剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表
Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law.
你有权聘请律师 如果你无法承担律师费用
You have the right to an attorney. If you cannot afford one,
法庭将为你指派一位
one will be appointed to you by the court.
我们走吧
Let's go.
治安官确信自己抓对了人
The Sheriff was convinced he had his man.
但你不太确定
But you weren't so sure.
对
No.
所以 你干吗不试一试呢
So, why don't you give that a try?
好的
Okay.
-对 我觉得你会喜欢的 -好的 谢谢
- Yeah, I think you'd enjoy it. - Okay. Thanks. Okay.
警官
Deputy.
-早上好 -早上好 女士
- Good morning. - Morning, ma'am.
有什么消息吗
Is there news?
治安官快要结案了
Well, the Sheriff is close to having a case
他觉得可以把案子移交给县检察官了
he feels he can turn over to the county prosecutor.
但是还有一点事
But there's just a few things
我想跟你确认 如果可以的话
I'd like to confirm with you, if I may?
当然可以
Of course.
你有没有任何理由相信
Do you have any reason to believe
克雷会向你的儿子购买♥♥类固醇
that Clay would purchase steroids from your son?
我
I, um...
就我记得来说 没有
Not that I can recall.
但克雷确实向布莱斯购买♥♥过一次大♥麻♥
But Clay did purchase marijuana from Bryce once?
我觉得那只是个借口
I think that was just a pretense.
是为了进入我们家 为了欺骗布莱斯
To get into our home. To entrap Bryce.
除了这个以及车道上的那件事
Okay, other than that and the incident in the driveway,
根据你的记忆 布莱斯有没有跟克雷一起玩过
did Bryce ever spend any time with Clay that you can remember?
据我所知没有
Not that I knew of.
当然了 他们又不是朋友
They weren't friends, of course.
那时 离开自♥由♥高中之后
Well, who did Bryce spend time with
布莱斯跟谁一起玩呢
in that time after he left Liberty?
这个嘛
Well, um...
蒙哥马利·德拉克鲁兹
Montgomery de la Cruz
夏天的时候来了好几次 还有
was over a number of times last summer, and...
你的儿子
your son.
他们有一段时间似乎走得挺近的
They seemed close for a while.
对 我知道他们有时会一起玩
Yeah, I knew they spent some time together.
不过
But...
过去这几个月 布莱斯其实没有什么朋友了
Bryce really didn't have any friends left these past months.
他身边其实就只有我
All he had was me, really.
左脚的大脚趾压实地面
Press down through that left big toe mound.
胸部旋转展开 呼气 就是这样
Roll the chest open. Exhale. That's it.
尾骨笔直朝向右脚脚跟
Shoot that tailbone towards your right heel.
漂亮 感觉如何 呼吸
Beautiful. How's that feel? Breathe.
很好 下来吧
Good. Come on down.
这样是不是感觉更好了
Does that feel better?
-很好 谢谢 -谢谢
- Good. Thank you. - Thanks.
课上得真好 老师
Good class, Teach.
见习老师 我还在攒学时呢
Teacher-in-training. I'm still finishing my hours.
不过 这还是一些难搞的破烂
Still, that's some tough-looking shit.
东西
Stuff.
对不起 神圣的空间
Sorry. Sacred space.
不神圣 但是
Not sacred, but...
我希望是有灵性
spiritual, I hope.
别笑
Don't laugh!
不 我不笑 我不笑
No, I'm not. I'm not.
真的很棒 这些在你身上很有效果
It's really cool this is all working out for you.
-你受伤了吗 -没有 只是肌肉紧张
- You're injured? - No, I'm just tight.
昨天训练得太狠了
Practice was nuts yesterday.
现在这里挺疼的
Now I've got nerves on top of it.
-今晚是跟自♥由♥高中的比赛吗 -没错
- Tonight's the Liberty game? - Yeah.
你知道吗 我可能帮你的
You know, I can help with all that.
-肌肉紧张什么的 -不用 没事 妈妈
- The muscles, the nerves. - No, that's okay, Mom.
怎么 你的男子气概练瑜伽不够用吗
What, you're not man enough for yoga?
准备好了吗
Ready?
现在你要向下换成下犬式
Now you're going to move into downward facing dog.
笑很好 就是要保持呼吸
Laughter is good, just keep breathing.
只是这些名字
It's just the names!
这些名字是描述性的 但也很意味深长
The names are descriptive, but they also have meaning.
相信我 英语可比梵语容易多了
English is easier than the Sanskrit, believe me.
向上向后提起你的臀部
Lift your hips up and back.
伸展开让脚跟着地 抬起你的坐骨
Stretch your heels to the floor. Lift your sit-bones.
你的脚筋太紧了 屈膝
Your hamstrings are too tight. Bend your knees.
背部挺直更加重要
It's more important to have a straight spine.
呼吸 每一次呼吸都让你更深入到这些姿势中
Breathe. Every breath takes you deeper into the pose.
好的 现在我们转换到鸽子式
Okay, good. Now we're going to move into pigeon.
-对不起 -没关系
- Sorry. - It's all right.
深吸一口气 向上向后抬起你的右腿
On an inhale, raise your right leg up and back.
好的
Okay.
当你呼气的时候右膝顶向右肘 放下你的小腿
As you exhale, right knee to right wrist. Lay your shin down.
好 把那只脚向前滑 但要保护你的膝盖
Good. Slide that foot forward. But protect your knee.
你的左腿向后伸展
Stretch your left leg back.
臀部挺直
Square your hips.
深吸一口气 放飞你的心
Good. Take a deep breath in, lift your heart.
当你呼气的时候 看你能不能把腿伸长
As you exhale, see if you can lengthen out over that leg.
重复几次
Do that a couple times.
好 这会打开你的臀部
Good. This opens up your hips.
-这好难 -好
- This is hard. -Okay.
慢慢来和尊重身体极限是很重要的
It's important to go slow and respect the body's boundaries.
等着身体准许你继续深入
Wait till the body gives you permission
不要勉强
to go deeper, don't force.
好
Good.
好
Good.
你在颤抖 这很疼吗
You're shaking. Does it hurt?
吸气 抬起上身
Inhale. Lift your torso.
布莱斯
Oh, Bryce.
我不知道
I don't know what--
我不知道发生了什么 我就是开始落泪
I don't know what's happening, I just started crying.
没关系 这很好 没事的
It's okay. It's good. It's okay.
-我不知道为什么我停不下来 -没事的
- I don't know why I can't stop. - It's okay.
它们不是我的
They aren't mine.
我看起来像那种用类固醇的孩子吗
Do I look like the kind of kid who uses steroids?
那为什么要把它们藏在你的抽屉里
Why hide them in your drawer, then?
我在保管它们
I was holding them.
帮一个朋友
For a friend.
什么朋友
What friend?
这朋友从布莱斯那里买♥♥的吗
This friend buy them from Bryce?
他说他从市体育馆的贩子手里买♥♥的
He said he got them from some dealer at City Gym.
想喝点什么吗
Want something to drink?
治安官马上就到
All right. Sheriff will be here in a minute.
克雷的被捕和发生这一切的晨会
Clay's arrest and the assembly where it happened,
它将改变一切
it was about to change everything.
所有人都注视着我
Everybody's staring at me.
他们当然如此 你是摇滚明星
Fuck, yeah, they are. You're a rock star.
-泰勒 -你想要什么
- Tyler... - What do you want?
我只是 我能单独跟泰勒说几句话吗
I just, uh-- Can I talk to Tyler alone for a minute?
-不能 -拜托
- No. - Please?
-我需要和他说些事情 -没关系的 兄弟们
- I need to tell him something. - Hey, it's cool, you guys.
-午餐我会去找你们的 -好的
- I'll meet up with you at lunch. - Okay.
好的
Okay.
我们为你而骄傲
We're so proud of you.
什么事
What is it?
我们能聊聊吗
Can we talk?
私下聊聊
Somewhere private?
不能
No.
我们可以 我们可以在这里聊
We can... we can talk here.
好吧
Okay.
蒙蒂 我听蒙蒂说了他对你做了什么
Monty. I heard Monty say it, what he did to you.
我的意思是 他向我和布莱斯承认了
I mean, like, he admitted it to me and Bryce.
全盘承认
Like, all of it.
是吗
剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表