剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表
and then you weren't in your room.
我们都不知道你去参加舞会了
We didn't even know you'd gone to the dance.
-抱歉 唐太太 什么短♥信♥ -说有枪击
- Sorry, Mrs. Down. There was a text? - About the shooter.
我们收到短♥信♥ 说舞会被疏散了
We got the text that the dance was being evacuated.
我们找不到你 你♥爸♥爸已经过去了
We couldn't find you. Your father is down there now.
你和父母报过平安了吗
Um, do your parents know that you're okay?
-嗯 -我应该和家里联♥系♥一下
- Yes. - I should check in.
他们肯定希望你们回家
Okay, well, they must want you home
但是也欢迎你们留下过夜
but you're welcome to spend the night.
如果他们发现了这个
If they'd have found this...
我们
Do we...
要撕掉吗
tear it up?
我只是
I just...
没想到还能再见到我妈妈
I never thought I'd see my mom again.
但是为什么选今晚
But why tonight?
他才回来 我听说他已经好多了
He just got back. I heard he was better.
出什么事了吗
Did something happen?
他这些淤青都是怎么来的
Where did the bruises come from?
我们得帮他
We have to get him help.
但是如果有人发现了因为什么
But if anyone finds out why--
那我们都完蛋了
Then we're all fucked.
所以
So...
我们来查清楚
So we'll figure it out.
我们救了他 我们该为他负责
We saved him, he's our responsibility.
谢谢你
Thanks for...
和我一起趟这趟浑水
getting into this with me.
你是个好朋友
You're a good friend.
是福也是祸
It's my blessing and my curse.
我不知道克雷为了保护自己的朋友
I don't really know how far Clay would go...
能做出什么事
to protect a friend.
我直接走到那个混小子面前 塞勒斯
I went right up to that little punk kid, Cyrus.
我那时候以为就是他报的警
I was sure he was the one who called.
我抓住他然后朝他发火
And I grabbed him and I started going off and then,
扎克 突然跑过来说
Zach, like, ran up and was like,
"是我 是我报的警 泰勒活该坐牢"
"It was me. I called the cops. Tyler should go to jail."
所以我告诉他 如果泰勒现在进了监狱
And so I told him if Tyler goes to jail now,
起码托尼和克雷都会受牵连
so does Tony, and so does Clay, at least.
这么说能让他停手吗
And that stopped him?
这时候警♥察♥从前门进来
That's when the cops started coming through the front
关掉音乐
and they shut the music down
然后让所有人趴在地上
and started getting everyone on the ground.
我和杰西就在扎克旁边 我就说
Me and Jess were right by Zach, so I was like,
"你现在要决定
"You get to decide now
如果你拖克雷和托尼下水
if you take down Clay and Tony,
或许也会牵连到我和杰西
and probably me and Jess with Tyler,
把学校的名声搞得更臭
and fuck up this school even more,
或者 我们可以摆脱掉这件事"
or if we get out of this."
这...
Well...
大家都要过来
everyone's coming.
我请客
I'm buying.
-今天能见到你真好 -别别别
- It's really good to see you today. - Oh, no. No!
昨晚的事情只会发生这么一次
What happened last night was a one-time thing
以后都不会再发生了 懂吗
and it's never happening again, understand?
杰西 那个 对不起
Jess, shit... I'm sorry.
我不需要你的道歉
I don't need your apology.
别再给我摆这个狗狗眼的表情了
And stop giving me that fucking puppy dog eye look.
对我一点用都没有 以前也没有用过
It does not work on me and it never actually did.
-对不起 -你再跟我道歉我就不理你了
- I'm sorry. - If you apologize again, I will cut you.
你为什么要不理他了
Why are you cutting him?
因为他太讨厌了
Because he's evil.
-早上好 -你好
- Good morning. - Hey.
-你看起来很不错 -真的吗 谢谢
- You look really cute. - Do I? Thank you.
我们把他的车开到停车场里
We went over to roll his car into a parking place.
我们想 可以把车藏在那堆车里
We figured we could hide it with other cars.
但是钥匙还在上面
But the keys were still in it...
泰勒就没打算回来
Tyler didn't plan on coming back to it.
-所以我把车开走了 -天呐
- So, I drove it away. - Jesus.
胆子太大了
That's balls.
也太他妈蠢了 冲过去
It was fucking stupid, going out there,
直接挡在枪口前面
stepping in front of a gun like that,
一副英雄的样子
acting like a fucking hero or something.
你报的警 我出来的路上碰到警♥察♥了
You called the cops. I passed the cops on my way out.
想想那时候
Think about that timing!
如果我不做点什么 会出人命的
If I hadn't done something, kids would be dead!
这可说不准 你只是又给了泰勒一次机会
We don't know that. All you did was give Tyler another chance.
-正是 -一个卷土重来的机会
- Exactly. - Another chance to do it again.
万一下次没人阻止他了呢
What if no one stops him next time?
我们来保证不会有下一次
We make sure there isn't a next time.
你疯了吧 克雷
That's insane, Clay!
他需要真正的帮助
He needs serious help.
我们可以帮助他
We can get him help.
但是如果我们告诉别人他都干了什么
But if we tell anyone what he did,
他最轻也会被开除
then he's expelled at least
可能要坐牢
and probably in jail,
可能成年之后要接受审判
and probably tried as an adult.
21岁之前 他还是少年犯
So, he's in juvie until he's 21,
他们抓他坐了牢 然后呢
and then they send him to prison and then what happens to him?
不
No...
胡说
This is bullshit.
-我退出 -扎克
- I'm out. - Zach--
我不会说出去 守口如瓶
I won't tell, I won't say anything,
但我没必要管那疯子的事
but it's just not my job to take care of that psychopath.
克雷和他朋友
Clay and his friends...
他们走得很近
they kept it close.
我算不上其中一员
I wasn't really part of the group.
哥 到底怎么回事
Dude, what the actual fuck?
他们真的觉得布莱斯出事了吗
Do they really think something happened to Bryce?
他们应该不知道
I don't think they know.
可能他只是在拉斯维加斯某个宾馆 对吧
I mean, it's possible he's just at some hotel in Vegas, right?
我 我...
I just, I...
如果他们开始调查
If they start looking into shit,
我和布莱斯 你我和他之间的事情
between me and Bryce, between you, me and Bryce,
去年春天在家他的那个晚上
like that night at his house last spring.
贾斯汀
Justin,
你既然在这里 就清理几张桌子
wanna maybe bus a few tables while you're out there,
-有点在这里工作的样子 -好的 抱歉
- at least pretend you actually work here. - Yeah, sorry.
我要干活去了
I gotta start my shift.
去年春天在他家晚上发生了什么
What night at his house last spring?
贾斯汀是不是有点
Does Justin seem...
吓坏了
freaked out?
你没吓坏吗
Aren't you?
用不着担心我
You don't have to worry about me,
好吗 我自己没问题
okay? I can take care of myself.
亚历克斯
Hey, Alex.
-有人给你发信息吗 -没有 怎么了
- Hey, did anyone text you? - No. Why?
该死
Oh, shit.
抱歉 我忘了你不在群里 跟你无关
Sorry, I forgot you weren't on the chain. It wasn't about you.
那跟什么有关
What was it about then?
我觉得布莱斯·沃克是失踪了
I guess Bryce Walker is missing.
什么意思
What does that mean?
意思是 从上周五开始就没人见过他了
It means no one's seen him since Friday night.
但是他们觉得他是出事了吗
But, like, do they think something happened to him?
谁知道呢
I mean, who knows?
贾斯汀要工作 克雷还在市里
Look, Justin has work and Clay is still downtown,
-塞勒斯说他可以送你回家 -哦 好
- so Cyrus said he'd give you a ride home. - Oh, okay.
-有问题吗 -没 挺好
- Is that not okay? - No, it's great.
只是...
I just...
他应该不太乐意吧
He's probably not happy about it, right?
我妈等下来接我
Look, my mom's coming to get me later.
你要跟我一起等吗
Do you want to wait with me?
-可以吗 -当然
剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表