剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表
Come on.
我不信父亲能杀自己的儿子
I didn't want to believe that a father could kill his own son.
我不相信有人能做到
But then again, I didn't want to believe that anyone could.
谢谢你今天陪我来
Thanks for coming with me to this today.
为你乐意之至
No, happy to do it. For you.
-欢迎你们俩 -嗨 阿妮
- Hey, you two. Welcome. - Hey, Ani.
你介意我借用下克雷吗 我们有点事
Do you mind if I steal Clay? We've got a project.
-我最好陪着贾斯汀 -我一个人可以
- I should probably stay with Justin. - I'm good alone.
-很好 -好的
- Brilliant. - Okay.
有仆人守着车♥库♥
There are valets guarding the garage,
但大家一走我们就能溜进去
but we can get in once people start leaving.
我们得找到离婚协议书
We have to find those divorce papers.
如果布莱斯发现情妇
If Bryce knew about a mistress--
他们都富得流油 钱不会成为杀机
They’re both stinking rich. Money wouldn’t be a motive.
如果布莱斯把关系闹僵了呢
What if Bryce broke up the relationship?
能不能好好想想车的事
Can we look at the car?
阿莫罗沃 你在这
Amorowat. There you are.
把冰再装满 这些员工不靠谱
Please, refill the ice. These caterers can't keep up.
好的 妈妈
Yes, Mummy.
年轻人 你是客人
Young man, you're a welcome guest.
你应该去享受派对
You should go enjoy the party.
是的 女士 阿卓拉太太
Yes, ma'am. Mrs. Achola.
我去
I'll just...
随便走走
find my way round.
我在找厕所
Ah, I was just looking for the bathroom.
好的 阿妮
Oh, yeah. Ani...
让我再找点
had me looking for some more...
花 我想这里应该没有
flowers. I guess they're not up here after all.
好的 我继续找厕所了
Right. Well, I'm just... gonna keep looking for the bathroom.
-好的 祝你幸运 -谢谢
- Right. Good luck. - Yeah, thanks.
找到什么了吗
Did you find anything?
凯特琳不是情妇
Caitlin wasn't the mistress.
我找到离婚协议了
I found the divorce papers.
她是巴里·沃克的受养人之一
She's listed as one of Barry Walker's dependents.
受养人
Dependent?
孩子吗
Like a child?
沃克先生藏着秘密
Mr. Walker had secrets,yes.
但秘密一旦公之于众就失去了力量
But secrets lose their power once they've been exposed.
布莱斯
Bryce?
亲爱的
Honey?
这是他一直以来的计划吗
Was that his plan all along?
取代我
To replace me?
我不认为他有计划
I don't think he had a plan.
我想他只是
I think he just
心血来潮 随心所欲
took what he wanted when he wanted it.
我们都只是附带损失 包括她
And the rest of us are collateral damage, including her.
你不打算借机毁了他吗
So you're not going to destroy him with it?
不
No.
我不需要毁了他
I have no need to destroy him.
更别提她 她只有12岁
And certainly not her. She's a 12-year-old girl.
是时候脱离他的控制了
Maybe it's time to stop letting his whims rule our lives.
消除愤怒
To be done with the anger.
如果有帮助的话
And if it helps...
她只能和他在一起
she's stuck with him.
而你不是
You're not.
我觉得我只是还没处理好我的愤怒
I guess I'm just not done with my anger yet.
我知道
I know.
沃克先生抛弃了他的儿子
Mr. Walker had abandoned his son,
还想把一个私生女隐藏起来
and tried to hide an illegitimate daughter.
但他没想让布莱斯去死
But he didn't want Bryce dead.
他有其它的方法可以伤害他
He had other ways of hurting him.
好吧 没有诱因 没有动机
Well, no consequences, no motive.
沃克先生是个混♥蛋♥ 但似乎并非杀人凶手
Mr. Walker's an arsehole, but not a killer, it seems.
不过你觉得托尼可能是
Though you think Tony might be?
没有 但是
I don't, but...
好吧 快点
Okay, hurry.
托尼的秘密
While Tony's secrets...
依旧安然隐藏在深处
were still safely locked away.
所有人都在收集野马车 这就很难办了
Everybody collects Mustangs. They're a whole thing, apparently.
我觉得这是一辆与众不同的野马车
Well, I feel like this is a very specific Mustang.
这个一定有合理的原因可以解释
There's got to be a good explanation for this.
你觉得会是什么原因
What do you think it might be?
我不知道
I don't know.
但不是他干的
But he didn't do it.
有什么事吗
Can I help you?
没有 我找托尼·帕迪亚
No, I'm looking for Tony Padilla.
或者他的父母和哥哥
Or his parents or brothers.
他们不住在这里了
They don't live here anymore.
这...
That's...
真的吗 哪里... 你知道他住哪里吗
Really? Where-- Do you know where he lives?
不知道
I don't.
我在找他 我是他的好朋友
I'm looking for him. I'm a good friend of his.
好朋友啊 连他住哪儿都不知道
You're a good friend, huh? Doesn't know where he lives.
他们一家离开这个街区了
His family, they left the neighborhood.
朋友 我觉得可能你也应该这样
My friend, I think that maybe you should do the same.
什么 所以他是一个人在那里了
What, so he's there all alone?
-为什么他不给大家打电♥话♥ -他给我打了
- Why didn't he call anyone? - He called me.
而且他还在...
And he's still...
-他们还把他留在那儿吗 -是
- They've still got him there? - Yes.
-他有律师吗 -有
- Does he have a lawyer? - Yes.
凯勒 到底怎么回事
Caleb, what the hell?
-他们干吗把他抓进去 -这是个误会
- Why did they bring him in? - It was a misunderstanding.
他的家人搬到哪儿去了
Where'd his family move to?
-你真的该跟他谈谈 -我现在没办法
- You really have to talk to him. - I can't right now.
为什么他的野马车在布莱斯那儿
Why did Bryce have his Mustang?
他偷的吗
Did he steal it?
不是
No.
托尼卖♥♥给他的
Tony sold it to him.
我妈会很喜欢你的
My mom's gonna love you.
没错 她会很喜欢你的
She is, she's gonna love you.
我的哥哥 他们会吓唬你
My brothers, they'll try and scare you,
但你能得到他们每个人的认可 他们也知道
but you can take any of 'em, and they know it.
我比较担心你♥爸♥爸 他比较保守 对吧
I'm more worried about your dad. He's old school, yeah?
对 没错 但他正在学习
Yeah, he is, but he's learning.
我14岁的时候向他出柜了
I came out to him when I was 14 years old.
他亲吻了我的额头 告诉我他爱我
He kissed me on the forehead, he said he loved me,
然后他就走开了
and then he walked away,
沉默了整整六天
fell silent for six days.
之后他走进我的房♥间对我说 托尼
Then he comes to my room, and he's all, "Tonio,
我们看《摩凳家庭》吧
let's watch The Modern Families.
我们一起看《摩凳家庭》吧 我超爱这部剧
Let's watch The Modern Families together, I love that show."
上帝保佑这部剧
God bless that show!
我就说 爸 我不想跟你看《摩凳家庭》
I'm like, "Papá, I'm not gonna watch The Modern Families with you,
因为我有事要做
'cause I got shit to do.
还有 不是"摩凳" 人家叫《摩登家庭》
PS, there's no 'the,' it's just Modern Family."
现在我开始担心自己不够像同性恋了
Now I'm worried I might not be gay enough.
-他会喜欢你的 -你确定吗
- He's gonna love you. - You sure?
确定 因为他知道我喜欢你
Yeah. 'Cause he knows that I do.
他们可能去买♥♥东西了
Maybe they went to the store.
不是 有点... 有点不对劲
No, something's... something's wrong.
-这没道理啊 -你看到什么了
- This doesn't make any sense. - What do you see?
所有东西都开着
They left everything on.
他们应该就在附近
They must be around here somewhere.
托尼
Tonio.
托尼 出什么事了
Tony, what's going on?
托尼 托尼 等等
Tony. Tony, please.
出什么事了
What happened?
是我的家人 他们...
It's my family, they--
他们被抓了
They're gone.
移♥民♥局
ICE.
天哪
剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表