剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表
到了现在 你或许觉得你已拼凑出真♥相♥
At this point, you may think you have put the pieces together.
你或许觉得你已找出真凶
You may think you have your man.
但你错了
But you'd be wrong.
他们拿走了我们的电脑 克雷的书包
They took both our laptops. Clay's backpack.
和我的手♥机♥
And my phone.
他们会在你手♥机♥上找到什么
And what, if anything, will they find on your phone?
发给布莱斯的短♥信♥
A text to... to Bryce.
内容是
Saying?
内容是
Saying...
内容是我想杀他
Saying I wanna kill him.
那是在返校节后
It was after Homecoming and everything,
我回到家坐在这 我就是很烦躁
and I came home and I was sitting here and I was mad, that's all.
只是气话
It was just words.
而且
And...
我删除了 但
I deleted them, but...
我
I will...
今早会跟丹尼斯谈谈
talk to Dennis this morning,
放学后 我们跟他好好谈谈
and we will all sit down with him after school.
别跟别人说短♥信♥的事
And you talk to no one about those texts.
也别说案子的事 你们俩都是
Or anything to do with the case. Either of you.
克雷
Clay,
布莱斯有对你做什么吗 他
did Bryce do something to you? Did he...
有威胁你吗
threaten you?
他那晚在赛场上有对你说什么吗
Did he say something to you on the field that night?
没
No.
那为什么会发这条短♥信♥
Then why the text?
克雷不是唯一解释不清的人
Clay wasn't the only one without good answers.
我跟你讲 警♥察♥在四处搜索
I'm telling you, the cops were looking through shit.
在莫奈咖啡馆
At Monet's.
他们昨晚查了克雷和贾斯汀家
They hit Clay and Justin's last night,
今早又在莫奈咖啡馆后面
and this morning, they were in the back
翻个底朝天
at Monet's turning everything over.
他们是在查
So, they were just looking
贾斯汀可能藏的东西
for anything Justin might've had there.
他们查了莫奈咖啡馆 就可能会查车行
If they hit Monet's, they could come back to the garage.
早晚的事
It's only a matter of time.
但我们能怎样
But what can we do?
我能卖♥♥掉车行
I can sell.
我能换现金 把钱给我爸
I can sell for cash and get the money to my dad.
那么多钱没法转账
You can't wire that much.
-我开车过去 -托尼 深呼吸
- I'll drive it down there. - Tony, take a breath.
他们没理由再来查你
They have no reason to look at you again.
他们完全有理由
They have every reason!
我骗了克雷说我没有再见布莱斯
I lied to Clay about seeing Bryce again.
你觉得他不会说出来吗
You don't think he's gonna give that up?
他没理由那么做
I don't see why he would.
因为他们想诬陷他是凶手
Because they're trying to frame him for murder.
还没发生坏事
You don't need to tear up
你没必要把生活整个弄乱
your whole life when nothing bad's happened yet.
如果警♥察♥问你
And when the cops ask you
布莱斯被杀那晚我在哪里
where I was the night Bryce was killed?
你在这 睡在我旁边
You were here, asleep, next to me.
万一他们查出真♥相♥呢
What if they find out the truth?
纸包不住火
And there are secrets that can't be kept any longer.
有些事我没告诉你
There are a few things I haven't told you.
克雷的事吗
About Clay?
每个人的事
About everyone.
每个人都有所隐瞒
Everyone had something to hide.
你不会觉得是克雷吧
You don't really think it's Clay, do you?
我不能讨论调查中的案件
Can't talk about an ongoing investigation, buddy.
我知道 只是难以置信
I know. It's just hard to believe.
有什么证据吗
Is there, like, evidence?
儿子
Buddy!
-抱歉 -没事
- Sorry. - It's okay.
克雷是好朋友 你当然担心
Clay's a good friend, of course you're worried.
是啊 他
Yeah, he just...
我无法想象他怎么会做出那种事
I can't think of how he could do anything like that.
他干不出这种事
I mean, it's just not who he is.
知人知面不知心
We don't always know what people are capable of.
是吧
Yeah, I guess.
那你和克雷
So, you and Clay...
你们在返校节比赛上一直待在一起吗
did you guys spend much time together at the Homecoming game?
我看到他在场上打架了 仅此而已
I saw him on the field in the fight. That's about it.
你们赛后去做了什么
Remind me again what you did after the game,
你妈送你回家后
after your mom brought you home.
我和杰西卡一起
Yeah, I was hanging out with Jessica.
对
Right.
对 杰西卡
Right, Jessica.
通话很短
It was a short call.
他主要是让我确认返校节时你在哪
He mostly wanted me to verify where you were Homecoming night.
我告诉他我接你回家后你就直接上♥床♥了
I told him after I picked you up you went straight to bed.
你就在家里的床上吧
You were home in bed, correct?
爸 你帮我掖的被子
Dad, you tucked me in.
但你为什么要担心这件事
But why are you even worried about this?
布莱斯那晚有发短♥信♥给你
Well, apparently, Bryce sent you a text that night?
我没回 他应该给自♥由♥高中的很多学生发了
Yeah, I ignored it. I think he texted a lot of Liberty kids.
他们查了克雷·詹森的手♥机♥
They went through Clay Jensen's phone.
他们发现那晚你们俩发了几条短♥信♥
They found several messages between the two of you that night.
对 爸爸 我和克雷经常发短♥信♥
Yeah, Dad, me and Clay text a lot,
那晚很疯狂 我们肯定发了
and it was a crazy night, so obviously we texted.
就在这里 床上
From right here, in my bed.
怎么
Why?
他们怎么想的
What do they think?
我觉得
Well, from what I understand,
他们想查明克雷那晚比赛后
they're just trying to put together Clay's whereabouts that night
在哪里
after the game.
你或许不该再这么频繁给他发短♥信♥了
Maybe you shouldn't be texting him so much anymore.
好 搭档 走吧
All right, partner, let's go.
上学要迟到了
You're gonna be late for school.
其实杰西卡的担心是有理由的
Jessica had good reason to worry, it would turn out.
但蒙蒂也是
But so did Monty,
他真的觉得自己命悬一线了
who truly felt like his own life was on the line.
警♥察♥又打电♥话♥了
The cops called again.
什么事
About what?
跟之前一样
Same thing as before.
返校夜当晚你在哪
Where you were Homecoming night.
-你怎么回答的 -跟之前一样
- What'd you tell 'em? - Same thing as before.
是真的吗
Is it the truth?
是 当然是 我在查理家
Yes! Yes, of course. I was... I was at Charlie's.
睡在那儿吗
You sleep there?
是 还有一帮兄弟
Yeah. A bunch of guys did.
一帮兄弟
Bunch of guys.
一通电♥话♥
One phone call,
一个问题
one question,
完全由谎言堆砌的生活
and the whole life you've built out of lies
开始在你身边倒塌
starts to come crashing down around you.
妈 颜料而已
Mum, it's just paint.
历史课要画壁画
We were doing a mural for history class.
我准备把它送去干洗店
I was gonna take it to the dry cleaner's.
你返校节那晚穿的这件
You wore this the night of the Homecoming game.
那晚在球场上的闹剧
The night of that vulgar display on the field.
你怎么会知道
How do you know about that?
上了那周末的报纸头条
It was the headline of the newspaper that weekend.
我知道你当时在场
Now I know you were there.
绝对参与了
Fully participating.
-不 我没有 -你撒谎
- No, I didn't. - You lied to me.
你不仅对我撒谎
Not only did you lie to me,
你让我在我雇主面前也撒了谎
you made a liar of me in front of my employer.
你当时和布莱斯·沃克在一起
剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表