剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表
knowing he would have to live with what he's done.
我们看看你怎么知道这些的
So, let's go through how you know what you know.
首先 布莱斯和蒙蒂在赛中
First, Bryce and Monty's interaction during the game
和在队车边的互动
and at the team bus.
我说了 我会注视 倾听
I told you, I pay attention. I listen.
我不能说出消息源 但
I can't tell you my sources, but...
如果你们再找扎克·邓普西 他会确认我的说法
if you go back to Zach Dempsey, I'm sure he'll confirm the story.
亚力克斯跟泰勒一起
And Alex was with Tyler?
我愿意为亚力克斯做任何事
I would do anything for Alex.
还有克雷 杰西卡
Or Clay. Or Jessica.
任何事
Anything.
还有托尼·帕迪亚 我问他的话他会说什么
And Tony Padilla, what happens if I bring him in?
你不会的
You won't.
他不会来找你
He won't come after you.
他不可以
He can't.
但我得知道真♥相♥
But I need the real story.
-他能确认的真♥相♥ -如果这可行
- That he can verify. - If this works...
如果的话 这真不可思议
If. This is pretty fucked up.
但整件事就很不可思议 托尼
But the whole thing's fucked up, Tony.
没有任何蒙蒂去过犯罪现场的线索
We don't have anything to tie Monty to the scene.
布莱斯有东西想给杰西卡
Bryce had something he wanted to give to Jessica.
你有找到吗
Did you find anything?
在码头上 他带着吗
On the pier? On his body?
没
No.
如果你搜蒙蒂的东西
If you search through Monty's things,
他的房♥间
his room...
或者他的橄榄球队的储物柜
perhaps his football locker...
应该能找到
I imagine you'll find it.
上面应该还有布莱斯的血
And I imagine Bryce's blood will be on it.
我们已经搜了他的储物柜
We already searched his locker.
找类固醇
For steroids.
我找到了脚印
Okay, I've got footprints.
我找到了跟我妻子车一致的胎痕
I've got tire treads consistent with my wife's car.
但她那晚都在自己床上
And she was at home in bed all night.
他不会独自去码头
He wouldn't have gone to the pier alone.
他不会独自一人
He wouldn't have been alone,
斯坦德警官
Deputy Standall.
我观察了他们一整年
I've watched these kids all year.
你或许觉得他们四分五裂
You may think they're divided against each other.
但其实不是
They're not.
有人需要彼此
When someone needs them,
就会支持彼此
they'll be there.
毫无疑问
No question.
他们照顾彼此
They take care of each other.
亚力克斯会为朋友去那里
So, Alex would've been there for a friend.
为一个也许被布莱斯或者蒙蒂伤得更深的
For a friend who was maybe more injured by Bryce than he was.
朋友
Or Monty was.
他们的人生被布莱斯毁了
Whose life had been destroyed by Bryce...
他们得重建人生
and who's had to rebuild it.
慢慢的
Piece by piece.
我懂了
I see.
亚力克斯不会独自一人
Alex wouldn't have been alone.
蒙哥马利·德拉克鲁兹杀了布莱斯·沃克
Montgomery de la Cruz killed Bryce Walker.
真是太糟了
It would be a terrible thing
居然查错了杀布莱斯的凶手
to blame the wrong person for Bryce's murder.
你们还打算推到克雷·詹森头上
And yet you were all ready to blame Clay Jensen.
我觉得你不会知道这件事
I don't think you would know this,
因为治安官让我们封锁了消息
because the sheriff has us locked down on leaks,
蒙哥马利·德拉克鲁兹在牢里被杀了
but Montgomery de la Cruz was killed in his jail cell.
就在几小时前
Just hours ago.
天啊
Dear God.
可怜的蒙蒂
Poor Monty.
死者也该获得真♥相♥
Even the dead deserve the truth.
很抱歉 蒙蒂死了
I am sorry that Monty's dead.
真的
I am.
贾斯汀说他很讲义气
Justin tells me he could be... loyal...
不怕事
and fearless.
会为朋友撑腰
And that he stood up for his friends.
很抱歉 布莱斯死了
I'm sorry that Bryce is dead.
他是我朋友
He was my friend,
我相信他会向世人证明
and I believe he would've shown the world
救赎是可能的
that redemption is possible.
但他俩生前造成了伤害
But they both caused pain while they were alive.
他们深深伤害了许多人
They caused great pain to a number of people.
伤痛该终结了
And it is time for that suffering to end.
死者已矣
So, let the dead bury the dead,
斯坦德警官
Deputy Standall.
死者已矣
Let the dead bury the dead.
蒙蒂的事太糟糕了
It's fucked up about Monty.
阿妮怎么知道的
How did Ani know?
事发时 蒂姆·波兹刚好在镇监狱
Well, Tim Pozzi was in the County lock-up when it happened.
他那天早上出来了 告诉了卢克
And he ended up getting out that morning, so he told Luke,
又经过查理到了贾斯汀
who told Charlie, Charlie, Justin,
到了阿妮
Justin to Ani.
可怜的蒙蒂 难以置信我会这么说 但
Poor Monty. I mean, I can't believe I'm saying that, but...
你
You...
今天问了泰勒关于枪的事
asked Tyler for a gun today?
对 我
Yeah, I...
我写了一份自白书
I wrote a confession.
然后
And...
我不知道
I... I don't know.
天啊
Jesus.
-亚力克斯 -抱歉我不能告诉你
- Alex... - I'm sorry I couldn't tell you.
我觉得
I think...
我们该成为那种
we should be the kind of friends
互相毫无保留的朋友
who can tell each other anything.
倒是不用谈勃起
I mean, maybe not about the hard-ons
和自♥慰♥的事 但
and the masturbation so much, but...
我们现在该怎么办
So, what do we do now?
等待
We wait.
盼望
We hope.
你们手上没带子真可惜
It's kinda too bad that you don't have the tape.
听遗言什么的
I mean, for last words and all that.
我们拷贝了一份
We made a copy.
听着 我不是
Look, I didn't mean--
-我们不用 -不
- We don't have to-- - No.
我觉得你们该听听
I think you guys should hear it.
我爸装了录音机
My dad put in a tape deck.
他应该是觉得很有趣
I think he thought it was funny.
杰西
Hey, Jess.
是我
It's me.
是啊 带子
Yeah, I know. A tape.
我有意这么做的 不是犯浑
Yes, I did it on purpose. Not to be a dick, but...
是因为那天我听了带子 我的人生变了
because the day I listened to those tapes, my life changed.
我相信你也是
And I bet the same is true for you.
贾斯汀 扎克 大家都是
And for Justin, and Zach, everyone.
我想这样做
And I wanted to give you this.
我觉得你这样听我说
I thought you'd hear me better
比你当面听我说要好
if I wasn't standing in front of you.
你说我不知道自己对你做了什么
You said I had no idea what I'd done to you.
你说得对
You were right.
我忍♥不住想起你
I can't stop thinking about you.
回想那晚的情形
replaying that night in my mind.
我强♥奸♥了你
I raped you.
我听到你拒绝
I heard you say no, and...
但我还是做了
I did it anyway.
因为我想
Because I wanted to,
我没在意你的感受
and I didn't care how you felt.
贾斯汀想阻止我
Justin tried to stop me.
我也想告诉你我脑海中
I wish I could tell you that there was a...
有一个微弱的声音告诉我
剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表