剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表
是那些男生里的人吗
Was it one of those boys?
沃克 过来
Walker, get over here.
是那些天之骄子里的人吗
One of those other young men of great privilege?
加料软糖
Magic gummy?
我不吃 谢谢
I don't partake, but thanks.
过几周你就需要了
Give it a few weeks. You'll need it.
你来多久了 一个月
You've been here what, a month?
适应得如何
How's the adjustment?
山顶高中跟自♥由♥高中完全不同
Hillcrest sure isn't Liberty.
是啊 说实话 我很喜欢这里
No, it's not. And honestly, man, I'm loving it here.
-缺点就是没女生 -是啊
- Yeah. The downside, no girls. - I guess.
能专心打球
No distractions from playing ball.
-说得没错 -别担心 伙计
- You got that right. - Don't worry, man.
开派对时
We got plenty of girls over
我们会请很多克莱蒙预科的女生来
at Claremont Prep when it's time to party.
优质女 你懂我意思
Good girls, if you know what I mean.
懂的
Yeah, totally.
你有女友吗
You got a girlfriend?
我现在专心打球
I'm focusing on my game right now.
拜托 你这样的男生
Come on, man, a guy like you?
喜欢什么类型 我给你介绍
What are you into? I can hook it up.
-不用 -克莱蒙的女生
- I'm good. - Dude, those Claremont girls,
有严格指令
they're under strict instruction
只能跟我们绑定交往
to lock it down with one of us.
家族关系 对吧
Family connections, right?
-我有个妹子 -所以你被绑定了吗
- I got a girl there. - So you're locked down then?
没
No.
但我觉得不错
But I'm having a good time.
她不一定这么想
I can't say the same for her,
但那不关我的事 对吧
but it's not really my problem, is it?
男生也不清楚女生
I mean, it's hard for a guy to know.
我理解 兄弟
I feel you, brother.
-但你会摸[理解]她吗 -什么意思
- But will you feel her? - What do you mean?
她在派对上不省人事 你♥他♥妈♥强♥奸♥她
I mean when she passes out at a party and you fucking rape her.
-伙计 -滚
- Dude... - Get the fuck out of here.
他们讨厌他到会伤害他吗
Did they hate him so much that they might hurt him?
沃克 你还好吗
Walker! Hey, you okay?
还行
Yeah, fine.
听着 你是中间的好靶子
Hey, listen. You're a great target over the middle, man.
卡特的事我很抱歉 他有点上头
I'm sorry about Carter, he just, he gets excited, you know?
他蠢到不知道"不接触"的意思
Yeah, or he's too stupid to know what "No contact" Means.
-可能吧 -小心
- Could be. - Look out!
靠
Fuck!
搞什么
What the fuck?
那好
All right. Hey!
想动手 那就动手啊 就在这里
You wanna fight, let's fucking fight, but do it right here!
来啊 动手
Come on, let's go!
早餐前吃这两种新药
So, these are the two new ones for before breakfast.
天啊
Jesus! God!
给我纱布
I need gauze,
大垫子和医用胶布 坐下
the large pads and my medical tape. Sit.
你到底怎么了
What the hell happened to you?
学校整新生很来劲 没什么好担心的
Just some spirited hazing, Mom. Nothing to worry about.
你打架了吗
You got in a fight?
这是你重新开始的机会
This is your chance for a fresh start.
难道你根本
Are you not even remotely
没有办法改过自新吗
capable of trying to straighten yourself out?
很遗憾 妈妈 我显然做不到
Sadly, Mom, I think the answer's clearly no.
这伤口很深 我需要绷带
I need a bandage for this cut, it's deep.
谢谢 阿玛拉·约瑟芬 谢谢你的关心
Thank you, Amara Josephine, I appreciate the concern.
阿莫罗沃
Amorowat!
不关我们的事
Not our job.
就像扎克 我很会隐藏痛苦
Like Zach, I hide my pain quite well...
所以我能看穿布莱斯的痛苦
which is why I saw Bryce's so clearly.
你布置房♥间的方式很暴♥力♥
That is some violent redecorating.
靠 抱歉
Shit, I'm sorry.
我以为只有我跟外公在家
I thought it was just me and the old man.
这房♥子里花瓶真♥他♥妈♥的多
So many fucking vases in this house.
还好吧
Is everything okay?
怎么 看起来不好吗
Why, doesn't it look okay?
克洛伊刚刚跟我分手了
Chloe just broke up with me.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
怎么
Why?
我不知道
I don't know.
她
She, um...
她是唯一支持我的人
She was the only one who stood by me.
支持了很久
For a long time.
我以为她相信我
I thought she believed in me.
你一个人静静吧
I'll give you some privacy.
你能多待一会儿吗
Could you maybe stay for a second?
行
Sure.
有人说他活该受苦
And some might say he deserved to be in pain.
怎么反驳呢
And how do you argue with that?
布莱斯·沃克确实伤害了很多人
Bryce Walker did hurt a lot of people.
包括扎克和克洛伊
Zach and Chloe, certainly.
但我很快发现他伤害最深的人
But I soon realized the one he hurt most...
是杰西卡·戴维斯
was Jessica Davis.
暴♥力♥只会招致暴♥力♥
Violence begets violence.
只是形式不一定相同
It just doesn't always look the same.
有人默默痛苦
Some suffer in silence,
拼命逃离痛苦
desperate to escape their pain.
有人自残
Some of us do violence to ourselves.
有人想接触恶习
Some try to break the pattern.
你现在会想起...
Do you ever think of it...
它吗
now?
每天都会想
Every day.
有时候觉得没什么
Sometimes it's fine.
有时候很愧疚
Sometimes I feel ashamed.
不 别那么想
No, do not feel that.
我知道 你说得没错
I know, you're right.
愧疚是别人施加给你的
Shame is what other people put on you.
他们让你觉得
And they make it like you
你就得心怀愧疚 但其实不用
have to own it or something, but you don't.
放下吧
Let it go.
返校夜 你
Homecoming night, you...
离开医院就直接来找我了吧
came to me straight from the hospital, right?
是啊
Course.
怎么
Why?
我在那待了一个多小时
I was there for more than an hour.
没错 我得回趟家
Yeah, right. I had to stop by my house
拿护具什么的
to get my brace and some stuff.
是啊
Yeah, right.
当然了
Of course.
他们会找到他的
They're gonna find him.
你觉得呢
Don't you think?
是啊
Yeah.
当然
For sure.
也许布莱斯想戒除自身的恶习
Maybe Bryce was trying to break the cycle within himself...
而杰西卡在他成功前找到了他
and Jessica found him before he got the chance.
需要帮助寻找危机资源
For help finding crisis resources,
请登录
visit 13reasonswhy.Info
剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表