剧集 | 探险活宝(2010) | 导航列表
老皮
Jake!
真可悲
Pathetic.
你的朋友要没命了 你却还是无法克服恐惧
You can't even overcome your fear now that your friend is about to die.
你胆小的身躯 是无法下去救老皮的
Your unheroic body will never let you save Jake.
-你说得对 -什么 是吗?
You're right. - What, really?
你认同我说的吗? 那真是太好了
You think I'm right? Well, that's... That's great.
如果是身体在害怕 阻碍我救好朋友
If my body won't let me rescue my best friend...
那就只剩一个办法了
then there's only one thing left to do.
不行‥等等
No. Wait. No.
老皮‥快醒醒
Jake! Jake. Wake up.
-你还好吗? -我没事
You okay, dude? - Yeah, man.
等等 阿宝 你做到了
Wait. Finn! You did it.
-你克服恐惧了 -什么?
You conquered your fear. - What?
你现在正在海底
You're at the bottom of the ocean.
或许我们该回陆地庆祝
Maybe we should celebrate on land.
-你成功了 真以你为荣 -谢了 老皮
I'm proud of you, man. You did it. - Thanks, dude.
你根本不该感到光荣 小子
You've nothing to be proud of, boy.
你永远摆脱不了对海洋的恐惧
You will never get over your fear of the ocean.
老弟 你的肚脐怎么了?
Whoa, dude. What's with your belly button?
搞什么 我刚才游到海底
What the flip, man? I just swam to the bottom.
才不是 你作弊 你只是沉下去
No you didn't, cheater. You just sank to the bottom.
你永远也当不成大英雄
You will never be a great hero.
说得对 我永远无法成为英雄
He's right. I'll never be a hero.
阿宝 你错了
Finn, you are wrong.
缺点就是伟大英雄的特征
The mark of a great hero is his flaw.
你们才不懂 智者
You know nothing, wise men.
肃静 恐惧魔
Silence, Fear Feaster.
我们懂的可多了
We know a lot.
等等 怎么现在才跟我说?
Wait, why did you wait so long to tell me?
因为轿车司机的缺点是爱迟到
Because the limo driver's flaw is being late.
对不起
Sorry.
再见了 阿宝
Farewell, Finn.
你真的是哇赛秘境的大英雄
You truly are the greatest hero of Ooo.
现在该你滚蛋了 恐惧魔
It's time for you to go away, Fear Feaster.
不然我要一生住在你肚子里吗?
What? Am I supposed to live in your tummy for the rest of my life?
每个人都有缺点
Everybody has a flaw.
你的缺点就是像肠子一样臭
And it looks like yours is smellin' like my nasty guts.
好吧
Wonderful.
恐惧就藏在英雄的灵魂深处
至少目前被克服了
派特麦克海尔
待续
谢谢观赏
剧集 | 探险活宝(2010) | 导航列表