剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表
蒙蒂对你做了什么
What did Monty do to you?
天啊 泰勒 他做了什么
Jesus, Tyler, what did he do?
他说他做的事都是你指使的
He said he didn't do shit without you telling him to.
蒙蒂做了一堆我没指使的事
Monty did a bunch without me telling him to.
他去年完全失控了
He went off the rails last year, dude.
庭审 汉娜的事 把他吓坏了
The trial, the whole Hannah thing, it all freaked him out.
这是怎么回事
What is this about?
你知道春季舞会的事吧
You know about Spring Fling, right?
你看到我差点要做的事了吧
You saw what I almost did?
你会告诉大家吗
Are you gonna tell anyone?
警♥察♥
The police?
我那晚跟警♥察♥谈过了 我什么都没说
I talked to the police that night. I didn't say anything.
-我也不打算说 -为什么
- And I'm not going to. - Why?
为什么不说
Why wouldn't you?
-为什么要说 -因为你恨我
- Why would I? - Because you hate me!
我不恨你
I don't hate you.
贾斯汀帮了你
Justin helped you.
而我已经把贾斯汀伤得够深了
And I have hurt Justin enough in this life.
所以我不打算告发他
So, I'm not gonna narc on him now.
-是为了贾斯汀 -那帮人救了你
- So, it was for Justin? - Those guys saved you, man.
没错
That's decent.
我或许也希望有人这么帮我
Maybe I'd like to think someone would do that for me.
不 我们不一样
No. No, we're not the same.
你伤害了别人 我没有
You hurt people. I didn't.
你现在不是来伤害我的吗
Aren't you here to hurt me now?
动手吧 伙计
So, do it, man.
真的
Seriously.
如果你这样更好受的话 来吧
If it'll make you feel better, go ahead.
你这是在帮我
You'd be doing me a favor.
你不想死
You don't want to die.
来啊 你可以杀了禽兽
Come on, dude. You could kill the monster.
这小镇会欢庆的
This town would celebrate.
你说得对 我伤害了别人
You're right, I hurt people.
我没资格重新来过
I don't get to start over.
因为没人给我机会
'Cause no one's gonna let me.
来吧 开枪
So, go ahead. Shoot me.
是的 泰勒的确找过布莱斯
So, yeah, Tyler did confront Bryce.
但我们搞错了几乎所有其他的事
But we were wrong about almost everything else.
我本有机会杀了他
I had the chance to kill him.
但我没动手
And I didn't.
但你有那些照片
But you have the pictures.
因为我找到了他
Because I found him.
在水里
In the water.
是我报♥警♥报告了他的位置
I'm the one who called the police and told them where he was.
-你报的警 -匿名
- You told the police? - Anonymously.
因为我知道我很有嫌疑
Because I knew how it would look.
你当时为什么去桥那边
Why were you at the bridge in the first place?
因为
Because...
我本想
I was...
跳桥
gonna jump.
为什么
Why?
我知道一切都不会好了 而且
I knew things were never gonna get better, and...
没人打算帮我
no one was gonna come to my rescue.
没人相信我能改过自新
No one really believed that I could change.
但我相信
But I do.
我真的相信
I do believe it.
你今天就没有
You didn't today.
我也没有
I didn't either,
一直以来
for a long time.
我以为我再也无法摆脱曾经
I thought I'd never be able to get away from who I was.
摆脱一直以来的自己
Who I've been.
摆脱伤痛
From what hurt.
所以我爬上了桥 然后
So, I climbed the bridge, and...
我向下看 我看到了
And I looked down, and I saw this,
紫色闪过 像是一件夹克
like, flash of purple, like a jacket.
我好想知道了些什么
And somehow, I just knew.
我走到桥下
So, I went down below the bridge.
我看到了
And I saw it...
他
him...
布莱斯
Bryce.
死了
Dead.
僵硬
Cold, like...
灰溜溜的 不像一个
Like, gray. Like, not a...
活人
person.
我就想
And I thought...
到此为止了
"That's it.
他没机会改变自己了
He doesn't get to be anyone anymore.
对他来说
It's over...
都结束了
for him."
我当时就没了自杀的想法
And I knew right then that I didn't want to be dead.
我想活着
I want to live,
继续变得更好 变得更坚强
and keep getting better and be stronger,
所以
and that's...
所以我想把枪处理掉
that's why I want to give the gun away.
因为我不需要了
Because I didn't need it anymore.
枪没有开过
It hasn't been fired.
我藏了一年 但没开过枪 你看吧
I've kept it over a year and it hasn't been fired. You can tell.
但
But...
一直放在包里
the backpack...
一整天吗
all day?
没错
Yeah.
一台爱克山泰VX相机
An Exakta VX camera.
跟《后窗》里的一样
Like in Rear Window.
你觉得很不错 记得吗
You thought it was cool, remember?
这台不好使了
This one doesn't actually work,
因为修理太贵了 但这
'cause, well, that'd be too expensive, but it's a...
看起来还挺不错的
It's still cool to look at.
对吧
Right?
对
Yeah.
我有机会改变自己
I have a chance to be someone else...
因为你
because of you.
因为你们
Because of all of you.
泰勒还好吗
How's Tyler?
睡着了
Asleep.
你还好吧
How's you?
你没事吧
You okay?
现在没事
Not yet.
我能抱你吗
Can I hug you?
行
Yes.
我们该进去
We should go inside.
行 我只有刚好九十分钟
Okay, I've got precisely 90 minutes
我假装要参加暑假生物社
for my fictional Summer Biology Club,
我坐公交花了半小时 所以
and I just spent 30 of them on a bus, so,
有什么要紧事
what's the urgent thing?
我作为一名绅士
Well, I've decided, gentleman that I am,
我不能让你独自走夜路
that I can't let you walk home at night.
所以
So...
你要给我辆单车
You got me a bicycle?
这辆单车不简单
Not just any bicycle.
这是我的旧单车
My old bicycle.
刚修好 但还是很好骑
Recently repaired, but she still rides like a dream.
你不喜欢
You hate it.
很烂
It's lame.
不 还是太过了 还是
No, it's-- Or it's too much. Or...
-慢着 你在哭吗 我不 -我很喜欢
- Wait, are you crying? I didn't-- - I love it.
从没人为我做过这种事
I mean, no one has ever done something like this for me before.
我能
So, can I...
有几件事你该知道
Now, just a few things you should be aware of, um...
刹车坏了 低挡有点不顺
this brake is worthless, the downshift sticks a bit,
下坡时
and when you're on a downhill,
剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表