剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表
When I shout, they look in my direction
他们会看到我每分钟都能感到的痛苦
and they see the pain that I feel every minute!
我能让他们明白 我绝不会放弃
I will make them understand that I will never yield from this
我不好
and I am not okay!
你还回到那个
And you going back to the guy
任你被强♥奸♥的人身边 这不好
who let you get raped is not okay!
事情永远比你想的要复杂的多
Things are always way more complicated than you think.
这件事不是的 这件事很简单
Not this one, this one seems pretty fucking simple.
怎么回事
What the fuck's going on, guys?
我要代表大家说
I just have to say, with respect to everybody,
你是我的英雄
you're my fucking hero.
杰西卡·戴维斯虽然很吓人 但她好性感
Jessica Davis is scary as shit, but... she's so hot.
你在说什么
What the fuck are you talking about?
贾斯汀 你怎么不跟我们说
Justin, you've been holding out on us!
原来她想叫停男生运动的原因
Turns out the reason she wants to shut down guys' sports
是为了让你有更多时间上她
is so you'll have more time to bone her.
走吧 上球场了
Let's go! On the field!
-我不想听 扎克 -你爱她 对吧
- I don't want to hear it, Zach. - You love her, right?
那就别听其他人说什么
So, don't listen to what anybody else says.
照顾好她就行
Just take care of her.
当然
Yeah, I mean...
我会的
I will.
那么
So...
警♥察♥ 他们不会以为
The cops. They don't think
你真跟布莱斯的事有关吧
you actually have anything to do with Bryce, do they?
-他们认为是克雷干的 -什么
- They think Clay did it. - What?
为什么 他们怎么以为的
Why, what do they think?
他恨布莱斯
I mean, he hated Bryce.
哥们 大家是怎么知道的
Dude, how the fuck did everyone find out?
-我和杰西的事 -谁知道呢
- About me and Jess. - Who knows, man?
如今谁的秘密都不安全了
No one's secrets are safe these days.
我知道贾斯汀觉得是克雷救了他
I know Justin feels like Clay saved him,
但至少开始
but in the beginning, at least,
克雷是有自己的目的
it was for Clay's own purposes.
"拯救"也值得商榷
And "saved" is debatable.
很抱歉吻了你
I'm sorry about kissing you.
严格讲是我吻了你
Well, I kissed you, technically.
是啊
Yes.
很抱歉你后悔了
I'm sorry you regret it.
我不后悔
No, I don't regret it.
我从不后悔
I don't have regrets, ever. I just...
-我不该那么做的 -那似乎就是后悔
- shouldn't have done it. - That seems like regret.
我们能不谈这个吗
Can we... not talk about this?
好
Yeah.
你怎么没告诉我
Why didn't you tell me?
你不知道一切
You don't know the whole story.
你一直都在骗我
You were lying to me the whole time.
-从我认识你开始 -不
- As long as I've known you. - No!
你是个骗子 你自己还这么说过
You're a liar! You even told me that yourself.
我好蠢
I was so stupid.
大家总会把真实的自己说出来
People always tell you who they are.
你只需要用心听
You just have to listen.
-你就是个骗子 -这不公平
- And you're a fucking liar. - That's not fair.
布莱斯的这些破事 总在不断曝光出来
You know, all this shit about Bryce that keeps coming out,
而我一直相信你
I keep giving you the benefit of the doubt.
我一直以为是我做错了什么
And all that time, I thought I did something wrong.
你不想吻我 因为你当时在吻他
You didn't want to kiss me because you were kissing him.
不 事情没那么简单
No, that's not the whole story!
那究竟是怎么回事 阿妮
Then what is the fucking story, Ani?
因为我坐在那里
Because I had to sit there
警♥察♥拿出你的内♥裤♥给我看
as the cops showed me your underwear
上面有布莱斯的精♥液♥
with Bryce's fucking cum on them!
好吧 你得冷静下来
Okay. Right. You need to calm down.
你总是符合别人的愿望 是吧
You're always whoever you need to be, right?
你在布莱斯面前能做在我面前不能做的是什么人
Who were you with Bryce who you couldn't be with me?
你就觉得我是个竖立心墙的孤独女孩
You just thought I was some lonely girl with her walls up,
等着合适的人来打破心墙
waiting for the right guy to break them down
从我自己手中救出我
and save me from myself.
是布莱斯
Bryce!
是从布莱斯手中救出你 那个...
To save you from Bryce! The guy who--
你只肯把他当做一个禽兽
Who you refused to see as anything but a monster
而不是一个真正想寻求改变的人
rather than a human being who was actually trying to change.
-扯淡 -你难道希望你这辈子
- Bullshit! - Would you want your entire life
都被以你做的最糟的事来衡量吗
to be judged by the worst thing you'd ever done?
他是个强♥奸♥犯
He was a rapist!
泰勒差点杀了你们所有人
Okay, Tyler nearly murdered all of you
可你却尽全力帮助他
and you did everything you could to help him.
那不一样
That is not the same.
布莱斯不配...
Bryce didn't deserve--
只有克雷·詹森能决定谁值得拯救吗
So only Clay Jensen gets to decide who's worth saving?
这就是你上他的原因吗
So that's why you fucked him?
-为了拯救他 -克雷 别那么幼稚
- To save him? - Clay, just don't be a fucking child.
-你爱上他了吗 -没那么简单
- Were you in love with him? - It's not that simple!
很简单的 阿妮 你是不是爱他
It's super simple, Ani. Yes or no?
是不是
Yes or no?
他根本不会变好的 阿妮
He was never gonna get better, Ani.
不管你做了什么
No matter what you did.
他永远都会是那个样子
He was always going to be who he was.
没了他 这世界都更好了
This whole fucking world is better without him in it.
返校节后你去哪了
Where did you go after Homecoming?
那场斗殴之后
After the fight?
你做了什么
What did you do?
是我妈 我得走了
It's my mum. I've got to go.
当然了
Of course you do.
克雷以他的方式看待这世界
Clay sees the world the way he sees it.
做他认为正确的事
Does what he thinks is right.
而且不肯改变他的看法
And has trouble seeing it any other way.
这是你的内♥裤♥吗
Are these your underwear?
不是 长官
No, sir.
阿妮 布莱斯对你
Ani, did Bryce ever do anything
做过或企图做过任何
or try to do anything to you
你不希望他做的事吗
that you didn't want him to?
没有 长官
No, sir.
你跟克雷·詹森是朋友 是吧
And you're friends with Clay Jensen, is that correct?
对 我们是校友 同学
Yeah, we're school friends. Classmates.
克雷跟你提过布莱斯的事吗
Did Clay ever mention anything about Bryce to you?
我们刚认识时 他提醒过我布莱斯做的事
When we first met, he warned me about things Bryce had done.
你对克雷提过你跟布莱斯
Did you ever say anything to Clay
在家里的生活吗
about your home life with Bryce?
克雷知道我住那里
Clay knew that I lived there.
但除此之外
But other than that,
我不会在学校里谈我的家庭生活
I keep my home life and my school life separate.
你和布莱斯 你们是朋友吗
And you and Bryce, you were friends?
算不上
Not really.
好悬啊
That was so close!
我以为我妈今晚不工作呢 我完蛋了
I thought my mum was off tonight? I'm so fucked!
不 没事的
Oh no, it's fine.
来吧 我们走窗户溜出去
Come on, we'll sneak out the window.
不 我们在三楼呢
No. We're on the third floor.
该死 对啊
Oh, shit. You're right.
我都没想到这个 真抱歉
I didn't even think of that. I'm so sorry.
或许你戴了帽子她会认不出你
Maybe she won't recognize you in your hat.
我为什么要答应你
Why do I ever say yes to you?
得了 阁楼里的一些东西多棒
Come on. There's some amazing shit in that attic.
我再不要跟你一起玩了
I'm never hanging out with you ever again.
你好坏
You're evil.
我知道 对不起
I... I know. I'm... I'm sorry.
我只是说笑的
I didn't mean it.
不 我知道 但我...
No, I know, but I just...
我不该让你冒险惹麻烦的
I shouldn't have risked you getting in trouble.
你对我特别好
剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表