剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表
Clay, you don't understand what's going on here.
-我什么都没做 -但警方认为你做了
- I didn't do anything. - But the police think that you did.
是啊 但我没做
Yeah, but I didn't!
你跟我一样清楚 法庭系统并不完美
You know as well as I do the court system is not perfect
无辜并非完美的辩护
and that innocence is not a perfect defense.
你不相信我吗 你觉得我真做什么了吗
You don't believe me? You think I did something?
难以置信
I don't fucking believe this!
我们别激动嘛
Okay. Hey, let's just take a breath.
-爸爸 你相信我吧 -当然了
- Dad, you believe me, right? - Of course I do.
克雷 我们可以解决的
Clay, we will take care of this.
我们会不惜一切保护你
We will move heaven and earth to keep you safe.
但你得把一切都说出来
But you need to tell us everything.
不许再撒谎了
No more lies.
-我从不撒谎 -你隐瞒
- I never lie! - You withheld.
你觉得...我能杀人吗
You think... I could kill someone?
我怎么想不重要
It doesn't matter what I think.
当然重要
Yes, it does!
该死
Fuck!
该死
Fuck.
他那晚有点抓狂
He was a little out of his mind that night,
但也就那一晚
but it was just that night.
我开车送他回了家 劝阻了他
I drove him home. I talked him down.
-他没事了 -枪呢
- He was fine. - And the gun?
他还回去了
He gave it back.
给谁了
To?
你说他抓狂 那是什么意思
When you say he was out of his mind, how do you mean that?
就是那天
It was that day.
因为布莱斯在庭上说的那些话
All the stuff that Bryce said in court,
他无法忘记汉娜
he couldn't get Hannah out of his head.
是说他忍♥不住不去想她吗
Like he couldn't stop thinking about her, or...
还是他能在脑子里听到她说话
like he was hearing her in his head?
就是他...
Just that he was...
他老在想着她吧
he was thinking about her, a lot, I guess.
克雷又做噩梦了吗
Is Clay having his nightmares again?
贾斯汀 我们知道你在乎克雷
Justin, we know that you care about Clay
你想替他保密
and you want to keep his secrets,
-但现在不该再保密了 -我知道
- but the time for secrets has passed. - I know, I just--
我也曾是他的秘密
I was one of his secrets once.
他大概11点送我到家 然后就走了
He dropped me off around 11:00, then left again.
他说他要去哪了吗
Did he say where he was going?
没有 但我猜他是回家去了
No, but I figured he was headed home.
克雷没把布莱斯怎样 他不会的
Clay didn't do anything to Bryce. He wouldn't.
他恨他
He hated him.
所有人都恨他
Everybody hated him.
但克雷是个好人 他不会伤害任何人的
But Clay's a really good person, and he wouldn't hurt anyone.
杰西卡说他曾伤害过你
Jessica told me that he hurt you once.
他流传了一张你的照片
He sent a photo of you around.
是啊
Yeah.
他是那么做了
He did.
我为此恨过他
And I guess I hated him for it.
那是当时
Back then.
我做过更坏的事
I mean, I did worse.
对汉娜
To Hannah.
考特妮
And Courtney.
但那不是借口
That doesn't make it right, though.
我已经不知道什么能做什么的借口了
I don't know what makes what right anymore.
这些人都伤害过我
All these people hurt me.
我伤害了他们中的一些人
And I hurt some of them,
我不知道这一切还怎么能好起来
and I don't know how any of that gets made right.
我只知道 唯一真正关心我
All I know is the only one who ever reached out,
唯一真正在乎我的人 就是克雷
the only one who ever really gave a shit about me, was Clay.
我早知道克雷不喜欢布莱斯
I knew Clay didn't like Bryce.
但我当时不知道有多不喜欢
I just didn't know how much.
抱歉打扰 我在找我妈
Sorry to disturb. I was looking for my mum.
她在给我外公洗澡
She's bathing my grandfather.
她真是个圣人 知道吗
She's a fucking saint, you know that?
这是她的工作
It's her job.
她在乎他人
She cares about people.
她对他很温柔
She's gentle with him.
他不再辱骂了
He stops cursing.
她也不总是很温柔的
Well, she's not gentle all the time.
别误会我 我很怕她的
Don't get me wrong, I'm scared shitless of her.
是啊 我也是
Yeah. Me too.
但她是我的唯一
But she's all I have, so...
她爱你
She loves you.
很爱
Yeah, quite a lot.
那个
So...
好表啊
nice watch, that.
我爸爸在日内瓦
My dad's in Geneva.
他向我发来了道歉
He sent me an apology.
没留字条什么的
No note or anything, but...
但价签表明了他的心意
it's implied by the price tag.
你想念他吗
Do you miss him?
有点希望再也不会见到他
Kind of hope I never see him again.
那个
So...
你和克雷·詹森在交往吗
you and Clay Jensen are hanging out?
我们只是朋友
We're just friends.
他肯定说了我不少话吧
I bet he has some things to say about me.
他不喜欢你
Well, he doesn't like you.
是啊
Yeah.
说得太轻了
That's an understatement.
你呢
Do you?
喜欢我吗
Like me?
我当时不理解他的感情多深
I didn't understand the depth of his feelings.
他所有的感情
All his feelings.
我去
Holy shit!
你那边跟我这边一样乱了
Your side looks like my side.
他们跟你谈我了吗
They talk to you about me?
是啊 我什么都没说
Yeah. I didn't say anything.
-感觉怎么样 -什么
- How does it feel? - What?
-做乖的那个孩子 -哥们
- To be the good kid. - Dude...
-得了 我是你这边的 -无所谓了
- Come on. I'm on your side. - Whatever.
警♥察♥跟你说什么了
What did the cops say to you?
他们认为布莱斯和阿妮
They think Bryce and Ani...
有段恋情 上过床
had a relationship. Had sex.
什么 他强♥奸♥了她吗 还是他们恋爱过
What, like, he raped her or, like, they had a thing?
可能都不是吧
Either, I guess.
你怎么想的
What do you think?
她跟我说他们没有过什么
She told me they never did.
你相信她吗
You believe her?
我不知道
I don't know.
我应该意识到
I should have realized that
克雷很看重我们的友谊
Clay was invested in our friendship
跟我看重的方式不一样
in a different way than I was.
我仍对你会缝纫感到惊奇
I just continue to be impressed that you can sew.
我爸教我的
My dad taught me.
这好像应该很丢人
Which, like, I think is supposed to be embarrassing
对于我和我爸来说
for me or my dad.
但其实并不是的
When, in fact, it's neither.
我们为什么只在这里做这个
Why do we... why do we only do this here?
什么意思
What do you mean?
我们从来只在这里工作
I mean, we only ever work over here,
你把东西也都放这里
you leave all your stuff here.
如果我不该为此感到丢人
If I'm not supposed to be embarrassed about any of this,
那你呢
then... are you?
这样好办些 这是你自己的地盘
It's just easier. You have the place to yourself.
每次你来时 我妈妈都至少
My mom makes an excuse to come in here
找借口进来两次
at least twice every time you're here.
而且还有贾斯汀这个威胁
And there's always the threat of Justin.
你妈妈知道我们在一起合作这个吗
Does your mom know that we're working on this together?
你妈妈知道你做的一切吗
剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表