剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表
Goodbye.
我得有所行动
I have to do something.
请别说出去
Please don't say anything.
对蒙蒂 或者任何人
To Monty or anyone.
这只会让一切变得更糟糕
It'll only make things worse.
因为你每天都会在学校里碰到他
Because you have to go to school with him every day.
对
Yes.
是
Yeah.
你一直怎么撑下来的
What is that like for you?
我现在好些了 但
I mean, I'm doing better. But...
我每次看到他
every time I see him,
我感觉自己好像又
it's like part of me is...
回去了
is back there.
起初
I mean, at first,
我脑子里只有这件事
it was all I could think about.
在脑子里一遍遍重播
It was just replaying over and over again in my head.
我现在能想别的事
Now, I can get my mind on other things.
但如果一刻不集中
But if I have a minute to drift...
那段记忆
the memory...
又会涌现
it's always there.
等着我
Waiting.
-我们得报♥警♥ -不
- We have to tell the police. - No!
不
No.
拜托
Please.
-拜托别说出去 -行
- Please don't make me tell anyone. - Okay.
我懂 我懂
I get it. I get it.
万一我能让你不再害怕了呢
What if I could make it so you're not afraid anymore?
我虽然没法删除你的痛苦记忆
I mean, look, I can't take those memories away from you.
但我能对付蒙蒂
And I can't get rid of Monty.
我觉得我能让你好过些
But I think I can make it better for you.
我能让你不再怕他
I can make it so you're not afraid of him ever again.
泰勒 是布莱斯 沃克
Tyler, it's Bryce. Walker.
听着 我们之前说的那个 我在处理了
Listen, that thing we talked about, I'm dealing with it.
你没事了
You're all good.
保重 伙计
Take care of yourself, man.
如果他告诉蒙蒂了呢
So, what if he told Monty?
蒙蒂对他做了什么
And Monty did something to him?
但我们不知道是不是那样
We don't know that's what happened, though.
但他们会调查他
But they'll have to look at him.
能帮到克雷的律师
And it'll help Clay's lawyers.
成为案子的对立说法
It'll be like an alternate theory of the case.
我查过了
I looked it up.
你准备好告诉警♥察♥了吗
Are you ready to tell the police?
不知道
I don't know.
听着
Listen...
你准备好了再说
you only tell your story when you're ready.
行吗
Okay?
等你准备好了
And when you are,
我会支持你
I'm here for you.
一直支持你
Always.
行
Okay.
你说克雷行为失常
You say Clay was acting out of character.
但不止他一个
Well, he wasn't the only one.
老兄 怎么了
Hey, man. What's up?
亚力克斯在吗
Is-- Is Alex here?
不在 他之前应该在
No. I think he was here earlier,
但我没见到他 我刚到
but I haven't seen him. I just got here.
-好吧 我想着他可能在锻炼 -没
- Okay. I thought he might be working out. - No.
今天不练球
No football today?
不 站边上看着就能练球的项目不多
No, only so many practices you can stand around and watch.
好吧
Well,
锻炼器材随便用
feel free to work out on anything.
-谢谢 -客气
- Thanks. - Yeah.
难以置信
Hey. Crazy shit...
克雷
about, um...
克雷的事
about Clay.
没错 很扯
Uh, yeah, it's crazy.
我只是 他有跟你说什么吗
Yeah, I just, I mean... Did he say anything to you about it?
我们有一阵没聊了
We haven't talked in a bit.
我也是
Yeah, me either.
虽然平常也不怎么聊 但
Not that we really did, but...
你不认为他真的做了 是不是
You don't think that he actually did it, do you?
不 我心里清楚他
No. I know in my heart he...
永远不会的
never could.
我知道
Yeah. I know.
我心里也很清楚
I know in my heart, too.
但是无论如何 所以 谢谢了
But anyway, so... Thanks.
再见
I'll see ya.
再见
See you.
你还好吗
You okay?
我不好
I don't think so.
我认为我不好 对吗
I think I'm not okay, right?
我们能挺过去的
We're gonna get through this.
我的搜索关键词
My search terms.
什么
What?
丹尼斯正设法跟上警♥察♥的进度
Dennis is trying to catch up with the cops.
他让我看了下我的搜索记录
And he had me run my search history.
我去
Shit!
哥们 这也太黑暗了
This is some really dark stuff, dude.
我
I... uh...
别告诉任何人这件事 我写一些同人小说
Don't ever tell anyone this. I write fan fiction.
有时你必须要杀死一个角色
You have to kill a character sometimes.
为什么你不直接跟她们直说
Okay, why don't you just tell them that?
他们可以把我带到犯罪现场
They can put me at the crime scene.
没人能证明我不在现场
I've got no one to say I wasn't there.
不管了 我就说我和你在一起
Fuck it. I'm saying I was with you.
-他们会发现真♥相♥ -不 他们不会的
- They'll find out the truth. - No, they won't.
他们会的
They will.
操了
Fuck!
你好 蒙蒂
Hey, Monty.
-你想要什么 -你为了什么
- What the fuck do you want? - What's your deal?
你什么意思
What do you mean?
你为了什么
What's your deal?
你为什么要伤害别人
Why do you hurt people?
-这和橄榄球有关吗 -不是 是和你有关
- Is this about football? - No, it's about you.
你为什么这么残忍♥
Why are you so cruel?
我不残忍♥
I'm not cruel.
你真的有很严重的问题
There's something seriously fucked up about you,
我真的希望你可以告诉我那是什么
and I really wish you could tell me what it is.
我有个不好的童年
I had a bad childhood.
也许这是一部分 但是别的呢
Yeah, maybe that's part of it. But what else?
又或是你一直是这样的
Or were you always like this?
听着 你搞什么
Look, what the fuck?
-你想要什么 -我想我只是想弄明白
- What do you want? - I think I just want to understand.
-我想我永远不会了 -你这个疯婊♥子♥
- I think I never will. - You're a crazy bitch.
是啊
Yeah.
你应该感到害怕
And you should fear that.
所以更衣室很完美
And so the locker room is perfect,
因为如果我们在橄榄球员们的庇护所与他们对峙
because if we confront the jocks in their precious sanctuary...
-你好 -什么事
- Hey. - What?
我来这不是为了要回我的位子
I'm not here to ask for my place back,
我是要你听我把话说完
I'm just asking for you to hear me out.
制♥造♥混乱 发出声音很重要 你是对的
It's important to make a mess, to make noise, you're right.
但是 我担心有时我们声音越大
But I don't know. I worry sometimes that the louder we get,
就让一些人越难找到他们的声音
the harder it is for someone to even find their voice.
来讲述他们的故事
To tell their story.
这是最重要的 对吗
And that's the first thing that needs to happen, right?
人们在他们呐喊之前要先能说出来
People need to be able to speak before they can shout.
好吧
Okay.
你想说的是什么
What are you getting at?
我需要你的帮助
剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表