剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表
Not the big colonial on Summit, it turns out, but...
反正是在那个街区
somewhere in that neighborhood.
那混♥蛋♥抛弃了家庭
Asshole abandoned his family,
都不能行行好搬去别的镇
didn't even have the decency to move to another fucking town.
或许他想继续参与你的生活
Maybe he wants to continue to be a part of your life.
不
No.
我看到他
I look at him
我看到我外公
and I look at my grandfather,
我就想"我会变成什么样"
and I think, "Where the hell do I end up?"
你想变成什么都行吧
Wherever you want, I think.
你呢
Do you?
你变成你想要的样子了吗
Did you end up where you want to be?
为白人富二代清理可♥卡♥因♥
Cleaning up coke for a rich white kid.
我在帮我妈妈 所以 我就在做我想做的事
I'm helping my mother, so, I'm exactly where I want to be.
那你敢情好
Well, fucking good for you.
敢情好啊
Fucking good for you!
-布莱斯 够了 -妈妈
- Bryce! That's quite enough. - Hey, Mom.
回房♥间去 马上
Go to your room. Now!
看来我有麻烦了
Guess I'm in trouble.
晚安 阿妮
Good night, Ani.
抱歉我弄乱了
I'm sorry about the mess.
你再不许跟她说话 不许接近她
You are never to speak to her again. You are not to go near her.
否则你就别想住这儿了 明白了吗
Or you will have no home here, do you understand me?
-明白了吗 -是 我明白了
- Understand? - Yes. Yeah, I understand.
对不起 沃克太太
I'm so sorry, Mrs. Walker.
不用道歉 你没做错什么
Don't be. You did nothing wrong.
他是累了 而且在生他父亲的气
He was tired and upset about his father.
是啊 借口多种多样
Yes, there are all manner of excuses.
但我儿子
But my son...
你应该小心
You should be very careful.
所以我觉得 做男生一定很难
That's why I think it must be hard to be a boy.
因为他们还是不懂什么才是男人
Because they still have no idea what a man is.
-够舒服吗 -挺好的
- Is that comfortable? - It's fine!
行了
Fine.
他醒了吗
Is he awake?
是的 但他刚服药了
Yes, but he's just taken his medicine.
失陪了
Excuse me.
请留下吧
Stay. Please.
我马上就好
This will only take a moment.
父亲
Father...
哈里森
Harrison...
你外孙死了
I'm afraid your grandson is dead.
我们明天要给他办葬礼
We're attending his funeral tomorrow.
我外孙
My grandson?
布莱斯
Bryce.
他死了
Is dead?
对
Yes.
怎么...
What the...
发生了什么 你做了什么
What the hell happened? What have you done?
布莱斯在哪
Where's Bryce?
他在入殓师那里 为明天做准备
He's with the mortician, being prepared for tomorrow.
你对他做了什么
What have you done to him?
爸爸 请躺下
Dad, please, lie down.
给我让开 我要见我外孙
Get the fuck out of my way, I need to see my grandson!
我的拐杖呢 布莱斯
Where's my cane? Bryce!
把我的拐杖给我 该死
Get me my cane, God damn it.
-我需要我的拐杖 -你不能站起来
- I need my cane. - Dad, you are not to stand.
-那是医嘱 -我需要我的拐杖
- Doctor's orders. - I need my cane. My cane.
我的拐杖呢
Where's my cane?
或许如果把他的拐杖给他 能让他平静下来
Perhaps if you get him his cane it will help calm him down.
我让女仆放在主车♥库♥了
I had the maid store it in the carriage house.
阿玛罗瓦
Amorowat!
男人和他们的怒气
Men and their rage...
和他们的不安感
and their insecurities,
他们的恐惧
their fears...
以及他们为掩藏那些所做的一切
and all the things they do to keep those hidden away.
我们要送你回到未来
We're sending you back to the future!
亚力克斯是对的
Alex was right.
没人是干干净净的
Nobody's clean.
搞什么
What the hell?
需要帮助寻找危机资源 请登录官动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥
For help finding crisis resources, visit 13reasonswhy.Info.
剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表