剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表
他没有别人了
He had no one else.
从某种角度来说 布莱斯也是
And, in a way, neither did Bryce.
所以他们互相有彼此
So, they had each other.
谁他妈是阿伯克龙比
Who the fuck is Abercrombie?
他是我的朋友
He's my friend.
-我在哪见过你吗 -不 你没有
- I know you from somewhere? - No, you don't.
他拿来钱了 我们能快点解决完吗
He's got the money. Can we just get this done with already?
好 看看吧
Okay, let's see it.
这是5000
This is 5,000.
付贾斯汀欠你的钱
To cover Justin's debt,
并且确保你永远
and to make sure that you leave him alone,
都不再来烦他
for good.
如果我不呢 你能怎么办
And what are you gonna do if I don't?
我想那你就会知道
Then I guess you're gonna have to find out
我是个多么好的朋友了
how good of a friend I really am.
你是那个强♥奸♥犯孩子 对吗
You're that rapist kid, aren't you?
我就说我认得你
I thought I recognized you.
你可真做了点烂事
That is some fucked-up shit you did.
是的 就是我
Yep, that's me.
一团糟
Fucked up.
我的生活也一团糟了
And my life is pretty fucked up, too.
也就是说 我很乐意用我的余生
Which means I have no problem dedicating whatever's left of it
毁了你
to ruining yours.
所以...
So...
怎么样
what's it gonna be?
我能问你一个问题吗
Can I ask you a question?
你是只吸 还是你也注射
Are you just smoking it or are you shooting it, too?
-两者都有 -操 贾斯汀...
- Yeah, both. - Fuck! Justin...
那玩意会弄死你的 你注射
That shit will kill you dead. One shot
有那么强效果的
you get something that's too strong
或者芬太尼还是什么的
or fucking fentanyl or some shit--
怎么 你现在是在教我吗
What, are you gonna teach me now?
不 不 当然不是
No. No, of course not.
但我不想你死
But I don't want you to die.
你嗑这个
You take this shit?
不
I don't, no.
这玩意让我吐得和消防水管似的 止也止不住
Makes me puke like a fire hose.
-消防水管才不吐 -闭嘴吧
- Fire hoses don't puke per se. - Shut the fuck up.
我扭伤脚踝的时候开的 你嗑这个 知道吗
I got it when I twisted my ankle. Take that shit instead, okay?
如果能的话慢慢戒掉
Taper off it if you can.
别他妈死了
Don't fucking die.
布莱斯帮了我
Bryce had my back.
如果不是他 塞斯...
If it wasn't for him, Seth...
他会把我的脑袋打开花的
He would've blown my brains out.
你有再见过他吗
Did you ever see him again?
布莱斯
Bryce?
就那么一次
It was just a one-time thing.
我一直躲着他 直到返校节
I tried to avoid him until the Homecoming game.
我无法...
Just, I couldn't...
我无法面对他
I couldn't face him.
所以你不知道他怎么死的
So, you have no idea how he died?
塞斯...
Seth...
在他们发现他的尸体那天给我发过一条短♥信♥
sent me a text on the day they found his body.
我们需要谈谈
回我
下一个就是你
天啊
Jesus.
我没杀布莱斯
I didn't kill Bryce.
但我觉得他可能因我而死
But I think that I might be the reason he is dead.
所以你真的觉得是塞斯杀了布莱斯
So, you really believe that Seth killed Bryce?
我不知道 可能吧
I don't know. Maybe.
可能是他... 他干的
It could be that he... he did.
可能...
It could be that...
我们能让警♥察♥觉得是他干的
we make the cops think that he did.
不管怎样 我知道从哪开始
Either way, I know where to start.
-好了 我们得快点 -他马上回来吗
- All right, we gotta be quick. - Can we expect him back soon?
我不知道 阿妮 他又不朝九晚五上班
I don't know, Ani. He doesn't exactly keep banker's hours.
看来某人有买♥♥不少东西
Somebody's been shopping.
对啊 用布莱斯的钱 我猜
Yeah, with Bryce's money, I'm guessing.
我们来找证据 任何能把塞斯和布莱斯联♥系♥到一起的
So, let's find proof. Anything that links Seth to Bryce.
天啊 伙计们
Holy shit! Guys.
这是布莱斯的手表
This is Bryce's watch.
也就是说他们又见过面
Which means they met up again.
也许是布莱斯在塞斯回来问他要更多时给他的
Maybe Bryce gave it to him when Seth came back for more.
或者是他拿走的
Or he took it.
在他杀了布莱斯后从他的尸体上拿走的
Off of Bryce's body after he killed him.
-我们得去找警♥察♥ -我们...
- We have to go to the cops. - We--
你们他妈在这里干什么
What the fuck are you doing here?
我们知道你对布莱斯·沃克做了什么 我们要报♥警♥了
We know what you did to Bryce Walker. We're calling the cops.
-不 克雷 别 -你♥他♥妈♥在说什么
- No, Clay, don't! - The fuck you talking about?
贾斯汀告诉我布莱斯还了你钱 让你离他远点的
Justin told me how Bryce paid you off so you'd leave him alone.
-是吗 -克雷 住手
- Oh, he did now? - Clay, stop!
你回去找布莱斯了 是吗
And you went back to Bryce, right?
要更多的钱 但他拒绝了 所以你给了他点教训
For more money, but he refused so you taught him a lesson.
什么教训
And what lesson was that?
你杀了他
You killed him.
-你什么都不知道 -那你为什么拿着他的手表
- You don't know shit. - Then why do you have his watch?
你们是这么觉得吗
Is that what you think?
闭嘴 塞斯
Shut the fuck up, Seth.
我不知道那是那个死了的孩子的表
I had no idea the watch belonged to the dead kid.
这个瘾君子拿这个换了货
Junkie here gave it to me for product.
他撒谎
He's a fucking liar!
你可以住在好房♥子里
You can live in a fancy house,
但你还是个瘾君子
but you're still a fucking junkie.
-就像你那个婊♥子♥妈一样 -操♥你♥妈♥
- Just like your whore mama. - Fuck you!
-贾斯汀 -退后
- Justin! - Get the fuck back.
贾斯汀
Whoa! Justin!
快跑 快跑
Go! Go!
快跑
Go!
操
Fuck!
所以贾斯汀是家里的罪犯
So, Justin was the criminal in the family,
但克雷却是那个被指控犯罪的
but Clay was the one about to be accused of a crime.
从法律层面上来讲 收养程序应该是没什么影响
Legally, it should have no bearing on the adoption proceedings,
但克雷已经超过18岁了
but Clay's over 18 now,
如果家里有任何一个成年人
and if any adult living in the household
被定为重罪...
has been convicted of a felony...
收养就会被拒绝了
the adoption will be denied.
那我们怎么办
So, what do we do?
现在看的话 等着
For now, we wait.
他们不会把你的案子交给法官的...
They won't recommend your case to a judge until...
除非克雷的事明朗化了
until they have some clarity on Clay's situation.
好
Okay.
贾斯汀
Justin?
无论发生什么 这里都是你的家
You always have a home here, no matter what.
好吗
Okay?
好
Yeah.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
你们睡觉吧
You boys get some sleep.
-我很抱歉 -为了什么
- I'm sorry. - For what?
为什么道歉 你又什么都没做
For fucking what? I mean, you didn't do anything.
不是你的错 你没什么好抱歉的
It's not your fault. You have nothing to be sorry for.
我爱你 兄弟
I love you, man.
我也是
Yeah, me too.
我去拉个屎
I have to take a shit.
当你和一个瘾君子一起生活
When you live with an addict,
一切都开始变得很可疑
everything starts looking suspicious.
就像贾斯汀决定
Like the one time Justin decides
关上门干♥他♥的事的时候
to close the door to do his business.
贾斯汀
Justin!
-关上门 -你在干什么
- Shut the fucking door! - What're you doing?
看起来像什么
What the fuck does it look like?
你一直在骗我
剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表