剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表
No.
你在哪
Where were you?
在返校夜后 我...
After the Homecoming game, I...
我需要来一发 所以我就去了
I needed to get fucked up, so I did.
你去哪了
Where'd you go?
码头
Down by the docks.
我怎么我知道我能相信你
How do I know I can believe you?
我怎么我知道我能相信你
How do I know I can believe you?
你为什么找布莱斯帮忙
Why did you go to Bryce for help?
而不是我
Instead of me?
拜托 兄弟 你能想明白的
Come on, man. You can figure that one out.
你给我戒过一次毒 记得吗
You detoxed me once, remember?
我们现在怎么给你戒干净
How do we get you clean now?
告诉你父母
We tell your parents.
他们会送走我
They send me away.
他们不会的
They wouldn't.
到治疗中心
To a treatment center
或戒毒中心之类的
or a rehab, or some bullshit like that.
也许有用 也许没用
Maybe it works, maybe it doesn't.
也许我就...
Maybe I just...
离开这里 省下大家的麻烦
get the hell out of here and spare everyone the trouble.
不过你... 你不想那么做 对吗
You... you don't want to do that, though, right?
我真的...
I really...
真的不想
really don't.
你们都把克雷列为嫌疑人
You all made Clay a person of interest.
被孤立 孤独地在世界上
Isolated. Alone in the world.
除了贾斯汀
Except for Justin.
你要知道...
Just so you know...
我愿意为你做任何事
I'd do anything for you.
任何事
Anything.
我也是
Same.
任何事
Anything.
他们之间的关系比血缘还近
They had a bond stronger than blood.
即使那血缘是布莱斯·沃克
Even if the blood was Bryce Walker's.
你好 贝克太太
Hi, Mrs. Baker.
抱歉我没有回你电♥话♥ 我...
Yeah, I'm sorry I didn't call you back. I just...
贾斯汀说他愿意为克雷做任何事
Justin said he'd do anything for Clay.
是的
Yes.
我们应该谈谈
We should talk.
好 好 到时候见
All right. Yeah, I'll see you then.
那就要变复杂了
And that was about to get complicated.
该死
Shit!
需要帮助寻找危机资源
For help finding crisis resources,
请登录官动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥
visit 13reasonswhy.Info.
剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表