走你的花篮 我都会要回来
'Cause I'm gonna get your basket back from whoever took it...
然后用我纯洁的拳头将他们净化
and then I'm going to beat my purity into them!
然后我再把他们的纯洁揍出去
And then I'm gonna beat your purity out of them...
把他们扁成三明治
and then beat a sandwich into them!
让他们无法还手 再揍一拳
And then beat them to the punch! And then punch 'em!
我们找佩妮的花篮时 顺便解决这些小偷
We can beat these thieves while we search for Penny's flower basket.
好的
Okay.
乌龟 我要给你好看
Hey, turdle. I'm gonna kick your butt.
另外请问你 看到这个小女孩的花篮了吗?
Also, have you seen this little girl's flower basket?
你死定了 乌龟
You're goin' down, turtle.
我想要喷射机
I want jets.
给我回来 拿弩的家伙
Come back, crossbow guy.
我的弩
My crossbow!
我的花篮 那是我的花篮
My basket! That's my basket!
别担心 佩妮 我先解决他 再去拿花篮
Don't worry, Penny. We'll get it right after I deal with this guy.
偷窃是错的 呆瓜
Stealing's wrong, doofus.
这真有趣 阿宝
This is fun, Finn.
-我的兄弟 -我的身体
My bro. - My body.
我要偷走你的花篮 巫师
I'm gonna steal your flower basket, wizard.
松饼‥
Pancake.
兄弟
Brother!
我的眼镜
My glasses.
我的睡衣
My jammies.
我的眼镜
My glasses!
他往那儿跑了
There it goes!
看我教训你 妖精小偷
I will smite thee goblin thief.
-你偷我的花篮 -我没有
You stole that basket from me. - No, I didn't.
快还来 那是我先偷的
Gimme that, I stole it first.
看我用剑对付你
I'll use my sword on you.
逮到你了 小子 乖乖接受净化吧
You there. It's time to step inside the purification chamber, son.
花篮一直被偷来偷去 我们要怎么把它拿回来啊
How are we supposed to get that basket back.. if it keeps being stolen?
我们可以从他手里偷一个新的
We can steal a new one from that guy.
他有很多花篮
He's got lots of flower baskets...
还有靴子
and boots.
而且我特别想偷一双靴子
I'd like to steal me one of them pairs of boots especially.
不行 老皮 我们不能偷东西
No, Jake. We can't steal.
我们必须保持纯洁
We have to stay pure.
好吧
Okay.
我有个点子
I have an idea.
我妈妈曾经跟我说有个小偷之王
My mom used to tell me... that there's a king of thieves
住在这座城市的中心
who lives in the center of this city.
只要是小女孩被偷的东西
And everything that gets stolen from little girls...
最终都会在他的高塔里
ends up at his tower.
说不定我的花篮在他的宝箱里
Maybe we'd find my basket in his treasure chest.
好点子 佩妮
That's a great idea, Penny.
但有一点要注意
There's one thing though.
他住的高塔被魔法屏障包覆着
The tower that he lives in is surrounded by a magical barrier...
神奇地阻止小偷闯入
which magically keeps thieves out.
你忘了吗? 我们三个不是小偷
Have you forgotten? We three ain't thieves.
我们很纯洁
We're pure!
对吧 老皮‥?
Right, Jake?
我得偷这双靴子
Just gotta steal these boots.
老皮
Jake!
-滚开 -你在做什么 老兄?
Go away! - What are you doing, man?
这座城市在污染我
It's the city. It's getting to me.
救救我 阿宝
Help me, Finn.
-我会帮你的 伙伴 -阿宝 谢谢你‥
I'm here for you, buddy. - Thank you, Finn. Thank you.
不要
No!
我绝对不会让你变成小偷
I won't let you become a thief.
这是什么?
What are these?
铃铛 你若再偷东西 我会知道
Bells. That way I'll hear you if you try to steal again.
小偷之王的塔就在上面
The king of thieves tower is right up here.
准备好通过屏障了吗 佩妮?
You ready to pass through, Penny?
我太害怕了
I'm too afraid.
我可以在外面等吗?
Is it okay if I wait out here?
当然 我们走吧 老皮
Sure. C'mon, let's go, Jake!
我来了
Comin'.
老皮 那双靴子哪儿来的?
Jake. Where'd you get those boots?
什么? 什么靴子?
Huh? What? What boots?
糟了 我偷窃了
Oh, no. I stole!
这座城市打败我了
The city! It took advantage of me!
老皮 你现在是小偷了
剧集 | 探险活宝(2010) | 导航列表