剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表
And it was an accident.
是个错误 布莱斯和我没关系
It was a mistake! Bryce means nothing to me!
你后悔吗
So, do you regret it?
你后悔亲了他 就像后悔亲了我一样吗
Do you regret kissing him like you regret kissing me?
克雷 这和你没关系
Clay, this has nothing to do with you.
这和我当然有关系
Of course it has to do with me!
为什么 因为我只能因你而存在吗
Why, because I only exist as a function of you?
-因为我以为我们是朋友 -我们是啊
- Because I thought we were friends. - We are!
以前是
We were.
克雷 等等
Clay, wait.
我不会对你说谎
I won't lie to you,
那一刻 在他眼里
at that moment, in his eyes
我看到了
I saw...
愤怒
anger.
痛恨 但不是针对我
Hatred. But not for me.
是针对布莱斯
For Bryce.
上半场过后 愤怒和痛恨越发强烈
Over the first half, the anger and the hatred only burned hotter.
中场时 他准备要去找布莱斯了
By half-time, he was ready to go after Bryce.
他马上就要有机会了
He was about to get his chance.
强♥奸♥文化 必须消失
Hey, hey. Ho, ho. Rape culture has got to go!
-你知道她要这么做吗 -不知道
- Did you know she was gonna do this? - No idea.
运动员是自♥由♥高中的霸凌者
Jocks are the bullies,
罪犯 强♥奸♥犯
criminals and rapists of Liberty!
她吸引了他们的注意
Well, she's got their attention now.
不会被惩罚
...go unpunished.
加油加油
Hey, hey. Ho, ho.
-强♥奸♥文化滚开 -我的天啊
- Rape culture has got to go! - Holy shit.
加油加油 强♥奸♥文化滚开
Hey, hey. Ho, ho. Rape culture has got to go!
这么做看起来很不明智
It seems unwise.
加油加油 强♥奸♥文化滚开
Ho, ho. Rape culture has got to go!
加油加油 强♥奸♥文化滚开
Hey, hey! Ho, ho! Rape culture has got to go!
什么鬼
What the fuck?
看起来像是要出事
Seems like it's gonna go wrong.
-不是吧 -真的出事了
- Oh, hell no! - Things just went wrong!
-我们得去帮忙 -对 我们要去
- We're going, - Yeah, we're so going.
-托尼 坐下 -我的朋友们在下面
- Tony, sit down. - My friends are down there.
我知道 但如果三振出局 你这辈子就毁了
I know, but third strike, your life is over.
托尼 他是对的 别轻举妄动
Tony, he's right. Just stay.
该死的
Fuck!
没错 克雷冲入混战 目标是布莱斯
And yeah, Clay went after Bryce in that fight.
很多人都看见了
And lots of people saw it.
但还有一些事是他们没有看见的
But there was something they didn't see,
不是吗
wasn't there?
-克雷 听我说 -别碰我
- Clay! Listen! - Get off of me!
-我要杀了他 -咱们走吧
- I'm gonna kill him! - Let's go.
我真♥他♥妈♥要杀了他
I'm gonna fucking kill him!
-你在这里会被挤扁的 -滚蛋
- You're gonna get crushed out here. - Get off!
-该死的 他去哪儿了 -克雷
- Fuck! Where'd he go? - Clay!
他到底去哪儿了
Where the fuck did he go?
事情还没有结束
That wasn't the last of it.
我在人群里追丢了布莱斯
I lost Bryce in the crowd.
我看到他们开始清场赶人 我就走了
I saw they were starting to pull out kids, so I ran.
贾斯汀不用我送 所以我送完泰勒
Justin didn't need a ride home, so after I dropped off Tyler...
我就去找布莱斯谈谈
I went to talk to Bryce.
就只是谈谈
Just to talk.
该死
Fuck!
该死
Fuck!
去他的
Fuck this!
我他妈要 杀了你
"I'm fucking going to... kill you."
你记得发了这条短♥信♥吗
Do you recall sending that text?
是的 但是
Yes, but--
你发短♥信♥的时候在他家
And you were at his house when you sent it?
对 但他不在家
Yes, but he wasn't there.
好的 但是他回复你了对吗
Mm-hmm, but he replied, right?
我们谈谈吧 伙计
"Buddy, let's talk."
这听起来像是他想和你见面
Sounds like he wanted to
你也想逮住他给他个教训
meet up and you wanted to get your hands on him.
-别自说自话 -之后你又给他回信
- Don't put words in his mouth. - After that, you texted back.
我不想谈 我要你死
"I don't want to talk. I want you dead."
布莱斯收到这条短♥信♥几小时后就死了
Bryce died within an hour of receiving that text.
这可真是个巧合
Seems like quite a coincidence.
就是巧合 我发誓我这么说不是认真的
It is a coincidence! When I said that, I swear I didn't mean it.
如果不是认真的 你为什么在我们发现
If you didn't mean it, then why did you delete the message
他的尸体后把短♥信♥删掉了
after we found his body?
我吓坏了 我知道这种事会发生
I was scared! I knew this was gonna happen.
我们翘课就是为了来练举重
We're cutting class to lift weights?
你骗我来这里上体能私教课
Did you just trick me into a PT session?
我
I...
我想跟你单独谈谈
I wanted to talk to you alone.
发生什么事了
What's up?
-你先坐下吧 -好吧
- Maybe you should have a seat. - Okay.
我得告诉你一些事 但是我
I have to tell you something, but I'm...
天啊 我真希望我能早点说出来
God, I know I should've said something
至少应该告诉别人 即使做点什么也好
or I should've told somebody
但是我 我现在必须得说出来了
or done something earlier, but I... I have to now.
扎克 到底怎么了
Zach, what is it?
我
I, um...
我杀了布莱斯
I killed Bryce.
你 别说了
That's... Don't say that.
-这是事实 -不
- It's the truth. - No.
该死的不要跟我说这个
Don't fucking say that to me.
我不能让克雷因为这件事进监狱
I can't let Clay go to jail for this.
-我得去自首 -听我说 听着
- I have to go to the cops. - Listen to me. Listen.
让这场戏演完
Let it play out.
他们什么证据都没有 只是在虚张声势
They don't have anything, they're bluffing.
你不明白 亚力克斯
You don't know that, Alex.
你说过你不能确定 你不
You told me you don't know that. You don't--
但如果你有麻烦他们会来找你的
But if you were in trouble, they would've come to you.
他们什么都不知道
They have no idea.
克雷会出来的
Clay will get off.
你又能走路了 一切都会没事的
You can walk, it'll be fine.
亚力克斯 我杀了
Alex, I killed...
我杀了人
I killed somebody.
你
You...
我不相信是你干的
I don't believe that you did.
而且即使你真的杀了他
And even if you did,
布莱斯对你和其他人做出那些事
after what Bryce did to you,
你还要因此入狱 正义何在
and to everyone, how would it be justice if you went to jail?
那如果克雷因此入狱正义何在
And how is it justice if Clay does?
我现在就离开
Well, I'm leaving now.
反正你也不会在意
Not that it matters,
因为你都决定了断绝我们的母女关系
since you've decided I'm no longer your daughter.
所以
So...
你知道吗 人是可以同时当一个
You know, it is possible
孝顺的女儿和一个忠诚的朋友的
to be both a devoted daughter and a loyal friend.
我懂你认为二者只能取其一 但你错了
I know you think it's either or, but it's not.
你拒绝相信任何人
You refuse to trust anyone.
但是我不想再这么活下去了
But I'm not willing to live like that anymore.
所以我现在就去帮助一个正需要我的朋友
So, I'm gonna go help a friend who needs me right now...
我希望有一天你也能有这样的朋友
and I hope you have the same privilege.
但愿有那一天
Some day.
巴尔德斯
Valdez!
这里有人是来找迭戈·巴尔德斯的吗
Do I have anyone here for Diego Valdez?
你是来找巴尔德斯的
You here for Valdez?
不
No, um...
-斯坦德警官在吗 -他现在没在值班
- Is Deputy Standall around? - He's off-duty right now.
好吧
Oh.
我能为您做什么吗
Can I help you with something?
我是来坦白的
I'm here to make a confession.
我来 供认罪行
To... confess.
好的 稍等
剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表