剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表
saying that she hates him
并且没有他在她会过的更好
and that she'd be better off without him.
克雷 你不会真的认为沃克太太
Clay, you don't actually think Mrs.Walker
和这件事有关系吧
has anything to do with this?
都写在这里面了
It's all in there.
你认真想一想 这些都解释得通
And it makes perfect sense when you think about it.
父母永远是第一顺位嫌疑人
Parents are always the first suspects,
但是从来没有人怀疑沃克太太
but no one looked at Mrs.Walker
因为 她是沃克夫人
because, well, she's Mrs. Walker.
这就是为什么她能一直置身事外的原因
That's why she's had it out for me this whole time.
她想把整件事都推在我的身上
She's trying to pin this whole thing on me.
-你从哪里拿到这个的 -从她桌子上
- Where did you get this? - From her desk.
什么
What?
-什么时候 -今天早上
- When? - This morning.
克雷 你去了
Clay, you went to--
此话当真
Are you serious?
-我妈妈见到你了 -她开的门
- Did my mum see you? - She answered the door.
我跟她说我来是为了见沃克太太
I told her I was there to talk to Mrs. Walker.
你知道你给我惹了多大的麻烦吗
Do you have any idea the trouble you've made for me?
抱歉 但我快要因涉嫌谋杀罪进监狱了
I'm sorry, I'm about to go to jail for murder.
我们就不能把我们认识之后产生的
Can we save the cultural ramifications of us knowing each other
文化差异留到我摆脱这堆破事之后
until after I'm out from under this--
这不是文化差异的问题
Okay, it's not a cultural thing,
克雷 我的妈妈和警♥察♥一起坐在那里
Clay! My mum sat there with the police
我说我不认识你 也没有和你联♥系♥
and I said I didn't know you, wasn't caught up with you.
所以现在这是你的说辞 你根本就不认识我
So, that's your story now? That you don't know me?
你关于布莱斯的说法又是什么
What's your story about Bryce?
你从来没有去过主屋
You never went into the main house?
你的母亲一直没让你们见面
Your mother kept you apart?
-你是个娇生惯养的小女孩吗 -你别闹了
- You're this sheltered little girl-- - You're being crazy!
你骗了所有人 你和他上♥床♥了
You've been lying to everybody. You fucked him!
我和布莱斯之间是否发生过什么事
What did or did not go on between me and Bryce,
一旦传出去对我们两个都没有好处
it does neither of us any good if the whole bloody world knows.
你给我冷静下来
Calm the fuck down!
扎克·邓普西 你来办公室一下
Zach Dempsey, you're wanted in the office.
拿上你的东西
Get your things.
治安官现在就在博兰的办公室里
The Sheriff's in Bolan's office right now
和你的老辅♥导♥员波特先生在一起
with our old counselor Mr. Porter,
而他会告诉其他人我现在精神状态不稳定
who I know is going to tell them that I'm unstable
生气的时候还会发泄过激♥情♥绪
and that I act out when I'm angry.
他还把我每一个朋友都笼络过去给他撑腰
And he's pulling in every one of my friends to back him up.
我没有时间去冷静
I do not have time to calm the fuck down.
你要么支持我要么反对我
You're either with me or against me.
沃克太太没有杀死她的儿子
Mrs. Walker didn't kill her son.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
告诉我 阿妮 你怎么知道
Tell me, Ani. How do you know?
克雷像一个垂死的人
Clay was grasping for straws,
挣扎着抓救命稻草
behaving like a desperate man.
绝望是很危险的
And desperation is dangerous.
当克雷发现你和汉娜在谈恋爱的时候
When Clay found out that you were in a relationship with Hannah,
-他找你对质了吗 -我想是吧
- did he confront you? - Uh, I guess.
你想
You guess?
是的 他找了
Yes. Yeah.
之后发生了什么
So what happened?
他冲我吼叫 但我确实活该
well, he yelled at me, but I totally deserved it.
好 那当他吼你的时候有没有威胁你
Right, and when he yelled at you, did he threaten you?
-没有 -他对你动手了吗
- No. - Did he attack you?
没有
No.
好吧 那他道歉了吗
All right, did he ever apologize?
无意冒犯 波特先生
No disrespect, Mr. Porter,
但是你为什么要问我这个
but why are you asking me this?
我只是在帮助治安官理解
I'm just trying to help the Sheriff understand
过去一年这里发生过的所有事
everything that happened here over the past year.
和汉娜有关的 在她身上发生的事吗
With Hannah? With what happened to her?
以及这些事对克雷的影响
And how that impacted Clay.
克雷和我 真的算不上是朋友
Clay and I, we're not friends, really,
我们对很多事情的看法经常有分歧
and there's a lot of stuff that we don't agree on,
但是
but...
我很尊重他
I respect him.
他是个好人
He is a good person
他说的都是真话
and he always tells the truth.
那么 没有
So, no...
我不需要他跟我道歉 因为他是对的
I didn't need him to apologize to me, because he was right.
我是说 这毕竟是在高中
I mean, look, it's high school.
就算顺心的时候 你也不清楚谁是站在你这边的
It's hard to know who's on your side. Even on a good day.
你记得在音频里
You remember in the audio
克雷去布莱斯家买♥♥毒品吗
when Clay goes over to Bryce's house to buy drugs?
他撒谎 克雷不沾毒品的
He was lying. Clay doesn't do drugs.
你从来没见过克雷吸毒
You never saw Clay use drugs?
好吧 在录音带里他和布莱斯对质
All right. In the tape, he confronts Bryce,
指控他性侵
accuses him of sexual assault.
那是真的 布莱斯强♥奸♥了汉娜
Yeah, which was true. Bryce raped Hannah.
那似乎是克雷首先出击
Then it sounds like Clay escalated the conflict
加剧了冲突
by throwing the first punch?
克雷去不是为了复仇
Clay didn't go there for revenge.
他情愿去被暴揍一顿
He allowed himself to get the shit beat out of him
让我们知道真♥相♥ 我很佩服他这一点
so we would know the truth, and I admire him for that.
擅自行使正义?
For taking justice into his own hands?
亚力克斯 他可以找成人求助的
Alex, he could've gone to an adult.
汉娜就去找了成人
Hannah went to an adult!
克雷知道 布莱斯不承认
Clay knew that no one would believe Hannah
就没有人会信汉娜
unless Bryce confessed.
这不是为了伤害布莱斯
It was never about hurting Bryce,
是为了还汉娜一个公道
it was about justice for Hannah.
我以为这事是克雷编的
I thought Clay was just spinning.
直到我看见他们说的那位波特先生
Until I saw the Mr. Porter they were talking about.
布莱斯 布莱斯
Bryce! Bryce...
你疯了
You are out of your mind.
你在男生更衣室掐我 你竟然掐我
You choked me in the boys' room. You fucking choked me!
抱歉 让你不舒服了
I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable.
不舒服 混♥蛋♥ 你♥他♥妈♥就是疯了
Uncomfortable? Motherfucker! You were out of your fucking mind!
嘴巴干净一点 小伙子
Watch your language, young man.
-滚 -布莱斯
- Fuck this! - Hey, Bryce.
布莱斯
Bryce!
沃克夫人 恕我直言
Mrs. Walker, due respect, I...
我觉得这样没用
I don't think that this was the best idea.
拜托 凯文 我不知道还能怎么办了
Please, Kevin. I don't know what else to do at this point.
我没办法了
I'm at my end.
我觉得会闹得很难看
Well, I feel like it could get ugly.
这也许是难免的
Maybe it has to.
这改变了一切
And that changed everything.
克雷放出了磁带
Clay released the tapes,
布莱斯免罚
Bryce got off...
波特被炒
Porter got fired.
波特也是受害者之一
Porter was part of the damage done.
-他也被殃及 -泰勒
- He was hurt. - Hey, Tyler.
跟其他人一样
Like so many were.
博兰办公室里跟治安官一起的男人
The man in Bolan's office with the Sheriff,
就是你说的波特先生吗
that's the Mr. Porter you were talking about?
对 怎么了
Yes. Why?
我认识他 他来过我们家
I know him. He's been to the house.
他和布莱斯吵了一架
He and Bryce argued.
我记得 我记得布莱斯
I believe... I believe Bryce
说到那个男人掐了他
said something about the man choking him.
之后布莱斯走了
And then Bryce left,
波特先生跟沃克夫人说 "事情可能会很难看"
and he, Mr. Porter, said to Mrs. Walker, "It could get ugly."
-什么事情 -我不知道
- What could get ugly? - I don't know.
阿妮 波特想给我定罪
Ani, Porter's in there trying to bring me down.
你还记得别的吗
Can you remember anything else?
家里还有什么证据吗
Or maybe there's more at the house?
克雷 我不能 我不能在那里到处转
剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表