剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表
最好骑慢点
you may want to take it, like, a little slow.
-行 -或许我
- Okay. - Yeah, and maybe I--
我该把头盔送你
Should I have gifted you a helmet?
你不送我单车就不用
Not if you're never actually going to give me the bike.
是啊
Yeah, right.
你 也许
You... you know, maybe...
-也许我不想 -我懂了
- maybe I don't wanna-- - I see.
其实你还是留着好了
Think I'll just keep it, actually.
托尼和我会把枪处理掉的
Tony and I will get rid of the gun.
因为我们相信他
Because we just believe him?
我们相信你
We believed you.
亚力克斯呢
So, where's Alex?
他陪他爸巡逻去了
He's on a ride-along with his dad.
这是他们最近唯一能在一起的时间了吧
Guess it's the only time they get to spend together nowadays.
没错 是这样的
Yeah, okay. See, this is the thing, guys.
这是谋杀案调查 我们得藏好泰勒
This is a murder investigation. And we're hiding Tyler
-和他的枪 -布莱斯不是被枪杀的
- and his gun-- - Bryce wasn't shot.
他后脑勺有个洞
There was a hole in the back of his head.
报纸猜是枪杀 他们错了
So the papers guessed it was a gunshot. They were wrong.
这里说他是被打死的
It's saying he was beaten.
-这 太混乱了 -扎克
- This... This is fucked up. - Zach--
不 要知道 你们想怎么搞就怎么搞
No, you know what? You guys do whatever the hell you want.
我不想知道 我不想
I don't want to know about it. Not anymore.
他们觉得可能是钝器伤
They think it might be blunt force trauma
他们正在找凶器
and they're looking for the murder weapon.
他们要彻底检查桥两边的河
They're dragging up the river on both sides of the bridge.
靠
Oh, shit!
河 我猜猜看
The river? Let me guess,
你们把泰勒的枪扔在那了吧
is that where you guys dumped Tyler's guns?
没错
Correct.
所以
So...
处理这把枪得想新办法
new plan needed for this one then.
把枪给我
Give me the gun.
我来处理
I'll deal with it.
谁送你回的家
And who was that dropping you off?
妈
Hello, Mum.
杰西卡·戴维斯
Jessica Davis.
我们刚在准备西语考试
We were just studying for a Spanish test.
我很担心 阿莫罗沃
I worry, Amorowat.
今天这种日子
And on a day like today.
我很担心这家子
I fear for this family.
我以为我们不该管他们的私事
I thought we were supposed to be staying out of their business.
确实不该管
You should be staying out.
但我在这工作
Me, I work here.
但我住在这 让我帮忙
I live here. Let me help.
不行
You will not.
你不能走我的路
My job will never be your job.
你得专心学业
You have to remain on track.
我们在这个国家的处境并不稳定
Our place in this country is not guaranteed.
你不能享受你同学的特权
You don't enjoy the same privileges your classmates do.
如果这种事发生在他们身上
If something like this could happen to these people,
试想如果
imagine what could--
妈妈 抱歉
Mum, I'm... I'm sorry.
我不是故意
I didn't mean to--
母亲的行为都是为了孩子
Everything a mother does, she does for her child.
她失去了孩子
If she loses her child,
就失去了一切
she loses everything.
妈妈 你不会失去我
Mum, you won't lose me.
我保证
I promise.
当你因为一个人的过往瞧不起他
When you judge someone by their past...
过往的经历就不可能摆脱
it can make that past impossible to escape.
这可能让你忽视
And it can make you miss something
你当下眼前的东西
that's right in front of you in the present.
你有多少 小子
How much you get, kid?
没有布莱斯给你的多 但也够了
It's not as much as Bryce gave you, but enough.
我怎么知道你不会回来
How do I know you won't come back?
你不知道
Well, you don't.
这交易就是这样的
That's kinda how this works.
如果扣下扳机
You pull that trigger...
就无法回头了
and there's no going back.
因为你要找的人或许没那么显眼
Because maybe the person you're looking for isn't so obvious.
或许是你根本没想到的人
Maybe there's someone you haven't even thought of yet.
因为我们都有过去
Because we all have a past.
你♥爸♥还得等一会儿
Your dad'll be along in a minute.
治安官想讨论一下
Sheriff just wants to talk through it.
好的 我没事 谢谢
All right. I'm good. Thanks.
行 大家注意
All right, everyone, listen up.
地上有血 还有死者的车
We've got blood on the ground and a dead man's car.
别再走漏消息
No more leaks.
《常青记事报》的破报道浪费了我们一天
That bullshit in the Register took our whole day.
本案正式定为谋杀案
This is officially a homicide.
今晚将是漫长的一夜
It's gonna be a long night.
你们知道该怎么办
You know what to do.
你有什么发现
What have you got?
靠
Shit!
如果需要帮助寻找危机资源 请登录
For help finding crisis resources, visit 13reasonswhy.Info.
剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表