剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表
不过的确是很多事都和他有关 不是吗
Well, it kind of is, though, isn't it?
-现在 -不好意思
- At this moment. - Excuse me.
可以去上厕所吗
Bathroom?
谢谢
Thank you.
我能也... 谢谢
Could I also, uh... Thanks.
泰勒...
Tyler...
搞什么 克雷
The hell! Clay?
你在这干什么
What are you doing out here?
我看到你离开机器人科学课 我想也许我们能谈谈
I saw you leave robotics and thought maybe we could talk.
我不知道你来这里是...
I didn't realize you were coming all the way out here to, you know...
我不...
I don't...
喜欢用厕所
like using the bathrooms.
是啊 学校的厕所有点恶心
Yeah, okay. I mean, they're kind of gross, I guess.
你想聊什么
What do you wanna talk about?
我只是想确认一下
Well, I just wanted to make sure
你还是会把枪给我的吧
that the plan was still for you to give it to me?
是的
Yeah.
说好了的
Yeah, that's the plan.
那么...
So...
没事了
all good.
好
Cool, okay.
但是你为什么要背着包
But why'd you bring your bag?
如果你是来这里尿尿的
I mean, if you just came out here to pee,
那你为什么背着包
then why bring your bag?
就是...
Uh, just...
人们会偷东西...
people steal shit...
所以...
so...
好吧
Yeah.
不过很难分辨
It was hard to know, though.
泰勒是在对我们撒谎
Was Tyler lying to us...
还是他就是那样的人
or just being Tyler?
好 如果枪在他手上 给了我们
Okay, if he has it and we get it from him,
那然后呢 我们举报他吗
what then? Do we turn him in?
首先我们要确定
First we make sure he doesn't
他不会伤害自己和别人 然后...
hurt himself or anyone else, and then...
我们想个办法
we'll figure it out.
你觉得你能再做一次 你觉得你应该吗
Do you think you can do that again? Do you think you should?
我们祈祷不会出现这样的情况吧
Well, let's just pray it's a non-issue.
-好吧 但我们怎么确定 -是啊
- Okay, but how can we know for sure? - Yeah.
我们怎么知道
How can we know?
还有...
And, um...
我们为什么不报♥警♥
why aren't we calling the police?
认真的吗
Seriously?
-你告诉他了 -哥们 他也是我们的人
- You told him? - Dude, he's, like, part of this.
他说得很清楚 他不想扯上关系
He's been pretty clear he doesn't want to be part of it.
各位...
Guys...
-我们应该报♥警♥ -你真的那么想吗
- We should call the cops. - Do you really think that?
或者说你正好趁此机会能做你一直想做的事
Or is this your chance to do what you wanted to do all along?
忘了春季舞会 忘了这一切 好吗
Look, forget about Spring Fling. Forget about everything, okay?
有人开枪打了布莱斯
Somebody shot Bryce.
-泰勒有枪 -我知道
- Tyler has a gun. - Look, I know.
但是他没理由要杀布莱斯 对吗
But he didn't have any reason to kill Bryce, did he?
实际上...
Actually...
他有
he did.
你在这里干什么
What are you doing here?
现在是夏天
It's summer.
等贾斯汀
Waiting for Justin.
所以今天轮到贾斯汀
Oh, so it's Justin's day?
照看你
To babysit?
-我们一起走 -他就让你在走廊里晃悠
- We're hanging out. - And he just lets you roam the halls?
他在上课 他知道我在这
He's in class. He knows I'm here.
所以...
So...
怎么 你是恢复了吗
what, you're all better?
你是
You're, like...
安全了吗
safe now?
你为什么讨厌我
Why do you hate me?
泰勒 我不讨厌你 好吗
Tyler, I don't hate you, okay?
我害怕你
I'm scared of you.
-说实话我不相信你 -我不相信你
- And be honest, I don't trust you. - Well, I don't trust you.
我不相信你不会联♥系♥警♥察♥
I don't trust you won't call the cops.
是吗
Yeah?
那么
Well...
我不是你该担心的人
I'm not the one you need to worry about.
等等 什么意思
Wait, what's that mean?
布莱斯看见了春季活动上发生的事
Bryce saw what happened at Spring Fling.
他什么都知道
He knows everything.
你为什么要告诉他
Why would you tell him that?
因为他
Because he was...
我不知道为什么
I don't know why.
然后泰勒来找到了我们
And then, Tyler caught onto us.
不许联♥系♥警♥察♥
No cops.
克雷
Hey, Clay.
泰勒
Hey, Tyler.
如果你想 你可以打开看
You can look if you want to.
你放学后还来我家吗
So, you still coming over to my house after school?
是的 是的 当然
Yeah, yeah, for sure.
好的
Cool.
等不及了
Can't wait.
所以没人在讨论布莱斯了
So nobody's talking about Bryce.
我感觉很多人都在讨论布莱斯
I feel like a lot of people are talking about Bryce.
-没人再跟我提过 -也许吧 但是
- Not to me. - Maybe not, but...
大家依然在讨论
everyone's still talking.
关于他怎么被爆头
About how he got shot in the head?
动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥上都是
It's online!
-托尼 -什么
- Tony. - What?
你没有联♥系♥警♥察♥吧
You didn't call the police?
我应该联♥系♥警♥察♥吗
Is there a reason I should've called the police?
-我不是 -如果我们联♥系♥警♥察♥
- No, that's not-- - Because if we call the police,
我们都完蛋了 你知道的 对吧
we're all in a shit-load of trouble. You... you know that, right?
就因为这个你才不联♥系♥警♥察♥吗
Is that the only reason why you didn't call them?
我们一直陪着泰勒康复
We'd been there for Tyler's recovery.
我们亲眼看见了他内心的深渊
So, we'd seen first-hand the darkness Tyler had inside.
看见没
You see?
毫无意义
It's pointless.
-我跟你说过这很蠢 -好吧
- I told you this is stupid. - Okay.
你还记得
Do you remember
那晚在体育馆外你脑子里想的是什么
what was going on in your head that night outside of the gym?
-我忘了 -你还记得那种感觉吗
- I don't. - Do you remember the feeling?
在你到那之前
Before. I mean, what got you there.
生气
It's anger.
苦痛
It's hurt. It's...
愤怒 不管什么 对吧
rage. Whatever, right?
堆积在这里 不会消失
It's all up here, and it's not gonna go away.
我知道 因为
I know, 'cause...
我也是
I got it, too.
-你也是 -当然了
- You do? - Of course I fucking do.
我告诉你 你要么被它控制 要么
And I'm telling you, you can let it run you, or you can...
你控制它
you can grab a hold of it.
你可以
You can...
控制它
own it.
引导它
Channel it.
你脑子里堆积着这么多情绪
You got all this shit inside your head that you can't...
但你说不出来 对吧
you just, you can't say, right?
是的 太多了
Yeah, there's a lot of it.
发泄出来
Show me.
很好
That's good.
现在站起来 再来一次
Now get up. Do it again.
我们帮助泰勒脱离深渊了吗
Did we help Tyler escape the darkness?
现在 泰勒
Now, Tyler.
现在
Now!
剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表