剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表
and...
跟注
raise.
你没有朋友
So, you don't have any friends.
为什么那么说
What makes you say that?
你周五晚上在跟女仆打牌
You're playing poker with the help on a Friday night.
或许我想着我们能做朋友呢
Maybe I thought we could be friends.
但你知道这世界不是那样的
But you know the world doesn't work that way.
你妈妈是我妈妈的雇主
Your mother employs mine.
我必须对你客客气气的
Like, I have to be nice to you.
别噘嘴 那不代表我们不能和睦相处
Don't pout. It doesn't mean we can't be friendly.
但我们该对你的情况坦诚些
We just have to be honest about your situation.
你觉得我是什么情况
And what do you think that is?
我觉得
I think...
你很孤单
you're lonely.
我觉得你不知道你能信任谁
I think you don't know who you can trust.
我觉得你伤害了别人
I think you've hurt people
想努力做出改变
and you're trying to change,
但这并不简单 因为从不简单
but it's not easy 'cause it never is.
你知道不少
You know a lot.
所以你肯定看出来了
So, it must be clear to you
我在这世上基本完蛋了
that I'm essentially fucked in this world.
我没觉得
That's not clear at all.
我跟你
I match you.
然后加注
And I raise you.
好吧 是"我看到了" 不是"跟你"
Okay, it's "I see you." Not "Match you," "I see you."
我看到你了
I see you.
你还活着
You're alive.
你有钱
You're rich.
你是白人
You're white.
你才没完蛋
You are in no way fucked.
情况很糟
Well, shit's broken.
那就去解决
So, fix it.
-没那么简单 -我知道
- It's not that easy. - I know.
我说了 从不简单的
Like I said, it never is.
跟
Call.
继续
Go fish.
我去
Holy shit.
那是同花顺
That's a straight flush.
是的
So it is.
新手走运吧
Beginner's luck, I guess.
再来
Go again?
好啊 我得在一定时间前回家
Yeah, that'd be great. I have to be home by a certain time.
真的好烦
It's really lame, but...
没事
That's fine.
我父母今晚都要工作
Hey, my parents are both working splits tonight,
家里只有我们
so, house to ourselves.
太好了
Oh, amazing.
我今晚还得学西班牙语
I actually have to study for Spanish tonight.
要不周末吧
Maybe this weekend?
行 好
Okay, yeah. Sounds good.
-那好 -好
- Cool. - All right.
-怎么了 -没事
- What? - Nothing.
-闭嘴 -我没说什么
- Shut up! - I didn't say anything.
-说吧 -我...
- Say it. - I just--
虽然轮不到我说
It's not my place,
但那个吻
but there didn't seem like
看上去不怎么激♥情♥
a great deal of passion behind that kiss.
该死 你觉得他注意到了吗
Fuck! Do you think he noticed?
我不知道男生能注意到什么
I don't know what boys notice.
你以为什么都注意不到
You think nothing, and then--
我们做♥爱♥的质量好差
We're having awful sex.
好差
I mean awful.
我觉得是我的原因
And I think it's me.
我本以为我准备好了 但是
I thought I was ready, but...
那些
you know, all the stuff
本该让我开心的东西 我都毫无感觉
that I should feel good about just... makes me feel nothing.
他还特别努力 我觉得好愧疚
And he tries so hard, I feel bad.
或许你可以试试先自己解决
Maybe you should try figuring it out on your own first?
什么
What?
你是说...
You mean, like...
-自♥慰♥ -老天
- Masturbate. - Ssh! Jesus!
我猜你没...
So, I'm guessing you've never...
天啊
Oh, my God!
我真以为我妈会要我穿来看看呢
I just, I really thought my mom was gonna ask for a fashion show.
那也可以的
We could've done.
也邀你妈来吗
Oh, and invited your mom?
好吧 我们来看看你的选择
Right. Well, let's have a look at your options.
天啊 我都不敢看
Oh, my God! I can't even look.
-杰西卡·戴维斯 -怎么了
- Jessica Davis! - What?
-听我说 别那么幼稚 -我没有
- Listen to me, don't be a child. - I'm not. I'm not, I just...
我花了好久才又开始做♥爱♥
It just took me so long to even start having sex again.
事实上
Thing is...
每次我看着自己的身体
every time I look at my body,
都还...
it's still...
好像我在通过他的眼睛看
like I'm seeing it through his eyes.
好像它都不属于我
Like it's not even mine.
那是你的身体 是你住在里面
It is your body. And you're the one who's stuck in there,
所以你不如搞清楚该怎么使用硬件
so you might as well figure out how to use the hardware.
-那好吓人 -你看
- That's really scary. - You see?
我们这不就开始了解你喜欢什么了
We're figuring out what you like already.
不要恶心或吓人的
Nothing gross or scary.
我都不知道该拿这些东西怎么办
I don't even know what to do with any of this stuff.
我来指导你
Well, I will instruct you,
然后我就让你自己探索了
and then I will leave you to your devices,
-就这样 -好吧
- as it were. - Okay.
好 首先
Right, let's start with...
假阳♥具♥老操
Dildo Shaggins.
我去
Holy shit!
天啊
Oh, my God!
我以前从未体验过那样的性♥爱♥ 你呢
I've never felt that way with sex before, have you?
就像你能完全掌控自己的身体
Like you have complete control over your own body.
自己做很不一样
It's different when you're by yourself.
不用担心表情奇怪
No need to worry about making some embarrassing face.
天啊 你的胸是不是看上去很奇怪
Oh, my God, and if your boobs are doing something weird.
就是...
Except...
有那么一部分感觉不是很健康
there is this one part that didn't totally feel healthy.
我开始想起了一个我不该想的人
I started thinking of someone that I shouldn't have.
一个对我很不好的人
Someone really bad for me.
好操蛋
It's fucked up.
管他呢 只是幻想而已 是吧
Hey, whatever. It's just a fantasy, right?
并不代表什么
It doesn't mean anything.
我觉得那也是属于
Well, I think it's part of this whole thing of, like...
夺回我身体的一部分
taking back control of my own body, you know?
重写我自己的故事
Rewriting my own story.
对 是啊
Right. Yeah, like...
你需要想这个人
you have to think about this person
好彻底忘记他
in order to get them out of your system for good.
对 或许是吧
Yeah. Yeah, maybe that's it.
那么
So...
所以你是说 这些关于性的事导致她
So you're saying all that sex stuff ended with her--
或许睡了她不该睡的人
Maybe sleeping with someone she shouldn't have.
但她没告诉你是谁吗
But she didn't tell you who?
所以让我觉得 那人
Which leads me to believe it was someone...
可能很坏
really bad.
等等 布莱斯吗
Wait, Bryce?
那简直疯了
That's... that's insane.
她想重新夺回力量 重写她的故事
She wanted to reclaim her power, rewrite her story.
天啊 阿妮
Jesus, Ani.
我知道
I know, I know. It's...
不 不可能
No. No, there's no way.
但她还能是为什么要隐瞒见过他的事
剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表