剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表
maybe I'd like to trade it for hot someday.
知道了
Noted.
你看扎克的健身包
Look, Zach's gym bag.
他总是带在身边
Always at his side.
为什么运动员会觉得健身包算是配饰呢
Why do athletes think a gym bag is an accessory?
那个兔子脚不见了
The rabbit's foot, it's gone.
-今天早上还在呢 -他可能弄丢了吧
- It was there this morning. - He lost it maybe.
不是 他拿掉了 克洛伊春天时给他的
No, he took it off. Chloe gave it to him last spring.
布莱斯的女朋友 克洛伊
Bryce's girlfriend, Chloe.
我猜克洛伊在圣心高中 但我们不联♥系♥了
I think Chloe's at Sacred Heart, but we don't talk anymore.
但你俩在春假之后好像走得很近啊
But you two seemed pretty close after Spring Fling.
朋友总是来来去去的嘛
Yeah, friends come and go.
真的吗
Really?
就这样吗
Just like that?
克洛伊和扎克有没有过什么
Were Chloe and Zach ever anything?
只是朋友
Just friends.
克洛伊对布莱斯有严重的斯德哥尔摩综合征
Chloe had major Stockholm when it came to Bryce.
所以 你不觉得克洛伊和扎克之间有什么秘密吗
So, you don't think Chloe and Zach had any secrets?
我知道克洛伊有秘密
I know Chloe had secrets.
比如说
Like?
比如说
Like...
她怀过孕
she was pregnant.
布莱斯的
By Bryce.
-你♥他♥妈♥干了什么 -没什么
- What the fuck did you do? - Nothing.
你说的是什么事
What do you mean?
你猜我昨晚在哪待了四个小时
Guess where I spent four hours last night?
县警♥察♥局
The Sheriff station.
斯坦德问了我一堆问题
Standall had lots of questions
问我去年布莱斯走之前
about what went on here last year
这里都发生了什么
before Brycey left.
你跟他说了什么
What'd you tell him?
我发誓 什么都没说
I swear, nothing.
好
Good...
我可不想再给你一次同样的教训了
'cause I'd hate to have to teach you the same lesson twice.
自♥由♥高中里的每个人都有必须保守的秘密
Everybody at Liberty had secrets they had to protect.
秘密会带来更多的秘密
Secrets bring more secrets,
暴♥力♥也会带来更多的暴♥力♥
and violence, more violence.
离泰勒远点
Leave Tyler alone.
-不然呢 -不然我会教训你的
- Or what? - Or I'll hurt you.
我们不是玩过这一套了吗 斯坦德
Haven't we done this already, Standall?
你准备怎么办 跑去找爸爸吗
What are you going to do? You gonna run to daddy?
不 我能照顾好自己
No, I can take care of myself.
你♥他♥妈♥在意泰勒干吗
Why do you fucking care about Tyler?
等等
Oh, wait...
你不会跟他干上了吧
Are you actually fucking?
如果你再敢跟他说话
If you speak to him again,
我就白刀子进去 红刀子出来
I'll open you up and watch you bleed.
-你♥他♥妈♥就是个疯子 -没错
- You're a crazy motherfucker. - Yeah.
所以滚吧
So leave.
看来你今天过得不愉快
It seems like you've had a rough day.
总会有那些事的 对吧
Those happen, don't they?
也许我们应该更多地看到
Perhaps we should focus
你今年的进步 对吧
on the progress you've made this year, right?
的确有进步 我们都看到了
It's real, we've both seen it.
但还是有糟糕的时候
But there'll still be bad days.
如果全是糟糕的时候呢
What if they're all bad days?
但并不全是 对吧 我们不是看到了吗
But they're not, are they? Haven't we seen that?
-也许以后会是 -不会的
- Maybe they're going to be. - No.
改变 尤其是积极的改变是循序渐进的
Change, especially positive change, happens so slowly
有时会让人觉得根本没有发生
it can feel it's not happening at all.
你今天可能就有这种感觉
That could well be what you're feeling today,
但假以时日 改变确实是会发生的
but change does happen over time.
终有一天 你回顾过去时能清楚地看到它
There'll come a day you'll look back and you'll see it clearly.
你现在不必急着相信
You don't have to believe it now.
我觉得我们俩都有希望
I can hold on to the hope for both of us.
早上好 警长
Morning, Sheriff.
县里修车厂修不好你的车吗
You got something the boys in the county garage can't fix?
你不是应该在上学吗 小子
Shouldn't you be in school, son?
我的未来在这儿 警官 所以
My future is here, sir, so...
我有什么能为你效劳呢
How can I help you?
我要问你一些关于布莱斯·沃克的事
I need to ask you about Bryce Walker.
我知道了
I see.
你知道他从星期五晚上起就失踪了吗
Are you aware he's been missing since Friday night?
知道 我听别人说了
I've heard some talk, yeah.
你以前跟他有过矛盾
You've had some run-ins with him in the past.
其实并没有
I haven't, actually.
布莱斯和我一直很友好
Bryce and I have always been very... um, friendly.
-但你们不是朋友吧 -我没几个朋友
- But you're not friends? - I don't have many friends.
-我不太相信 -我对朋友的要求很高
- I find that hard to believe. - I have high standards.
布莱斯没有达到这个要求吗
And Bryce doesn't meet them?
警官 恕我直言
Sir, with all due respect,
我好几个月没有见过布莱斯了
I haven't seen Bryce in months.
你为什么要找我问他的事呢
So, why are you talking to me about him?
拜托 孩子
Well, come on, son.
你是两次被定罪的重案犯
You're a convicted felon
有22天没去上课了
with two strikes who's missed 22 days of school.
我要找的就是你这种人啊
You're exactly the kind of person I should be talking to.
好吧
Fair enough.
返校比赛时你去了吗
Were you at the homecoming game?
去了
I was.
-你参与那场打斗了吗 -没有
- Were you part of that fight? - I was not.
有人能证明吗
Can anyone confirm that?
我和我的男朋友在一起
I was with my boyfriend.
托尼
Tony...
我真心希望你去上学
I really wish you'd go to school.
每个小孩都应该毕业
Every kid should graduate.
克洛伊
Chloe.
-回头再聊吧 -好啊 再见
- I'll talk to you later. - All right. Bye.
克雷 你来这干吗
Clay, what are you doing here?
你听说布莱斯的事了吗
Did you hear about Bryce?
什么 他怎么了
What? What about him?
他失踪了
Well, he's missing.
我不知道 我们几个月前就分手了
I haven't heard, but we broke up, like, months ago.
-所以 -你有空和我们聊聊吗
- So... - Do you have a minute to talk?
没有 我真的没空
No, I really don't.
抱歉
Sorry.
你告诉他了吗
Did you ever tell him?
你怀孕的事
That you were pregnant.
别在这说 好吗
Not here, okay?
克洛伊有个秘密 和布莱斯有直接关系
Chloe had a secret that led right to Bryce.
你告诉布莱斯了吗
Did you tell Bryce?
没有
No.
我
I...
没有
No.
克雷 我知道你在想什么
Look, Clay, I know what you think...
不过
but...
我觉得我真的爱他
I really felt like I loved him.
-谢谢你能来 -没事
- Thanks for coming. - Sure.
很高兴见到你
It's good to see you.
差不多有
It's been, what, like...
一个多礼拜了吧
over a week?
是啊 抱歉 我最近太忙了
Yeah. I'm sorry. I've just been really busy.
不 我们之间有什么东西不对劲
No, things haven't been right between us.
有些事变了
Something's changed.
-没有吧 -我在失去你
- No, that's-- - I'm losing you.
克洛伊 我们一直没有谈过庭审
Chloe, we've never talked about the trial...
还有那些宝丽来照片的事
about the Polaroid.
是啊 因为这件事已经过去了
Yeah, 'cause all that's over.
真的过去了吗
But is it, though?
在你心里彻底翻篇了吗
Is it over for you?
我觉得并没有
剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表