剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表
You've been lying to me.
你这段时间一直都在嗑药
You've been getting high this whole time!
不
No.
不 我不... 我不再嗑嗨了
No, I don't... I don't get high anymore.
我凑合着 保持着 我他妈在努力活着
I get by. I maintain. I fucking... I fucking survive!
关于那块表
Seth was telling the truth
-塞斯说的是实话 对吗 -我没有杀布莱斯
- about the watch, wasn't he? - I didn't kill Bryce!
那你帮我相信你
Then help me believe you!
告诉你是怎么拿到他的表的
Tell me how you ended up with his watch.
别再撒谎了
No more lies!
好
Okay.
不再撒谎了
No more lies.
他告诉克雷
He told Clay it was actually the watch
那表是他在葬礼那天拿的
he had taken the day of the funeral,
但他在那之前已经拿了布莱斯很多东西了
but he had taken much more from Bryce before that.
贾斯汀
Justin!
哥们 贾斯汀 你♥他♥妈♥醒醒
Dude. Justin, wake the fuck up!
拜托 兄弟
Come on, man!
-搞什么 -哥们 我在外面都等了十分钟了
- What the fuck? - Dude, I've been waiting outside for ten minutes.
团队早餐 今天要打比赛 拜托 哥们 走
The team breakfast? It's game day. Come on, dude. Let's go.
该死
Shit.
干净的衣服 快 走 这...
Clean clothes, come on, let's go. Is this--
这干净吗
Is this clean?
好了 大家都听着
All right, everyone listen up.
后面的听我说 好吗
Listen up in the back, all right?
这是今年联赛的开始
This is the start of league play for the year.
加油
Yeah!
根据州上的规定 运动员
Per state rules, players will be
会随机药物检测三次
drug tested at three random times.
今晚 各位 就是第一次
Tonight, gentlemen, is one of those random times.
所以当我们到东部高中的更衣室的时候
So, when we get to the field house for East County,
我们直接到访客更衣室
we will go directly into the visitor locker room,
州里的人会监督检测的 好吗
state guys will supervise the testing, all right?
我们能撸而不是尿吗
Can we give sperm instead of piss?
因为我赛前喜欢来一发
'Cause I like to yank one off before the game.
有点品吧 蒙蒂 行吗
Stay classy, Monty, all right?
-你们队长有话要说 -是
- Your captain's got a few words. - Yeah!
-冲啊 -好的 冲啊
- Let's go! - Yeah, get it.
兄弟们
Boys,
今晚 我们让他们看看我们是什么样的队伍
tonight, we show them what kind of team we are,
从尿检到赛场上真正的检验
from the fucking piss test to the real test out on the field.
好 让他们看看
Yes! Let's show them!
我为你们每一个人骄傲
I am so proud of every single one of you!
球队让贾斯汀有觉得有归属感了
The team had made Justin feel like he belonged again.
自♥由♥虎们
Tigers!
直到那晚
Until that night.
-真棒 -他看着蒙蒂
- Yeah! - He watched Monty,
扎克和卢克
Zach and Luke,
那些对于他们来说怎么那么简单
how it all seemed so easy for them.
他觉得更迷茫了
And he felt more and more lost.
加油 冲啊
Come on! Yeah!
天啊
Christ!
弗里 过来
Foley, get in there!
运动总是能治愈贾斯汀
Sports had always been the cure for Justin,
让他感到充满活力
the thing that made him feel alive.
但那晚在赛场上...
But on the field that night...
他觉得前所未有的孤独
he felt more alone than ever.
上 上 上
Go, go, go!
-操 -该死
- Damn it! - Shit!
该死
Damn it!
无论你觉得什么是最好的 如果你想就改变策略
Whatever you think is best. Switch them if you want.
弗里 弗里 搞什么
Hey, Foley. Foley, what the hell?
特勒应该在中场抢下来的
Taylor was gonna pick the guy up over the middle.
不 掩护 哥们 那是要掩护你的队友的意思
No, man coverage, dude. That means cover your man!
-和特勒说去 -你别...
- Talk to fucking Taylor! - Hey, don't you--
-你别跑 -怎么了
- Don't you walk away from me. - What?
你想让我说什么
What do you want me to say?
"我搞砸了 教练" 那是我希望你说的
"I messed up, Coach." That's what I want you to say.
"我搞砸了 下次我会努力做好的"
"I messed up, I'll get it right next time."
-随便吧 -好 好 随便
- Whatever. - Okay, yeah. Whatever.
别跟我随便随便的 "随便"就是个屎一般的词
Don't give me whatever. "Whatever" is a piece of shit word.
别做狗屎
Don't be a piece of shit.
好
Okay.
贾斯汀
Justin.
贾斯汀 看着我 看着我 听我说
Justin, hey, look at me. Look at me. Look, listen to me.
你上一次进攻
Did you make a coverage
-有挂掩护吗 -没有
- on that last down? - No.
没有 先生
No, sir.
没有 先生
No, sir.
我就只要求你做这一件事
That's all I want from you.
-什么 道歉吗 -不 不是道歉 负责任
- What, like an apology? - No, no apology. Accountability.
这是我们欠对方的
Look, we owe that to each other.
我们尽力了 我们搞砸了
We do our best. We fuck up, man.
我们会变得更好 我们学习到更多
We get better and we learn.
明白了吗
You get me?
明白了 先生
Yes, sir.
好
Okay.
我们搞砸了
We fuck up.
我们会变更好的
We get better.
但有的时候还不够
But sometimes it's not enough.
有的时候我们会不断搞砸
Sometimes we fuck up again and again.
哥们 你没事吧
Hey, man. You good?
我今晚糟透了
I fucking suck tonight.
后半场 会好的
Second half. Come back.
哥们...
Dude...
我...
I--
我是通不过这次尿检的
I'm not gonna pass this drug test.
-天 贾斯汀... -我知道
- Man. Justin-- - I know.
你说的对 兄弟
You were right, man.
关于再次打球 对...
About playing again. It-- It's been--
对我是有益的
I mean, it's been good for me.
我只会搞砸 因为我会把所有事都搞砸
I'm just gonna fuck it up because I fuck up everything.
我...
Man, I can't...
我帮不了你
I can't help you.
我知道 我...
I know. I...
我只是想确保你是第一个知道的
I just wanted you to be the first person I told.
弗里 尼克 快 过来
Foley! Nickel! Come on, get in there.
-我帮你搞定了 -什么
- I got you. - What?
我帮你搞定了
I got you.
-怎么做到的 -我换了一下
- How? - I made a switch.
-你是怎么... -闭嘴吧
- How'd you get around-- - Just shut the fuck up!
你没事了 好吗
You're clean, okay?
我听说你今晚糟透了
I heard you got your dicks fed to you tonight.
是的 糟透了
Yeah, we sucked.
你们今年不会赢的
You're not gonna get a win this year.
直到我们打山顶高中
Till we play Hillcrest.
是啊
Yeah.
该死
Ah, shit.
操 兄弟
Fuck, man.
我们怎么变成这样的 你和我
How did we get like this, you and me?
你强♥奸♥了我女朋友
You raped my girlfriend.
他给你毒品 这样他就能控制你
He gave you the drugs so he could control you.
和他以前给你所有东西的原因一样
Same reason he ever gave you anything.
不 是不一样的 他...
No, this was different. He...
是不一样的
was different.
他在利用你 贾斯汀 一直都是
He's a user, Justin. Always was.
如果有的话 也是我利用他
If anything, I was using him.
但你没有杀他
But you didn't kill him?
没有
No.
但你那晚并没有和杰西卡在一起
But you weren't with Jessica that night?
没有
剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表