剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表
the big-ass defensive end on Hillcrest.
我们扶扎克下场时 他说是82号♥
When we were helping Zach off the field, he said it was 82.
今早他说他不知道是谁干的
This morning he told me he didn't know who did it.
他为什么要说谎
Why would he lie about that?
所以没错
So, yes...
我认识所有参与者
I know all the players.
我知道所有秘密
I know all the secrets.
布莱斯 老兄 是我
Bryce. Dude, it's me.
你到底去哪儿了
Where the hell are you?
泰勒 是布莱斯 沃克
Tyler, it's Bryce. Walker.
听着 我们之前说的那个 我在处理了
Listen, that thing we talked about, I'm dealing with it.
你没事了
You're all good.
保重 伙计
Take care of yourself, man.
你没事了
You're all good.
保重 伙计
Take care of yourself, man.
你以为你知道的故事
The stories that you think you know...
还有尚未诉说的故事
...and the ones that have yet to be told,
我知道其中的关联
...I know how they all connect.
我们可以一起过一遍
We can go through it together.
我相信我们能挖出真♥相♥
And I bet we can figure out exactly what happened.
找出哪里有问题
Where it all went wrong.
好吧 别紧张
All right, all right. Relax.
为什么我被我爸痛打一顿
How is it when my dad beats the shit out of me,
结果我被捕了
I'm the one who gets arrested?
你没被捕 我们只是稍微聊聊
You're not arrested, we're just going to have a little chat.
聊什么
Yeah, about what?
布莱斯·沃克
Bryce Walker.
我他妈要杀了你
兄弟 聊聊吧
我不想聊 我希望你死
已送达
我他妈要杀了你
兄弟 聊聊吧
我不想聊 我希望你死
已送达
我会告诉你一切
And I'll tell you everything.
坐好 得要一会儿
Settle in. This could take a while.
靠
Fuck.
史蒂夫·格林
英雄 · 导师 · 挚友
剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表