剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表
I, um...
我感激能和你们在这
I'm thankful to be here with all of you.
还有
And, um...
感激我还活着
I'm thankful to be alive.
阿门
Amen!
阿门 吃吧
Amen! Let's eat!
你好
Yes?
抱歉 阿妮说没人在家
Sorry, Ani said no one was home.
我才回来
I've just come home.
刚和警方谈话了
From talking to the sheriff.
你现在如释重负吧
You must be very relieved.
是的
I am.
对你的遭遇我很抱歉 沃克太太
I'm... I'm also very sorry for your loss, Mrs. Walker.
抱歉布莱斯死了
I'm sorry that Bryce is gone.
我以前好像都没说过
I don't think I said that before.
你说过
You did.
但我不认为当时你是真心的
But I'm not sure you meant it then.
阿妮
Ani--
阿妮说你是个好小伙
Ani tells me you're a good young man.
我在努力 沃克太太 我
I'm trying to be, Mrs. Walker. I'm...
很努力
really trying hard.
你的 你女儿
Your... your daughter is, uh...
对我很重要 我只是
very important to me. I just...
我想让你知道
I'd like to make sure you know that
我不会伤害她
I would never do anything to hurt her.
而且她很勇敢
And she's very brave.
阿莫罗沃是个固执的姑娘
Amorowat is a stubborn girl.
她跟随自己的内心
She leads with her heart.
-有的时候甚至会碰到危险 -是的
- Sometimes even into danger. - Yes.
恐怕我们这点是一样的
I'm afraid we both have that in common.
但我...
But I...
我愿意做任何事来保护她
I would do anything to protect her.
显然她并不需要我这么做
Not that she needs me to, obviously.
恰恰相反
Other way round.
她主动提出为了你撒谎
She offered to lie for you.
跟警方说谎 说你和她在一起
To lie to the police, say you were with her.
这不是疑问句
I'm not asking.
我知道 我听到了
I know this. I heard it.
但你不会让她这么做的
But you would not let her.
不 我不想她这么做
No, I didn't want her to.
也许你想来点茶吗 在你等的时候
Would you like some tea, perhaps? While you wait.
好的 谢谢
Yeah, please. Thank you.
妈
Mum?
这是克雷·詹森
This is Clay Jensen.
我们在约会
We're dating.
阿莫罗沃
Amorowat,
你就没有学到什么吗
have you not learned?
我已经知道了
I know all this already.
我们做的是对的事吗
Did we do the right thing?
对你来说对的事就是去坐牢吗
Would the right thing have been for you to go to jail?
亚力克斯呢
Alex?
所有的选择都是错的 我们得选择一个
All the choices were wrong. We had to choose one.
谢谢你救了我
Thank you for saving my life.
也许我把你从一个很长的庭审中救了出来
I saved you from a long trial, maybe.
不
No.
谢谢你救了我的命
Thank you for saving my life.
沃克太太
Mrs. Walker,
-我害怕... -我知道
- I'm afraid-- - I know.
-我应该叫值班医生吗 -今天是感恩节
- Should I alert the on-call doctor? - It's Thanksgiving.
如果必要的话明天再打吧
We'll call tomorrow if need be.
-谢谢 -露丝
- Thank you. - Ruth?
露丝
Ruthie?
是诺拉 爸
It's Nora, Dad.
诺拉...
Nora...
你疼吗
Are you in any pain?
不
No.
我努力给你我能力范围内的最好的生活了 诺拉
I tried to give you the best life I could, Nora.
我想让你有比我更好的东西
I wanted you to have better things than I had.
我知道 爸
I know, Dad.
我尽我的全力了
I did the best I knew how.
没人教我怎么做更好
No one taught me better.
我知道
I know.
好了 各位 各位 拜托
All right, everybody, everybody. Everybody! Come on.
我几个月前发现泰勒在我工作的时候
I caught Tyler taking my picture a few months ago
拍我的照片
while I was working.
我想...
And I wanted to go all...
对他使亚历克·鲍德温那一招
Alec Baldwin on him.
直到我看到照片
Until I saw the picture.
我告诉他 他应该在莫奈咖啡馆做个展览
I told him he should do an exhibit here at Monet's.
他最终同意了
And he finally agreed.
有请泰勒
So, here's Tyler.
-来 泰勒 -是啊
- Come on, Tyler! - Yeah!
大家好...
Hi, um...
这里是
So, there's a picture
今年帮助过我的人的照片
of everyone that's helped me this year.
我想说谢谢
And I wanted to say thank you.
拥有朋友的感觉很棒
Having friends is an amazing thing.
是啊
Yeah.
非常棒
That's incredible.
太棒了
That's so cool.
为什么我在上面
Why do you have me up there?
你想的话 我可以摘下来
I can take it down, if you want?
不 不 拍得很好
No, no, it's a... great photo.
拍得我挺帅的 所以...
It actually makes me seem good-looking, so...
我靠 哥们 你知道你很帅吧
Holy shit, dude. You know you're good-looking, right?
随便吧
Whatever.
我... 我想说...
Listen, I just, I wanted to say...
对于发生在你身上的事 我很遗憾
I am so sorry about what happened to you.
抱歉我当时并不知道
And I'm sorry that I didn't know about it.
我不知道能有什么区别 但...
I don't know what would have been different, but...
我想如果我知道的话
I would like to think that if I'd known,
我会有勇气...
I would've had the guts to...
做点什么让你的生活不那么悲惨
to do something to make your life not hell.
对于我那几年造成的
And the amount that I contributed to that,
找你的麻烦
to your life being hell, over the years,
我很... 抱歉
I am so... so sorry.
没什么的
Yeah. No, it's cool.
-谢谢 -没事
- Thank you. - Yeah.
我知道我会一直爱你的 对吗
You know I'll always love you, right?
你是我最好的朋友
You're the best friend I've ever had.
-这一切的一切 我很抱歉 -不
- I'm sorry for everything. - No.
我拒绝被同情 或让你道歉
I refuse to be sorry, or let you.
我们怎么带着这件事活下去
How are we going to live with this?
我们是幸存者 你和我
We're survivors, you and me.
真是日了狗
FML forever?
真是日了狗
FML forever.
你和警♥察♥说了什么
What did you tell the cops?
-温斯顿... -他没有杀布莱斯
- Look, Winston-- - He didn't kill Bryce.
他和我在一起
He was with me.
-你和他们说了什么 -温斯顿...
- What'd you tell 'em? - Winston...
-他已经走了 -他是个人
- He was already gone. - He was a human being.
好吗 他是个人
Okay? He was a human being.
他不应该那么死去
He didn't deserve to die like that.
我知道
I know.
没什么是那么简单的 对吗
Nothing can just be easy, can it?
那不就是重点吗
Isn't that kinda the point?
怎么那就是重点了
I mean, how is it the point?
对于某些人来说 是简单的
For some people, it's easy.
像布莱斯 我总是觉得... 对于他来说很简单
Like Bryce, I always thought... ...it was easy for him.
生活很简单
Life was easy.
看看结果如何
剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表