剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表
Please, Ani.
你是我唯一能谈心的人了
You're the only one I have to talk to.
布莱斯 你喝多了
Bryce, look, you're drunk.
-我得走了 -该死 阿妮 我需要你
- I have to go. - Goddammit, Ani, I need you.
-我非常需要你 -布莱斯
- I need you so fucking bad! - Bryce!
不
No!
放开我 你吓到我了
Let go of me! You're scaring me.
阿妮 等等
Ani, wait.
操
Fuck!
我承认
I'll admit I was,
接到你的电♥话♥的时候我很惊讶
surprised to get your call.
好吧
Well.
我记得我们失去汉娜
I remember what it was like those first...
头几个星期的样子
few weeks after we lost Hannah.
没有言语
There are no words.
父母埋葬孩子
It goes against the natural order of things
是反自然的
for a parent to bury a child.
是啊
Yes.
虽然后来我们的教育方式被所有人评判...
And after our parenting was judged by anyone and everyone...
但我们尽了最大的努力
but we did the best we could.
我们爱我们的女儿
We loved our girl.
我知道
I know.
我知道你们爱你们的女儿
I know you did.
你的儿子联♥系♥过我
Your son reached out to me.
在他死之前 他...
Before he died, he...
为他对汉娜所做的道歉了
apologized for what he did to Hannah.
我不知道
I had no idea.
我没法原谅他
I couldn't forgive him.
现在也不能
I still can't.
但我知道他想改变
But I know he wanted to change.
那...
And that...
给了我希望
gave me hope.
奥利维亚 我希望你知道我真的很抱歉
Olivia, I hope you know how deeply sorry I am.
为这所有的一切
For everything.
谢谢
Thank you.
你知道吗...
You know...
在...
after...
汉娜死后 我不知道...
Hannah died, I didn't know what to do...
怎么应对我的痛苦
with my pain.
我想找人来怪罪
I wanted to find someone to blame.
学校
The school,
她的同学 你儿子
her classmates, your son.
我以为惩罚别人会让自己好过
I thought it would make me feel better to punish someone else.
让他们受伤...
To make them hurt...
像我受伤那样
like I hurt.
你女儿经历的 我...
What your daughter went through, I...
我无法想象
I can't imagine.
但...
But...
有人夺走了我的儿子
...someone took my son's life.
残忍♥地
In cold blood.
-那个人应该负责任 -是的
- That person should be held responsible. - Yes.
警方认为他们已经找到了那个人
And the police believe that they have found that person.
似乎搜集到了证据
There seems to be evidence.
他有很强烈的动机
And he had a strong motive.
但你知道他并不是唯一有动机的人吧
But surely you know he wasn't the only one who did?
诺拉
Nora,
我真诚希望你能找到对的人 真的
I truly hope you find the right person, I do.
我希望那能给你某种程度上的满足
And I hope that gives you some satisfaction.
但恐怕我想...
But I'm afraid I can predict that...
那并不能减少你的苦痛
it won't make you hurt less.
你的儿子也不会回来了
And it won't bring your son back.
大家都去哪了
Where are the folks?
妈工作去了
Mom's at work.
爸在顶峰影院 假装什么都没发生
Dad's at The Crestmont, pretending that life isn't happening.
挺好
Cool.
杰西
So, Jess.
杰西告诉我你和她聊过了
Jess told me you spoke to her.
该死
Shit.
抱歉 我不是... 我只是想帮忙
Look, I'm sorry. I wasn't-- I was just trying to help.
我以为也许如果她知道
I thought maybe if she knew what was going on
-你发生了什么 也许她能理解 -你说的对
- with you, maybe she'd understand. - You're right.
我没办法告诉她 所以... 我很高兴你说了
I couldn't tell her, so I'm... I'm glad you did.
好吧
Okay.
好
Cool.
所以...
So, what...
你现在要做什么
What are you gonna do now?
我不知道
I don't know.
克雷·詹森 我们有搜查证 搜查你的财产
Clay Jensen, we have a warrant to search your property.
什么 怎么可能
What? How is that possible?
让开 否则你会被以妨碍公务罪起诉
Step aside or you'll be charged with obstruction.
操 什么都别说
Fuck. Don't say anything!
好了 转过来
All right, turn around.
手背后
Lock your fingers behind your back.
双腿分开
Spread your legs.
我们需要你穿的鞋
We're gonna need the shoes you're wearing,
还有你的所有电子设备
along with any electronic devices you may have.
这是你的手♥机♥吗
Is this your cell phone?
我要伸手到你的口袋里拿你的手♥机♥了
I'm gonna reach into your pocket and get your cell phone.
好了 放松
All right, you can relax.
为什么 你为什么需要我的手♥机♥
Why... why do you need my phone?
我觉得你知道
I think you know.
剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表