剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表
我并不认识汉娜·贝克
I never knew Hannah Baker.
那时候我并不在
I wasn't around.
我不知道整个故事
I didn't know the story.
但在我看来
But it seems to me like
如果说谁有想让布莱斯·沃克死的理由
if anyone would have a reason to want Bryce Walker dead,
那一定是她母亲
it would be her mother.
你们本可以更密切注意她的
And you might have looked more closely at her.
如果你们没有把所有精力都用来关注克雷·詹森的话
if you hadn't had all your eyes on Clay Jensen.
十分感谢您赶回来
Thank you very much for coming back to town.
您真是太好了
It's very kind of you.
我不认为这和好有什么关系
I don't think kindness had anything to do with it.
我认为我是被要求回来的
I believe I was instructed.
是的 我们有几个问题想要问您
Yes, well, we just have a few more questions.
自从我们上次谈过后 我们得到了一些新的信息
Some new information has come our way since we last spoke, and...
我们只是想弄清楚一些事
we'd just like to clarify a few things.
好吧
All right.
好吧
All right.
我们上次谈话是在11月7日
Now, we last spoke on November 7th.
是在布莱斯·沃克的尸体
That's the day after Bryce Walker's body
被发现的第二天
was found.
是的
Yes, I remember.
你和我们说你当时回城卖♥♥你的房♥子
You told us you were in town for the closing of your house.
是的
That's correct.
但我们查看了法♥院♥记录
But we checked the courthouse records.
你的房♥子31日就卖♥♥出了
Your house closed on the 31st.
但你待到了下一周
But you stayed in town into the next week.
在那个周末 布莱斯·沃克失踪了
Over that weekend, Bryce went missing.
不好意思 你有什么想问的问题吗 治安官
I'm sorry, is there a question you'd like to ask, Sheriff?
-为什么在这些日期上对我们撒谎 -我没有
- Why lie to us about these dates? - I didn't.
我来卖♥♥♥房♥♥子
I came in to close on the house
我待在这里处理家具和我的仓库
and I stayed to deal with furniture and my storage unit.
你有见过谁吗
Did you happen to see anyone?
-比如呢 -你见过谁了
- Like who? - Who did you see?
好吧
Well,
我见了我前夫 虽然我不愿意
I saw my ex-husband more than I'd like to.
我见了一些朋友
I saw some friends.
-克雷·詹森呢 -没有
- Clay Jensen? - No.
我没有见克雷·詹森
I didn't see Clay Jensen.
-但你们俩通过电♥话♥ -没有
- But the two of you spoke on the phone? - No.
克雷的通话记录显示
Clay's phone records show three calls from you
在返校节前天到返校节 你给他打了三次电♥话♥
the day before the Homecoming game and one the night of.
他没有接
He didn't answer.
返校节那晚...
The night of the Homecoming game...
布莱斯·沃克被杀那晚...
the night Bryce Walker was murdered...
有你的一通
there's a call from you
持续了一分四十七秒的电♥话♥
that lasted one minute and 47 seconds.
-所以看起来他接了这个电♥话♥ -并没有
- So, it seems like he did answer. - He didn't.
我留了言
I left a message,
但...
but...
如果你有他的手♥机♥ 你会知道的
you would know that if you had his phone.
我们目前没有 只有他的通话记录
Well, we don't at the moment, just his phone records.
那么
Well, then.
实际上我有几个问题要问你
And I have some questions for you, actually.
你知道这个警♥察♥局
Did you know that this department
在对一个定罪的强♥奸♥犯的谋杀案上
has put more investigative efforts into
投入的调查精力
solving the murder of a convicted rapist
比在他之前的任何受害者身上投入的精力都要多吗
than it ever did for any of his former victims?
-我确定不是这样的 -你知道
- I'm sure that is not correct. - And did you also know
有一个受害者得来这里两次
that one of those victims had to come down here twice
这座楼里才有人相信她吗
before anyone in this building would even believe her?
我知道 是的
I did know that, yes.
所以也许你能理解这些天来为什么我可能
So maybe you can understand why I might have difficulty
很难相信你们的行动 或者任何警♥察♥
trusting your operation, or any police in general these days,
治安官 因为我忍♥不住想
Sheriff, because I can't help but wonder
这些突然增添的警力
if all this added muscle all of a sudden
会不会跟那个强♥奸♥犯
might have something to do with the family
出生的家庭有关
that rapist was born into.
女士 我可以向你保证
Ma'am, I can assure you
我们只关心一件事
that we are only interested in one thing here,
那就是真♥相♥
and that's the truth.
一个男孩死了
A boy is dead.
我想只有他的母亲在为他哀悼
And I imagine only his mother is mourning for him.
所以...
So...
-问完了吗 -还没有 女士
- if we're done here? - Not quite, ma'am.
11月2日 周五那晚
Where were you
11点到凌晨2点
on the night of Friday November 2nd
你在哪里
between 11 p.m. And 2 a.m?
自♥由♥高中的18岁学生克雷·詹森被迪亚斯治安官
就正在进行的调查进行了问话
他们就用这张照片
Of course that's the picture they use?
是啊 哥们 那不是你最好看的一张
Yeah, dude, that is not your best look.
你现在看起来也不太好
You're not looking too good right now, either.
你有睡觉吗
Did you sleep at all?
有
Yeah.
又做恶梦了
The nightmares again?
不是又
Not again,
是一直在做
they never stopped.
你不应该和谁聊聊吗
Shouldn't you be talking to someone?
你不应该吗
Shouldn't you?
是啊
Yeah.
我和谁聊
Who do I talk to?
我说什么 "我没杀布莱斯 我没疯"
What do I say, "I didn't kill Bryce. I'm not crazy?"
我觉得那会让我听起来
I feel like that actually makes me sound like
像是个杀了布莱斯的疯子
a crazy person who killed Bryce.
贝克太太
Mrs. Baker?
抱歉 她回来了吗
Sorry. Is she back in town?
什么
What?
克雷没告诉贾斯汀那不是他第一次接到
Clay didn't tell Justin that it wasn't the first time
贝克太太的电♥话♥了
he'd heard from Mrs. Baker.
他知道她为什么回来
He knew exactly why she was in town.
他只是不知道她做的一切
He just didn't know everything she'd done.
她从没联♥系♥过你 给你发讯息什么的吗
She never reached out to you, texted you, anything?
没有
No.
你不觉得那很奇怪吗
And you don't think that's weird?
她没联♥系♥你
That she didn't reach out to you?
也许她不准备长待
Maybe she's not staying for long.
她两周前就在这了 现在她回来了
She was here two weeks ago and she's back now.
真是无法相信她没有联♥系♥
I can't believe she didn't reach out.
她没有 好吗
Well, she didn't, okay?
是 她给我发短♥信♥了
Yeah, she texted me.
说她想看看我好不好之类的
Said she wanted to check in and see how I was doing, or whatever.
她怎么样
And how is she doing?
还好吧 我猜
Fine, I guess.
她有提到我吗
Did she mention me at all?
一点点
A little bit.
-她说什么了 -不知道
- What did she say? - I don't know.
她问你怎么样了
She asked how you were doing.
她有问布莱斯的事吗
Did she ask about Bryce?
她特意没有提到布莱斯
She very specifically did not mention Bryce,
我很感谢她没提
and I very much appreciated that.
你们聊什么了
What did you talk about?
很多
Well, a lot of things.
我喜欢你的造型
I like your look.
-新弄的 -是吗
- It's new. - Oh, it is?
是的
Yeah.
很强硬 痞痞的
It's very tough. Bad-ass.
你看起来像个勇士
You look like a warrior.
你记得汉娜以前经常穿
Do you remember when Hannah used to wear
那件绿色的军服的时候吗
that green army jacket everywhere?
我以前经常取笑她 我会问她"你在打什么仗"
剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表