剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表
it could be really bad for you.
你得有完美的不在场证明
You need to get your alibi straight.
只是 我不懂 你为什么要骗阿妮
I just... I just don't understand. Why did you lie to Ani?
你现在为什么告诉我这事
Why are you just telling me this now?
因为发生了很多事 贾斯汀 看不出来吗
Because there's a lot going on, Justin. Can't you tell?
我只是想帮你
I'm just trying to help you.
对 没错
Yeah, right.
懂了
Got it.
天啊
God!
杰西 杰西
Jess. Jess!
她多半是想保护你吧
She was probably trying to protect you, right?
但她现在完全改了说法
But now she's totally changed her story.
她说她在床上
I mean, she's saying she was in bed,
但我那晚有她五通未接电♥话♥
but I have five, like, missed calls from her that night.
-她给你留言了吗 -对
- Did she leave you messages? - Yeah.
就"回我电♥话♥" 但不像
Just "Call me back," But it wasn't like...
"我在床上 从窗户溜进来"
"Hey, I'm in bed. Come sneak in through the window."
感觉是"回我电♥话♥ 有事找你"
It was like, "Call me back. I need something."
那天 警♥察♥有问你
The other day, did the cops ask you
那晚的行踪吗
about where you were that night?
有 我
Kind of. Just-
我就告诉他们我在家
I told them that I was at home.
我们该告诉他们我们在一起吗
Should we tell them that we were together?
有人那晚看见你了吗
And did anyone see you that night?
只有我的毒贩
Just the dealer I bought from.
如果我们说谎 那
So if we lie, and then...
如果警♥察♥盘问他
the cops pick him up at any point,
我们的说法就黄了
then our story falls apart.
跟警♥察♥说实话
Tell the police everything.
我和布莱斯 还有你发短♥信♥的原因
About me and Bryce, about why you texted what you did.
我不会这么对你
I won't do that to you.
妈妈已经知道一切了
Mum already knows everything.
-她或许一直都知道 -是吗
- I think maybe she always did, so... - She does?
-她说什么了 -很多
- What did she say? - A lot.
然后就没说了
And then nothing.
你发短♥信♥求助时
So, when you texted and said you wanted to help,
是因为你妈发现了吗
it's just because your mom found out?
不 是因为我相信你
No, it's because I believe you.
我相信你现在处境很危险
And I believe you're in a very dangerous moment,
我觉得你该告诉警♥察♥
and I think you should tell the police
你知道的关于大家的一切 先从我开始说
everything you know about everyone, starting with me.
不 听着 我不会这么做的
No. Look, I'm not gonna do that.
我不会毁掉我关心的人
I'm not gonna ruin people I care about
-他们什么都没做 -你怎么知道的
- when they didn't do anything. - How do you know they didn't?
杰西卡有告诉你
Did Jessica tell you
返校节那晚她和贾斯汀在一起吗
she was with Justin the night of Homecoming?
说了 怎么
Yeah... why?
贾斯汀说不是那样的
Justin says that isn't true.
他在一个人磕嗨
He was alone, scoring drugs and getting high.
你相信他吗
And you believe him?
他这么说很不利于他
I mean, it fucks up a lot for him to admit that,
他没必要说谎
so I don't know why he'd lie.
杰西卡为什么说谎
But why would Jessica?
杰西卡生我的气
Jessica wasn't angry with me
并非因为我在返校节抛弃她
because I ditched her at Homecoming.
她生气是因为
She was angry because...
布莱斯叫我走 我就走了
Bryce told me to leave, and I went.
-你跟她谈过这件事吗 -还没有
- Have you talked to her about it? - Not yet.
看着克雷的遭遇 我觉得
Watching what Clay went through, I thought...
栽赃无辜的人真是出人意料地简单
"It's surprisingly easy to make an innocent person look guilty."
他的行为看起来不无辜
He didn't act like an innocent person.
能怪他吗
Do you blame him?
我们看了警♥察♥会取得的所有资料
We pulled all the data that the police will have.
我们得知道他们会知道什么
We need to know what they know.
在你给布莱斯发短♥信♥后
Now, after you sent the text messages to Bryce,
你收到了贝克太太的电♥话♥
you received a phone call from Mrs. Baker.
-你没接 -我在开车
- You didn't pick up. - I was driving.
她给你留了言 警♥察♥也能听到
She left you a voicemail. Which the police will access.
她醉了
She was drunk.
她当时在汉娜的墓地
She was... at Hannah's grave,
她醉了 还很难过
and she was drunk and she was sad.
她有说起布莱斯吗
And did she talk about Bryce?
有
Yes.
她
She...
有说想希望他死
talked about wanting him dead.
他们为什么不查她
Why aren't they looking at her?
我觉得查了 或许他们还在查 但
I assume that they have. Maybe they still are, but...
你能给我们更多
can you give us anything more
能让奥利维亚·贝克更像是嫌犯的信息吗
that might make Olivia Baker a credible suspect?
不能
No.
克雷 你知道基站的原理吗
Clay, do you understand how cell phone towers work?
-知道 -很好
- Yes. - Okay, good.
所以你知道打电♥话♥时
So you understand that when you place a call,
手♥机♥会连接最近基站
your phone pings the nearest tower
以获取最好的信♥号♥♥吗
to give you the best reception?
对
Yes.
你发短♥信♥给布莱斯时 你手♥机♥连接的基站
This is the tower that your text to Bryce pinged
覆盖的范围
and the range that it covers.
这是布莱斯·沃克家
This is Bryce Walker's house.
你当时在他家 克雷
Were... were you at his house, Clay?
你没接到贝克太太的来电连接了这座基站
Your missed phone call from Mrs. Baker pinged this tower,
基站覆盖了水边
which covers this area along the waterfront.
你为什么去水边
Why were you near the waterfront?
-我在开车瞎晃 -你说过
- I was just driving randomly. - Yeah, so you said.
但这个地点 刚好在这座基站的范围内
But this location, well within the range of this tower,
布莱斯的尸体也在这里被发现
is where Bryce's body was found.
这 这不合理
That... that doesn't make any sense.
我们得想办法变得合理
We need to start making it make sense.
因为我能想到公诉人的理论了
Because I imagine that the prosecutors already have.
我之前没看过那个
I've never seen that before.
我不嗑药
I don't juice.
我通过了每次药检
I've passed every drug test.
-他说的是实话 他不嗑药 -对
- He's telling the truth. He's clean. - Yeah.
-行 这是克雷的吗 -不
- Right. So they belong to Clay? - No.
不 那不可能
No, that's not possible.
孩子 我们在两张床中间的
Look, son, we found these
抽屉里发现了这个
buried in a dresser drawer between your beds.
不是你就是克雷放的
So, either you put them there or Clay did.
是谁
Which is it?
或许是他帮朋友收的
Maybe he's holding for a friend.
什么朋友
What friend?
还有问题问你
But here's another question for you...
有罪的人会有何举动
How does a guilty person act?
无辜的人呢
How about an innocent person?
我们说好只是随意打打
Dude, I thought we said we'd keep it light.
这就很随意
This is light!
亚力克斯 你在干什么
Hey, Alex! What are you doing?
锻炼 爸
Working out, Dad.
-滚下来 -等一分钟
- Well, get the hell out of there. - In a minute!
等不了一分钟
No, not in a minute!
马上 停手
Right goddamn now. Stop it!
我怎么说的 快来
What did I tell you? Come here.
我说了等一分钟
I said in a minute!
抱歉 他说没事的
I'm sorry, he said it was okay.
过来 你在干什么
Come here. What are you doing?
住手 住手
Hey! Stop it! Stop it!
-放开我 -住手 住手
- Let me go! - Stop it. Stop it!
-住手 -我好恨你
- Stop it! - I fucking hate you!
冷静
Calm down.
冷静
Calm down!
你到底在想什么 孩子
剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表