剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表
How do you know that he is innocent?
把那晚的真♥相♥告诉我
Tell me the truth about that night.
返校节那晚
About Homecoming.
-我告诉过你真♥相♥了 -我...
- I told you the truth. - I--
糟了 等一下
Shit! One second.
开什么玩笑
You kidding?
是蒂姆·波兹
It's Tim Pozzi.
被市健身房♥禁入的毒贩
That dealer that got banned from City Gym.
我得把他赶出去
I have to kick him out.
你听说蒙蒂昨晚被抓了吗
You heard Monty was arrested last night?
听说了
Yeah.
你没事吧
You okay?
没人跟你说什么吧
No one's said anything to you or anything?
没有什么坏事
I mean, nothing bad.
大家
People are...
还算是对我挺好的
still kinda being nice to me.
圣乔治
St. George.
我去去就来
I'll be right back.
检察官不认为
The prosecutor doesn't
你会对同班同学造成威胁
believe you pose a threat to your classmates.
所以我们今天需要决定
So, we're here today to determine
回校上课对你来说是不是最好的选择
if returning to class is the best thing for you.
你为什么觉得我会想回来
What makes you all think I want to return?
你不想回来吗
You don't want to come back?
这个地方对我有过什么好处吗
What good has this place ever done me?
高中对任何人有过什么好处呢
What good has high school done anyone?
我感觉过去这几年
I feel like all I've learned
我学到的就是生活是操蛋的
these last few years is life is fucked.
不要想去帮助任何人
Don't try and help anyone.
-很遗憾你会这样想 -你不觉得吗
- I'm sorry you feel that way. - Don't you?
我说 你是怎么做到的
I mean, how do you do it?
-做到什么 -你的工作
- Do what? - Your job.
你怎么能够忍♥受 每天来这里上班
How do you show up here every day
希望让事情变得更好 但却什么也没能改变
hoping to make it better, knowing nothing ever changes?
泰勒·唐告诉我
Tyler Down told me
他之所以会从春天开始来见我
the reason he came to see me in the first place
就是因为你
last spring was because of you.
是真的吗
Is that true?
应该是吧 那又怎么样
I guess... I guess so. So what?
所以 你说事情不会变好
So, you said things don't get better.
但不是的 泰勒就是例子 你的贡献也很大
But it does. And Tyler has, in no small part because of you.
克雷 你问我是怎么做到的
Clay, you asked me how I do it.
很简单 我就是来这里
It's easy. I show up.
每一天 我都来 不管发生什么事
Every day, I show up, no matter what.
不管日子好不好 因为这就是我们能做的
Good days or bad, because that's all we can do.
而这也是你能做的
And that's all you can do.
所以
So...
你觉得你能来这里吗
you think you can show up?
-你告诉克雷了吗 -对
- You told Clay? - Yeah.
对 我说了 但现在有新的情况
Yeah, I did. But listen, there's something new that happened.
好吧 你先听我说
Okay, me first.
警♥察♥又叫我过去了
The police called me in again.
他们今天就想见我
They want to see me today.
操
Shit.
过来 在你去见警♥察♥之前
Come here. You're gonna want to hear this...
你会想知道这个的
before you talk to the police.
天哪 阿妮
Jesus, Ani.
我知道 但我去警♥察♥局会有帮助的
I know, but it can help when I go to the sheriff.
不 别去那里 别这样做
No, don't go down there. Don't do that!
克雷 我保证我会想办法的
Clay, I promise I will figure this out.
如果我不能让事情好转 我也不会把它弄糟
If I can't make things better, I won't make it worse.
别去那里
Don't go down there.
你可能会觉得自己有个计划
You may think you have a plan,
但你去了就找不着北了
but you're jumping into it head first.
你就完全昏头了
You're not listening to reason.
好吧 首先我确实有计划
Okay. First, I do have a plan.
其次 你来指责我固执己见
And second, are you really the person
真的合适吗
to criticize me for being headstrong and stubborn?
但是 如果行不通怎么办
It's just, what if it doesn't work?
听着 我需要你稳住自己
Listen, I need you to hold up your end.
现在去自首只会让我们都遭殃
A confession at this point fucks us up!
-好吗 -不 我知道
- Right? - No, I know.
克雷 你需要知道的我都告诉你了
Clay, I've told you what you need to know.
你可以的
You can do this.
你信任我 不是吗
You trust me, don't you?
我信任你
I... I trust you.
坐那儿
Sit right there.
需要我给你倒点水吗
Can I get you some water or anything?
不用了 谢谢
No, thank you.
我一开始都没想到要见你
I wasn't expecting you until later.
丑话说在前面
Before we begin,
如果你是希望我帮助你
if you're expecting I'm gonna help you
给克雷·詹森定罪 那你会失望的
prove Clay Jensen guilty, you'll be disappointed.
-因为我不相信他有罪 -你不相信吗
- 'Cause I don't believe he is. - You don't?
如果告诉你 现在的情况是
Just so you know, you're facing the reality
大部分人都相信他有罪
that most people believe he is guilty.
你还愿意谈吗
Do you still want to talk?
我愿意
I do.
好吧
Okay.
不介意我录音吧
Do you mind?
好了 我们按流程开始吧
Okay. Begin at the beginning.
你是谁 上什么学校 你为什么会在这里
Who you are, what school you're from and why you're here.
我叫阿莫罗沃·阿妮西娅·阿卓拉
My name is Amorowat Anysia Achola.
你可以叫我阿妮
You can call me Ani.
我是自♥由♥高中的高四学生
I'm a senior at Liberty High School.
你以后不必这样了
You don't have to do that anymore.
这是个有趣的地方
It's an interesting place.
我再也不能打橄榄球了
I'm never playing football ever again.
贾斯汀告诉我你去了警♥察♥局
Justin told me you went to the sheriff.
你本来不必这样做的
You didn't have to do that.
-谢谢 -我不是为了你
- Thank you. - I didn't do it for you.
我这样做是因为这是对的
I did it because it was the right thing to do.
是 但有时很难分辨到底什么是对的
Yeah, but sometimes it's hard to know what the right thing is.
听着 扎克 不管怎么说
Listen, Zach. Either way,
你挺身而出了
you put yourself on the line.
我也得这样做
I'm gonna do the same.
你应该知道真♥相♥
You deserve to know the truth.
布莱斯·沃克确实伤害了很多人
Bryce Walker did hurt a lot of people.
包括扎克和克洛伊
Zach and Chloe, certainly.
但我很快发现他伤害最深的人
But I soon realized the one he hurt the most
杰西卡·戴维斯
was Jessica Davis.
你想谈谈杰西卡·戴维斯吗
You wanna talk about Jessica Davis?
你要明白每个人都有自己的原因
You need to understand everyone had their reasons.
而你要知道那些原因是什么
And you need to understand what those reasons are.
每个人都有原因
Everyone had a reason,
-包括你吗 -包括我
- Including you? - Including me.
但这不是认罪吧
But this isn't a confession?
我告诉你真凶是谁以及你决定如何应对前
Before I tell you who did it, and you decide what to do about it,
你得知道谁有可能这么做
you need to know who could've done it
为什么这么做
and why.
-为什么我得知道 -没人是无辜的
- Okay, why do I need to know that? - 'Cause no one's innocent.
暴♥力♥会招致暴♥力♥ 只是看上去不一样
Violence begets violence, it just doesn't always look the same.
你什么意思
How do you mean?
我们有些人对自己使用暴♥力♥
Some of us do violence to ourselves.
有的人想打破常规 比如扎克
Some try to break the pattern. Zach tried.
也许布莱斯不想再作茧自缚
Maybe Bryce was trying to break the cycle within himself.
但杰西卡在他悔改之前发现了他
And Jessica found him before he got the chance.
带来了吗
Did you bring it?
-杰西 -不许说话
- Jess, seriously-- - Shh. No talking.
这次我必须说
No, this time I am talking.
好吗 我没时间浪费
剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表