剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表
You've been really nice to me.
迪亚斯治安官上周叫我去
When Sheriff Díaz called me in last week
接受第一次审讯时
for that first interrogation,
-我撒谎了 -你觉得是否可能
- I lied. - Do you think it's possible
克雷以为布莱斯对你做了什么
that Clay thought Bryce had done something to you
于是为你去找了他
and he went after him on your behalf?
-他没什么可误会的 -好
- There was nothing for him to think. - Okay.
好啊 那你不介意为我们做DNA测试吧
Good. So you wouldn't mind taking a DNA test for us?
阿莫罗沃是个好女孩
Amorowat is a good girl.
她跟这一切无关
She has nothing to do with any of this.
她知道自己不该卷入学校男生的破事里
She knows better than to get caught up in schoolboy drama.
我对布莱斯的事撒谎了
I lied about Bryce.
如果克雷知道真♥相♥
And if Clay had known the truth,
那...
well...
那会是足以刺♥激♥他杀人的动机
it could've been enough motive for him to kill.
我要被你灭了
You're obliterating me.
你很意外吗
And this is surprising?
不
No.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
你今天似乎心不在焉
You seem kind of somewhere else today.
我们非得谈吗
Do we have to talk?
你想做什么都行的
We can do whatever you want.
好啊
Great.
布莱斯和我
Bryce and I, I mean...
我们只是两个孩子
we were just two kids,
孤单地生活在那栋空荡荡的大房♥子里
alone in that big empty house, you know?
事情就那么发生了
It was just... it was something that happened.
等等 慢点 慢点
Wait, slower. Slow, slow, slow, slow.
-我快好了 -好
- I'm almost there. - Okay.
慢点
Slower.
该死
Fuck!
该死
Fuck!
该死
Fuck.
抱歉
Sorry.
没事的
It's all good.
不 你说慢 但我...
No, you said slower. I just...
我不知道
I don't know.
-没事的 -不 有事
- It's okay. - No, it's not okay.
我们不该这么做
We shouldn't be doing this.
这不好
It's not good.
似乎让你挺爽的
Well, it seemed good for you.
刚刚
Just now.
我是指对你来说
I mean for you.
你为什么...
Why would you--
你为什么会想那么做
Why do you even want to?
我喜欢你
I like you,
大概吧
I guess.
为什么
Why?
我都不喜欢我
I don't even like me.
-得了 -我有问题
- Come on now-- - There's something wrong with me.
有很严重的问题
There's something seriously wrong.
你不该在这里的
You shouldn't be here.
我很有毛病
I'm fucked up.
或许不会永远如此
Maybe not forever.
我来为你服务吧
Let me do you.
你会吗
Do you even know how?
会的
Yes, I do.
好像吧 好吧 我不太确定
I think. You know what? I'm actually not sure.
-但你肯定能指导我 -我能
- But I bet you can instruct me further. - I can.
不 我没爱过他
No, I didn't love him.
那只是...
It was...
我没多想
I wasn't thinking.
你会想要你不该想要的东西
You want things even when you shouldn't,
你也不清楚为什么
and you don't know why.
阿妮
Ani...
你妈妈很快要上来了 你该走了
Your mom's gonna be up soon. You should go.
不 再躺五分钟
No. Five more minutes!
阿妮
Ani?
你...
You're...
我从未对谁有过这样的感觉
I've never felt like this with anyone...
对任何人
about anyone...
以前从没有过
before.
所以
So...
我不知道那是什么意思
Yeah, I don't know what that means,
但我就是想告诉你
but I just wanted to tell you that.
我和布莱斯之间的事
What happened between me and Bryce...
我无法解释
I can't explain it.
我更不能当着我妈妈的面谈
And I certainly couldn't talk about it in front of my mother.
伙计
Buddy.
你早知道会这样吧
You knew this was coming, right?
在你的人生里 死人不会一直死去
The dead don't stay dead in your life. Not for long.
-你不在这里 -你觉得我消失了吗
- You're not here. - You think I'm gone?
你觉得你摆脱我了吗
You think you got rid of me?
我永生不死 詹森
I'm fucking immortal, Jensen.
你活多久我就能活多久
I'll live as long as you do.
每次你看到杰西卡 或想起汉娜
Every time you look at Jessica, or think about Hannah...
或看着阿妮
or look at Ani,
-我就会出现 -去你妈
- I'll be right there. - Fuck you.
你觉得你能离开这里
You think you're gonna get out of this town,
去上大学
go off to college...
我也会出现的
I'll be there.
毕业 找份烂工作
Graduate, get some shit job,
我还是会出现的
I'll be there.
或许 你能找份金融界的好工作
Or maybe you get some sweet gig in finance,
或许你能当律师 就像你妈
maybe you'll be a lawyer, like your mom,
我还是会出现的
and I will be all over that shit.
只要你活着 我就阴魂不散
I'll be everywhere you look as long as you live.
干杰西卡
Fucking Jessica.
干汉娜
Fucking Hannah.
-干阿妮 -不
- Fucking Ani. - No!
你没法惩罚我
You can't punish me...
但你可以惩罚她
but you can punish her.
你死了
You're dead.
你不在这世上了
You are gone from this Earth,
你是脑袋上有个洞的泡肿了的尸体
you are a bloated corpse with a hole in your head!
我或许离开了人世
I may be gone from this Earth,
但我能在上百万男人的身体里重生
but I will be reborn in the bodies of a million men.
你完全
And there is nothing,
无法阻止我
there is nothing you can do to stop me.
你状态不好 克雷
You're not well, Clay.
你需要帮助
You need help.
你一雇律师
The minute you hire a lawyer,
就会感觉像是在掩藏什么
it looks like you're hiding something.
不是掩藏 是准备 是保护
Not hiding, preparing. Protecting.
我跟丹尼斯谈了认罪协议的事
I spoke to Dennis about a plea bargain,
我们或许能从精神健康角度入手
we might come at it from a mental health angle.
你听到自己的话了吗
Are you even listening to yourself?
贾斯汀说克雷能在脑袋里听到汉娜
Justin said Clay had Hannah in his head,
不是想着她 而是在他脑子里
not just thinking about her, but in his head.
你记得克雷之前多愤怒吗
You remember how angry Clay was?
如果结果发现
If it comes out he had something,
-他跟这事有一丝关系 -他没有
- anything to with this-- - He didn't.
他有枪
He got a gun.
他去了那男孩家 拿枪指着他
He went to that boy's house. He pointed it at him.
他拿枪指了布莱斯
He pointed the gun at Bryce,
-然后又对准了自己的脑袋 -是啊
- then he pointed it at his own head. - Yes.
-马特 我看到带子了 -他状态不对
- Matt, I saw the tape. - He was out of his mind.
就是啊
Exactly!
你不会真认为克雷能杀人吧
You don't seriously believe Clay is capable of taking life?
你能告诉我这两年里
Can you tell me that in the past two years
你没被克雷能做出的事惊到过吗
剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表