剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表
I'm free and clear,
我经过的时候他们都没注意
I don't even think they looked as I drove by.
贾斯汀和那伙人会和警♥察♥说
Yeah, Justin and those guys are gonna talk to the police.
我们编了个故事
We got a story.
我们都没当真 只有他 你知道吗
We didn't take it as real. It's just him, you know?
我听见他说过 我就信以为真了
I heard him talking about it and I jumped to conclusions.
这就是个玩笑 行吗
It was a total joke, all right?
虽然很蠢但就是个玩笑
It was fucking stupid but it was a total joke.
-你们开了个玩笑 -是的
- You made a joke? - I did.
泰勒 你怎么样
Tyler? How you doing?
深呼吸 伙计 没事的
Just breathe, man. Everything's going to be okay.
-等下 他们 -他们不朝这来
- Wait, they're... - They're not coming here.
他们去学校
They're going to the school.
但我们需要你放下背包
But we need you to get out of the backpack
解开皮带
and the belt.
我需要你在这 和我在一起
I need you to be here... with me.
-不 别碰我 -好的
- No, don't touch me! - Okay!
-别他妈碰我 -泰勒 我不碰你
- Don't fucking touch me! - Okay, Tyler! I'm not.
我就站这 你很安全
I'm over here. You're good.
但我需要你放下背包
But I'm gonna need you to take off the backpack
解开皮带
and take off the belt
离它们越远越好
and walk away from them.
朝我这来
Now walk towards me.
只是克雷
It's just Clay.
只是克雷 看见没
It's just Clay, see?
我跟你说过我们会和他在车里会面
I told you we were going to meet up with him in the car.
好的 好的
Right. Okay.
嗨 泰勒
Hey, Tyler.
怎么样
How you doing?
要不要送你回家
Shall we get you home?
我的老天
Oh, my God...
我的父母
My parents...
泰勒
Tyler...
你干了什么
What did you do?
我不知道那晚以后发生的事情
I don't know everything that's happened since that night,
但我知道那是布莱斯·沃克在自♥由♥高中的最后一晚
but I know it was Bryce Walker's last night at Liberty.
而我是新来的转校生
And I'm the new kid, right?
我用眼看 我用耳听
I watch. I listen.
我也知道点东西
I know quite a bit.
我会告诉你所有事情
And I'll tell you everything.
我需不需要一个律师
Do I need a lawyer?
不
Oh... No.
这不是什么刑事调查
No, this isn't any kind of criminal investigation.
你已满十八岁 对吗
And you're over 18 now, right?
上个月刚满
As of last month.
所以你也不需要父母在场
Yeah, so you don't even need a parent here.
我是说 如果你想让你妈妈来 请便
I mean, feel free to call your mom if you want.
不用了 谢谢
No. Thank you.
最近自♥由♥高中怎么样
So, how are things at Liberty lately?
还行吧
Fine, I guess.
我想压力还是很大的
Pretty stressful though, I imagine,
鉴于周遭发生的一切
with everything that's going on.
先是汉娜的案子 又是布莱斯
Hannah's trial, then Bryce.
接着春季舞会上的虚惊一场
Then the false alarm at the dance last spring,
再来校友返校这一出
now all this at Homecoming.
哪个高中受得了
More than any one high school deserves.
我认为很多高中的境况可能更糟
I think a lot of high schools go through a lot worse.
你说得对 但返校节上的事
You're right. But this thing with Homecoming...
你在场吗
were you there?
周五返校那晚吗
At the game Friday night?
我在场
I was.
你有被卷入其中吗
Did you get caught up in it?
还好 一点点
Not so much. A little.
有碰见布莱斯·沃克吗
Did you run into Bryce Walker?
我们打了个招呼
We said hello.
好的 球赛前还是球赛后
Okay. Was this before the game or after?
球赛前
Before.
为什么
Why?
是这样的 克雷
See, the thing is, Clay...
布莱斯周五晚是为山顶高中比赛
Bryce was playing for Hillcrest on Friday night.
他走出球场后就不见了
He walked off the field and hasn't been seen since.
你知道他可能去了哪里或是和谁在一起吗
Do you have any idea where he could be or who he could be with?
我不知道
I don't.
只不过
Except for...
我们找到了这个
we found this...
在布莱斯的房♥间里
inside Bryce's room.
你知道这是什么吗
You recognize that?
-这以前是我的 -你知不知道
- It used to be mine. - You have any idea
布莱斯怎么会有这个或这怎么会在他房♥间
how Bryce could come to have it or why would it be in his room?
我不知道
I don't know.
你最后一次见到或者有这个是什么时候
When's the last time you saw it or had it in your possession?
我忘了 我现在不骑车了
I don't remember. I don't ride a bike anymore.
好的
Okay.
克雷 有人看见你在返校周五夜几天前
Clay, you were seen outside of Bryce's house a few days
在布莱斯家外面
before the homecoming game.
你明显威胁了他
You apparently threatened him.
具体来讲 你说了
Specifically you said,
"我他妈要杀了你"
"I'll fucking kill you."
能解释下吗
Can you explain that?
谁告诉你的
Who told you that?
这不重要 你记得自己说过这话吗
It's not important. Do you remember saying that?
我是 我是去问我一个朋友的事
I was-- I was checking on a friend,
想知道他们有没有事 我是说
their safety. I mean,
布莱斯毕竟有过前科
Bryce has a history.
一个三角形
A triangle-- -
不停重复去除
...by repeatedly removing
在警局 等克雷
中间的三角形
the middle triangle from each of the prior generations,
在警局 等克雷
彩色三角形的数量会增多
the number of colored triangles increases
影响因素是
by a factor of...?
三角形递归
Triangle recursion by a factor of three.
-伍德老师 -怎么了
- Mr. Wood? - Yes?
我可不可以
Would it be possible for me
去一下机器人实验室
to run to the robotics room for a few?
我突然记起来电池还在充电
I've just realized I've left a battery overcharging
会烧坏主板的
and it's going to fry the motherboard.
没事 我起初就觉得你没必要复习
Not a problem. I doubt you need this review in the first place.
我本来不想说的 但谢谢
Well, I wasn't going to say anything, but thank you.
还有什么我该知情的吗
Is there anything else you think I should know?
没了
No.
好吧 我得确认些事情
All right. I got to go check on a few things.
几分钟后回来
Be back in a couple of minutes.
手♥机♥你随便用
Feel free to use your cell phone.
克雷 我叫诺拉·沃克
Clay, my name is Nora Walker.
是 我知道 我知道你是谁
Yes, I know... I know who you are.
克雷 我知道布莱斯伤害了你和你朋友
Clay, I know Bryce hurt you and friends of yours.
他做了禽兽不如的事
He's done some monstrous things.
但他是我儿子
But he's my son.
我不为他的行为开脱
I don't excuse anything that he's done,
但他是我孩子
but he's my child.
他也许迷失了
And he might be lost.
他也许受伤了
He might be hurt.
你知道任何线索
Do you know anything
可能帮我们找到他吗
that might help us find him?
没有 沃克太太
I don't, Mrs. Walker.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
说实话
Though to tell the truth,
我跟克雷·詹森不是很熟
I don't really know Clay Jensen all that well.
他只是我同学
He was a classmate.
我倒是不意外你在这里
Why am I not surprised you're here?
是泰勒的事吗
剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表