剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表
Either way, I think you found out,
这让你无法承受
and it was more than you could handle.
你得呼吸 这样量得才准
You have to breathe, so I can get your true measurement.
-我在呼吸 -你完全没有
- I'm breathing. - You're not. At all.
我可能是对胸部有些敏感
It's possible I'm sensitive about my chest.
你没什么好敏感的
You have nothing to be sensitive about.
我觉得部分裸体总是让人敏感的
I think partial nudity is always sensitive.
但男人经常光着膀子到处走
But men walk around with their shirts off all the time.
我现在 以前也从未自称是个男人
I am not now, nor have I ever claimed to be, a man.
好吧
Okay.
该我了 你得贴近量
Well, my turn. You have to get a close measurement.
是为了裹腿
For the leggings.
等等 我们可以隔着衣服量
Wait. We can just measure over your clothes
-然后再减掉 -冷静下来 量吧
- and subtract the-- - Just calm down and measure.
克雷 你有什么想告诉我的吗
Clay, is there something you want to tell me?
那肯定是有原因的 她...
There's got to be a reason for those. She--
她没跟布莱斯做过爱
She didn't have sex with Bryce.
我知道这肯定让你难过
I know it's got to be upsetting
想到他俩在一起
to think of those two together.
因为你爱她 是吧
Because you loved her, didn't you?
你爱阿妮
You loved Ani.
就像你爱过汉娜 可布莱斯毁了她俩
Just like you loved Hannah. And Bryce destroyed them both.
-不好意思 -完事了 克雷 走
- Excuse me. - We're done here. Clay, let's go.
我们正在友好地谈话呢
We're having a friendly conversation.
不 你在审讯他
No, you're interrogating him.
你在骚扰他 我们没什么好说的了
And you're harassing him. And we're done.
-克雷同意了 -贾斯汀呢 他才17
- Clay gave his consent. - Did Justin? He's 17.
-我们给你留言了 -在我之前的律所
- We left word for you. - At my old firm.
这不叫努力联♥系♥我
That's hardly reasonable effort to contact.
-这是凶案调查 -你要逮捕谁吗
- This is a homicide investigation! - Are you making an arrest?
我要带他俩回家 马上
I'm taking them both home. Now!
我发现就连他最好的朋友
I learned that even his best friends
也对真实的他有不同看法
have very different ideas of who he really is.
真是过分
That's fucked up.
我知道克雷当时很乱套
I mean, I knew Clay was messed up back then,
但我不知道这么严重
but I didn't know it got that bad.
当时对谁都不容易
It was a rough time for everybody though.
-你也是 -对 但是...
- For you, too. - Yeah, but--
你们知道返校节后克雷去了哪吗
Do you guys know where Clay went after Homecoming?
那晚轮到他看泰勒
It was his night with Tyler,
他们在赛后一起走了
and they left together after the game.
-坐他的车吗 -对
- In the Prius? - Yeah.
-你知道他们去哪了吗 -你怎么不问克雷
- Do you know where they went? - Why don't you ask Clay.
-或是贾斯汀 -杰西说
- Or Justin. - Jess said that
返校节后 贾斯汀跟她不是克雷在一起
Justin was with her after Homecoming, not Clay.
等等 她那么跟你说的吗
Wait, she told you that?
克雷什么都没做
Clay didn't do anything.
-他威胁要打布莱斯 -那是很久以前了
- He threatened to shoot Bryce. - That was a long time ago.
-他上哪弄的枪 -那是泰勒的
- Where did he even get a gun? - It was one of Tyler's.
克雷和贾斯汀之后处理掉了枪
Clay and Justin got rid of it after.
克雷根本没有做出那种事的能力
Look, Clay doesn't have it in him to do something like this.
他总是想太多 不会突然对谁爆发
He thinks too much. He doesn't just go off on people.
他为汉娜对布莱斯爆发过
He went off on Bryce. About Hannah.
大家都听说了
Everyone heard it.
等等 你指在布莱斯家打架那次吗
Wait, you mean the fight at Bryce's house?
那是仅此一次
That was one time.
好吧 我就是说 他很迷恋汉娜
Okay, I'm just saying. He got crazy about Hannah.
就像当他知道扎克跟她上过床时
Like, when he found out that Zach slept with her,
甚至当他知道我作为朋友吻过她
even when he found out that I just kissed her, like, as a friend.
那只是嫉妒
That was just jealousy.
他现在有什么好嫉妒的
What does he got to be jealous about now?
你不...
So, you don't...
就你说的想象
I mean, going with your whole imagining thing,
把自己沉浸在《外杀机》世界里
like, immersing yourself in the AKR world,
你也
you just, like,
完全不觉得珀西有魅力吗
don't find Percy attractive at all?
他不是我的型
He's just not my type.
那你的型是什么
Well, what... what is your type?
我也不知道
I don't know, really.
我现在好好想的话 不觉得
I don't believe that I have just one type,
我只喜欢一种类型
now that I think of it.
所以你没有固定的型 但绝对不喜欢珀西
So, you don't have a type, but Percy is not your type?
这对你好重要啊
This is very important to you.
才不呢
No, it's not. It's--
完全不重要
It's totally not.
开玩笑的
Just joking.
我有时担心
I sometimes worry that
珀西会把一切太当真
Percy might take everything too seriously,
而有些事本该只是找找乐子
and some things are meant to be just fun.
嗯 我懂了
Yeah. I get it.
我发现克雷会很嫉妒
I learned Clay could be jealous.
我当时没意识到
Which I hadn't realized.
如果你想钻到桌子下面睡会儿
If you want to catch a nap under the table,
我们会在铃响时踢醒你
we'll kick you at the bell.
我熬到了午夜呢
I was up till midnight.
洗衣服
Doing laundry.
我妈妈♥逼♥我的
My mom makes me do it.
我妈也是
Yeah, mine too.
是啊 但午夜洗衣服
Yeah, but at midnight?
一天都等不了吗
Like, it can't wait a day?
你得学会工作
Well, you have to learn how to work.
天上不会掉馅饼的
Nothing will be handed to you on a plate.
是啊 她做了牺牲 才换来我的机会
Yeah, she made sacrifices so that I could have opportunities.
我妈妈以前会逼我清洁
My mom used to make me clean,
然后又指出我做得多差劲
but then I just made a point of being really bad at it, so...
我是没有那个选择的
Yeah, I don't really have that option.
此外
And then on top of that,
我还问我妈 她能不能列个
I asked my mom if she could make a list
我哪天要做什么家务的清单
of, like, which chores I had to do on which day, but...
但她不肯给我看 什么都不给我看
she doesn't show me the list. She doesn't show me anything.
然后每天 都会有新清单
Then every day, there's this new list
而这个清单没个完
and that list just never ends.
她不想给你留时间捣乱
Well, she doesn't want to leave you any time for trouble.
是啊 如果我真有空闲时间
Yeah, well, if I actually do have free time
可以打发
and I want to spend it,
我可得想个很复杂的谎言了
I have to come up with a really elaborate lie.
我深有体会
Yeah. I know.
我能记得至少六个根本不存在的学术俱乐部
I'm a member of at least six non-existent academic clubs.
六个
Six?
-我能加入吗 -当然
- Can I join? - Absolutely.
你怎么没马上打给我
Why didn't you call me right away?
我不希望你担心
I didn't want you to worry.
-我们是担心了 -克雷
- Well, we're worried. - Clay...
贾斯汀说你上周也被带到警局了
Justin said you were brought in last week, too.
那是随机选的 他们找了很多孩子谈
It was just random. They were talking to a lot of kids.
你为什么要答应再次不带律师跟他们谈
So why would you agree to talk to them again without a lawyer
他们明显觉得你跟此事有关
when they clearly think you had something to do with this?
因为我跟此事无关
Because I don't have anything to do with it.
-我们要给你请律师 -克雷没...
- We're getting you a lawyer. -- Clay didn't do any--
-妈妈 -好吧 我们别急
- Mom. - Okay, let's just-- Let's take a minute.
他手里有把枪 马特
He had a gun in his hand, Matt.
-那不算什么 -不算什么
- Yeah, that was nothing. - Nothing?
枪也叫不算什么
A gun is nothing?
你从哪弄来的
Where did you get it?
现在在哪
Where is it now?
克雷 你怎么想的
Clay, what the fuck were you thinking?
无所谓了
It doesn't matter, okay?
我当时很生气 就跟个朋友借了把枪
I was upset and I borrowed the gun from a friend
-然后还回去了 -哪个朋友
- and gave it back. - What friend?
-贾斯汀 你知道吗 -别扯上他
- Justin, do you know? - Leave him out of this.
克雷 我觉得你不懂现在的情况
剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表