剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表
你想跑三英里吗
You want three?
快点
Go.
快点
Go!
回头路从来都不简单
The way back isn't ever easy.
你不能取消
You can't eliminate student council
学生会给橄榄球队的经费
funding for the football team.
你们有很多区里的经费了
You have plenty of funding from the district.
你们的经费比戏剧和
You have more funding than the drama
音乐项目加起来都多
and music programs put together.
我们的人比音乐和戏剧的人加起来都多
We have more guys involved than music and drama put together.
我们有四个队
We have four teams.
我保证我会尽我所能
I promised I would do everything I could
根除男运动员文化
to eradicate jock culture.
但你不能说男运动员文化是这个 是那个
But you can't say that jock culture is this or that,
这不只是一种文化
there isn't just one culture.
还有...
And...
我们在改变这里
I mean, we're changing things around here.
男子运动项目不仅保护
Male athletic programs not only protect athletes
实施性侵犯的运动员
who commit sexual assault,
还培养了充满暴♥力♥和侵略性
they foster a culture of violence and aggression
每天都在创造强♥奸♥犯的文化
that creates rapists every day.
杰西...
Jess...
有的人做那些破事
some guys do shit.
运动员 非运动员
Athletes and non-athletes.
但对于大多数人
But for lots of guys,
橄榄球是他们拿到大学奖学金的唯一机会
football's their only shot at a college scholarship.
橄榄球 运动 对某些人来说那就是命
Football, athletics, for some people they're a lifeline.
比如谁
Like who?
比如我
Like me.
我不想回去打橄榄球 但...
Look, I didn't want to come back to football, but...
一旦我去打橄榄球...
once I did, it...
它让我每早能起床...
it got me out of bed in the morning and it...
让我能做自己...
got me back in myself and shit that...
在很长的一段时间里...
I feel like myself for the first time...
我终于觉得自己健康正常了
in a really long time.
听我说
Look,
不管你削不削减我们的经费
cut our funding or don't.
最终 你都不会赢的
In the end, you're not gonna win.
因为我们不会放弃的
Because we're not gonna give up.
他通过了所有药物检验
He's passed every drug test,
没有错过训练
hasn't missed a practice.
他状态很好
He's in good shape.
我想相信
I want to believe that.
那就相信
So, do.
有的人想相信最好的贾斯汀
Some wanted to believe the best of Justin.
有的人永远不会
Some never could.
你得告诉杰西你复吸了
You need to tell Jess that you're using again.
克雷告诉你的吗
Did Clay tell you that?
是真的 对吗
It's true, isn't it?
-克雷告诉你的吗 -不是 但是事实
Did Clay tell you? No, but you are.
你复吸了
Using.
那和你有什么关系
What the fuck does it matter to you?
你只是在找另一个理由生我的气吗
You're just looking for another reason to be pissed at me?
-搅黄我和杰西 -前一个是 后一个不是
- To fuck things up between me and Jess? - Yeah and no.
我的确认为你是个没用的垃圾
I do think that you're a worthless piece of shit
根本配不上她 但...
that doesn't deserve her, but...
她不知为什么就是爱你
she seems to love you for whatever reason.
但你接受不了
But you can't deal with that?
我已经接受两年了 混♥蛋♥
I've been dealing with it for two years now, asshole,
在你毁掉她的生活的时候
while you've been destroying her life.
-你什么时候退出 -你什么时候退出
- When are you gonna fucking quit? - When are you?
她值得知道真♥相♥
She deserves the truth.
在贾斯汀开始晕眩的时候...
While Justin started to spiral...
克雷躲到了他所剩无几的一个朋友那里
Clay took refuge in one of the few friends he had left.
怎么了
Uh... what's up?
就是来看看你
Just checking on you.
你还好吗
You okay?
不应该是我问你吗
Shouldn't I be asking you?
你看到新闻了
You saw the news?
是的 我觉得所有人都看了
Yeah. I kinda think everyone did.
不管怎样 对我来说你一直都很有趣
For what it's worth, you've always been interesting to me.
作为一个人来说
As a person.
那应该是个笑话
That was supposed to be a joke.
也许现在不是讲笑话的时候
Maybe it's not a time for jokes.
也许我不擅长讲笑话...
Maybe I'm not good at jokes. Um...
二者都有点 但谢谢你的努力
Little bit of both, but thanks for trying.
如果我...
Hey, would it be stupid if I...
给你些建议 你会觉得蠢吗
gave you some advice?
关于我知道的一些事
About something I know about?
不 不会...
No, not...
不蠢 你说
Not stupid. What's up?
当人们看着你 谈论你...
When people stare at you and talk...
或者他们没盯着你 但你知道他们想盯着你的时候...
or they don't stare but you can tell that they want to, just...
记住你了解你自己
just remember that you know who you are,
而他们不了解
and they don't.
对
Right.
谢了 泰
Thanks, Ty.
克雷了解自己...
Clay knew who he was...
但他不确定自己还了解贾斯汀吗
but he wasn't sure he knew who Justin was anymore.
没有贾斯汀 对他来说
And without Justin, it felt to him
像是克雷·詹森对抗全世界
like Clay Jensen versus the world.
不 谢谢
No, thank you.
他受够了那样的感觉
And he was so tired of that feeling.
新鲜出炉
Hot off the press.
第140期 很不错
Issue 140. Sweet.
等等 等一下
Wait, hold on.
我们终于要弄清楚珀西有没有原谅阿斯特丽德
We finally find out if Percy forgives Astrid
把他留在瑞康7号♥上等死
for leaving him for dead on Rykon 7,
你就只觉得很不错
and all you've got is "sweet?"
我还说也许我们能一起看呢
I thought maybe we could read it together.
不 不用了 我... 我之后会跟上的
No, it's okay. I'll... I'm just gonna-- I'll pick it up later.
你还在生我的气
You're still angry with me.
我没生过你的气
I was never angry with you.
你确定你知道生气是什么吗
Are you sure you know what anger feels like?
我没有生气
I'm not angry.
我的...
My, uh...
朋友...
friend...
汉娜
Hannah,
我跟你说过她吗
I told you about her?
没怎么说过
Not much.
好吧...
Well...
她...
she, uh...
她自杀了
She killed herself.
在一年前的今天
A year ago today.
我的天 我...
Sweet Jesus, I'm...
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
不 没事的 就是...
No, it's okay. It's just, it's...
这一直在我的脑海里
It's been on my mind.
我能理解
I'm sure.
你想聊聊吗
Do you want to talk about it?
不想
No, I don't.
好
Okay.
你想我和你坐在一起吗
Well, would you like me to sit with you?
这是什么
What is this?
我们在干什么
That we're doing?
做朋友
Being friends?
好 好 但...
Okay, yeah, but...
是你开始的这段友谊 不是我
you started this friendship, not me.
我并不想要更多的朋友
I didn't even want any more friends.
我已经有很多朋友了 所以...
The ones I have are already a whole lot, so...
剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表