剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表
- Bye, y'all. - Bye.
快点 贾斯汀
Come on, Justin.
在争执结束前
Before that fight was over,
至少有三个人的命运已经决定了
at least three different fates would be set in motion.
其他的之后再说
I'll get to the rest in a minute.
但先说杰西卡
But first, Jessica.
你跟我说你赛后跟贾斯汀走了
You told me that, after the game, you went off with Justin.
但克雷说你说自己当时一个人在家
Now Clay says that you said you were home alone.
我回家 在床上
I went home and went to bed.
问我爸 他给我掖的被子
Ask my dad, he tucked me in.
你之前为什么说谎
So, why did you lie earlier?
因为我想保护我男友
Because I wanted to protect my boyfriend.
不可能是贾斯汀干的
No way Justin did it,
没人能给他不在场证明 所以我帮了他
and he didn't have anyone to cover for him, so I did.
而且也不关你的事
And because it's none of your business.
但关我的事
It is, though.
因为克雷是我的朋友 他惹麻烦了
Because Clay is my friend and he's in real trouble.
克雷也是我朋友
Clay is my friend, too.
-或许我们都惹大♥麻♥烦了 -为什么这么说
- And maybe we're all in real trouble. - Why'd you say that?
你那晚去哪了
Where were you that night?
也是在自己床上 虽然没人给我掖被子
Also at home in bed, though no one tucked me in.
-你上过庭吗 -没
- Have you ever been in court? - No.
一定会有人因此倒霉的
Someone's gonna go down for this.
很有可能他们会把我们都抓起来
And odds are good they'll take all of us along.
你和杰西卡都有不在场证明
So, you and Jessica both had an alibi?
当然了
Apparently.
但克雷没有
And Clay didn't.
事实在于 大家的不在场证明都没说服力
The truth was, no one's alibi seemed super solid.
你很有种 敢约我见面
You got balls, asking for a meet-up.
你♥他♥妈♥想怎样
What the fuck do you want?
我想做交易
I want to make a deal.
我帮你卖♥♥
I sell for you,
多久随你
for as long as you want.
条件是
And in return, I...
帮我个忙
I need a favor.
-帮我个忙 -克雷 如果警♥察♥见到你
- I need your help. - Jesus, Clay. If the cops see you here--
托尼 我很抱歉
Tony, I really am sorry,
没人可以帮我处理这事了
I just don't have anyone else I can turn to for this.
这样的话 我也不想知道
If that's the case, I really don't wanna know.
拜托听我说完
Please hear me out.
拜托
Please.
什么
What?
你得把我藏起来
I need you to help me disappear.
如果需要帮助寻找危机资源 请登录
For help finding crisis resources, visit 13reasonswhy.Info.
剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表