剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表
we didn't even know about?
你自己也开始认为
And you yourself came to
是克雷做的 但现在变了
think that Clay could do it, now you don't.
你试图利用波特先生和贝克夫人来对付他
You had tried to use Mr. Porter and Mrs. Baker against him.
-但反而起了反作用 -我认为治安官
- But it worked the other way, didn't it? - I think the sheriff
最后还是认为他们的谈话对这个案子有帮助
in the end felt the case was helped by their interview.
但你不这么认为
But you didn't think so.
否则你不会还坐在这里
Otherwise we wouldn't still be sitting here.
所以 我今天才知道的的
So, just what I've learned today:
泰勒·唐差点是个学校枪杀犯
Tyler Down was almost a school shooter,
托尼·帕迪亚的家人因为
Tony Padilla's family was deported
布莱斯·沃克一家而被驱逐出境
because of Bryce Walker's family,
我自己的儿子和布莱斯去找过妓♥女♥
and my own son went to a prostitute with Bryce.
还有什么
What else?
当然你知道贾斯汀·弗里是个瘾君子
Well, of course you know that Justin Foley's a drug addict?
不 这我并不知道
No, I did not know that.
你要需要知道 为了我们接下来要讲的
Well, you need to, for where we're going.
我不知道 这不是犯法的吗
I don't know. Isn't this, like, against the law?
我不知道 我只是
I don't know, I just...
这是我们必须做的
It's what we have to do.
你是唯一能做这件事的人 你是他的朋友
You're the only one who can do it. You're his friend.
我能问你点事情吗
Can I ask you something?
有些人 他们说你是个瘾君子
Some of the guys, they're saying you're, like, a drug addict.
你吸海♥洛♥因♥
That you do heroin.
那不是真的 对吗
That's not true, right?
不 那是真的
Yeah, it's true.
我犯了很多的错误
I've made... A lot of mistakes, man.
有时候我觉得生活就是这样
Sometimes I feel like that's all life is.
就是你犯的所有的错误
It's just all the mistakes you make
和你为了弥补而所做的一切
and all the shit you gotta do to set it right.
贾斯汀言出必行
Justin was as good as his word.
他会一直保护克雷
He would defend Clay until the end.
这就复杂了
Which was going to get complicated.
-克雷也会保护贾斯汀 -或是泰勒·唐
- Or Clay would defend Justin. - Or Tyler Down.
帮他保守秘密
And keep his secrets.
或是杰西卡·戴维斯
Or Jessica Davis.
或是扎克·邓普西
Or Zach Dempsey.
或是亚力克斯·斯坦德
Or Alex Standall?
听着 这很复杂
Look, it's complicated.
我们需要把它变简单
We need to make it simple.
我认为
I think...
我想我现在需要一杯水
I think I would like that glass of water
如果 如果你不介意的话
now, if... if you don't mind.
好的
Okay.
给你
There you go.
所以有十几个少年嫌犯
So, we got about a dozen kids who could've done it.
都跟返校节有关
It's all about Homecoming night.
大家都在
Everyone was there.
大家都有杀布莱斯的理由
Everyone had their reasons for wanting to kill Bryce.
在那一晚 有人做出了行动
At the end of the night, one of them would have followed through.
克雷·詹森不是第一次和布莱斯闹翻了
Clay Jensen had been broken by Bryce more than once.
布莱斯威胁会毁掉蒙蒂的人生
Bryce had threatened to ruin Monty's life.
杰西卡·戴维斯怀着对布莱斯的愤怒大闹一场
Jessica Davis was on fire with the cause, with anger at Bryce.
贾斯汀·弗里会为她做任何事
Justin Foley would've done anything for her.
托尼很想掺和到那场打架中
Tony would've loved to get into that fight.
泰勒再次感到被攻击
Tyler felt under attack all over again.
扎克的梦想被一击击毁
And Zach's dreams were destroyed with one hit.
所以他想毁掉布莱斯的梦想
So, he tried to destroy Bryce's dreams.
-正如你所知 他没做完成 -那是谁
- As you know, he didn't finish the job. - So who did?
你们都知道克雷在操场上威胁了布莱斯
You all knew that Clay threatened Bryce on the field.
-我们知道 -你们也知道贾斯汀把他拉开了
- We did. - And you know that Justin pulled him off.
-让他跑开 -他去了哪里
- And sent him running. - Where the fuck did he go?
-是的 -你们是怎么知道的这一切
- Yes. - And how'd you know all this?
你和其他球员谈了 对吗
You talked to the other players, correct?
所以 我猜想他们告诉你
So, I imagine they told you that
布莱斯和蒙蒂也在操场上起了争执
Bryce and Monty also had words on the field?
上
Go!
那也太迟了
that was fucking late!
出自卑鄙之王的口中
Says the king of the cheap shot!
-如果我需要我会打死你 -来呀 哥们
- I'll break you if I have to. - Go right ahead, man.
来 卢克
Come on, Luke.
-准备好 -上啊
- Get ready. - Let's go.
蒙蒂一整晚
Monty spent the whole night
都想把布莱斯撞成两半
literally trying to break Bryce in half.
-撞得好 蒙蒂 -接着来啊 沃克
- Good hit, Monty. - Keep coming, Walker.
-你觉得你会怕我吗 -我会杀了你
- You think you're ganna scare me? - I'll fucking kill you.
好的 兄弟
Okay, buddy.
听着 我们说的那件事
Listen, that thing we talked about.
你没事的 照顾好自己 伙计
You're all good. Take care of yourself, man.
沃克
Walker!
有事吗 蒙蒂
What's up, Monty?
你到底想证明些什么
What the fuck are you trying to prove?
我要证明我在这个世界上是有价值的
I'm trying to prove that I'm worth something in this world.
你也该试试
You should try it.
我得走了
I gotta go.
我会干掉你
I will take you out.
你不会的
No, you won't.
你不过是个孬种 一直都是
'Cause you're just a coward, you always have been.
蒙蒂立刻上了自己的车
Monty immediately got into his car
跟着山顶高中校车
and followed the Hillcrest bus.
你♥他♥妈♥怎么在这
The fuck are you doing here?
年鉴
Yearbook.
我负责年鉴 我只是 我走了
I'm in Yearbook. I was just... I'm going.
我不会做什么
I ain't gonna do anything.
我得走了
I gotta go.
听着
Listen, man.
去年夏天的事 我很抱歉
I'm sorry about last summer.
我喝醉了 犯糊涂了
I was drunk, and really fucked up.
没事
It's fine.
随便了
I mean, whatever.
你
You...
似乎是好人
seem like a good guy.
你想
You want--
我家长周末都不在
My parents are gone all weekend...
想来玩吗
if you want to hang out?
蒙蒂跟着那辆校车离开了自♥由♥高中
Monty followed that bus as soon as it left Liberty.
天啊
Holy shit!
你现在要打爆我吗
Are you gonna beat the shit out of me now?
我道歉了
I said I was sorry.
我只是开玩笑
I know, I was just making a joke.
我可以送你 如果你不想打车
I'll give you a ride somewhere if you don't want to Uber.
你想赶我走吗
Are you trying to kick me out?
不 我觉得你想走
No, I just figured you'd want to go.
或许
Well, maybe...
我想待着 再来一次
I want to stay and do that again.
是吗
Yeah?
行
Okay.
我他妈不是基佬
I'm not fucking gay.
行
Okay.
好
Cool.
你想是什么就是什么
You can be whatever you want to be.
不
No.
我做不到
I can't.
蒙蒂有秘密
Monty had a secret.
布莱斯知道
Bryce knew what it was.
秘密是他侵犯泰勒吗
The secret being his assault on Tyler?
-对 -蒙哥马利会因此
- Yes. - And that would drive Montgomery
-杀害他吗 -加上出♥卖♥♥♥的事
- to kill him? - That, and a betrayal.
他当布莱斯是兄弟
He thought Bryce was his brother.
不 蒙蒂有不在场证明
No, Monty had an alibi.
去问查理·圣乔治
剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表