剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表
under which I ascended to president,
那个喜欢脱衣舞娘的性别歧视的蠢猪
e.G. The ouster of Marcus,
马库斯下台了
the sexist pig who likes strippers.
尽管如此 学生会并没有什么实权
That being said, the student council has no actual power
形同虚设
and student councils as a rule never do.
像大多数人一样
And like most,
我只是为了申请大学才当主席的
I actually just did it for my college applications.
所以如果你真的想做点什么
So, if you really want to stir some shit up
让学生会不再像是个笑话
and make this student council more than just a joke,
你应该竞选下一届主席 好吗
you should run for next year's president, okay?
麻烦进行下一个新的事项
New business, please.
距离毕业典礼还有46天
Graduation is only 46 days away
博兰校长想让我们招些低年级生
and Principal Bolan wants us to recruit underclassmen.
我觉得你应该去竞选
I think you should do it.
我觉得你要准备好在好的方面爆♥炸♥
I think you're primed to explode in good ways.
我能看到人身上的特质
I can tell things about people.
转校生
Hey, new girl.
阿妮·阿卓拉
Oh, Ani Achola.
你说我准备爆♥炸♥是什么意思
What do you mean I'm primed to explode?
该死 我没有恶意 我的意思是...
Oh, shit. I meant no offense. I just meant...
我看着你 我觉得你很厉害
well, I look at you and I see you're bad-arse.
你就这么走到别人面前说这些屁话吗
And you just walk up to people and say shit like that?
是的
I do.
因为我经常转校 所以养成了
It's a bad habit I got in while always being the new girl
不会害羞乱说话的坏习惯
and not doing the shy thing.
我会选择有趣的人和他们做朋友
I pick the interesting people and I make them friends.
如果你愿意的话 我可以做你的竞选经理
Speaking of which, I can be your campaign manager, if you like.
你想做我的...
You want to be my--
等等 什么
Wait, what?
我以前见过像你一样的女生...
I've seen girls like you before and...
我想帮你让你的想法被别人听到
I want to help you be heard.
你可以帮我找到机器人实验室吗
And you can help me with things, like finding the robotics lab.
你喜欢机器人
You like robots?
是的
Yeah.
酷
Cool.
在大厅 最后面
It's in the main hall, at the end.
-谢谢 -明天开竞选战略会
- Thanks. - Campaign strategy meeting tomorrow.
放学后
After school.
等一下
Hey...
像我这样的女生是什么意思
What do you mean, girls like me?
拥有力量并且终于准备好要使用这些力量
Who've got power they're finally ready to use.
我在学校交到了几个朋友
I met a few friends at school.
然后布莱斯·沃克走进了我的生活
And then, Bryce Walker came into my life.
-你好 -你好
- hello? - Hi.
有什么能帮你的吗
Can I help you with something?
我只是在等我妈回家
I'm just waiting for my mom to get home.
你妈妈是沃克太太
Your mum is Mrs. Walker?
我妈是沃克太太 是的
My mom is Mrs. Walker, yeah.
我能问下你是谁吗
And if I may, who are you?
抱歉 我是阿妮
Sorry. Ani.
我妈是你外公的护士
My mum is your grandfather's nurse.
阿妮
Ani.
很高兴认识你
It's nice to meet you.
很高兴认识你
Nice to meet you...
-布莱斯 -布莱斯
- Bryce. - Bryce.
我母亲没提过我吗
My mother never mentioned me?
不不 我确定她提过
Oh, no. No. I'm sure she did.
-我们才刚来一周左右 -好的
- We've only been here a week or so. - Yeah. Got it.
我今天从山顶高中回来
I got home from Hillcrest today
家里全他妈是搬运工
and the house was full of fucking movers,
打包所有私人物品 我的东西
packing up all the personal shit, all my shit.
布莱斯 别说脏话
Bryce, language. Please.
他给我留了信息
He left me a note.
还是字条
On actual paper.
他应该去了特柳赖德的新家吧
I assume he went to the new house in Telluride?
你知道那地方
You know about that?
我在跟他离婚 我一清二楚
I'm divorcing him. I know about everything.
对 他跟那女人搬去了特柳赖德
Yeah. Yeah, he moved with that woman to Telluride.
他告诉我回这儿住
And he told me to come live here.
我给他打了几个小时电♥话♥ 他都不接
I've been calling him for hours. He won't pick up.
我就知道
I'm sure.
所以
So...
惊喜
surprise!
我会帮你清出一间房♥
I'll have a room made up for you.
那外公
So, is Grandpa, like...
外公情况如何
How's Grandpa?
活不久了
Dying.
但拖了很久 还不赖
But slowly. So, that's nice.
妈 这没问题吗
Mom, is this okay?
我住在这里
Me being here.
必须没问题 对吧
It'll have to be, won't it?
有消息吗
Any news?
没有
There isn't.
还没找到
Still missing.
我去准备晚饭
Let me see to dinner.
有些孩子
Some of those children...
非常恨他
hated him so much.
我看他们都有可能想伤害他
I imagine any number of them might have wanted to hurt him.
但偏在这时候
But why now?
自♥由♥高中返校日的事
There's just something about that whole mess
一定有蹊跷
at the Liberty Homecoming.
是那个杰西卡·戴维斯吗
Was it that Jessica Davies?
还是那男孩 克雷·詹森
That boy, Clay Jensen?
但愿没人伤害他 沃克太太 他是个好孩子
I pray no one has hurt him, Mrs. Walker. He's a good boy.
这个嘛
Well...
他不是
No, he isn't.
阿妮去了返校日吗
Was Ani at Homecoming?
-周五夜 -没有
- Friday night? - No.
没
No.
布莱斯·沃克出现了
Bryce Walker came into my life,
我的人生变得复杂了
and my life got complicated.
事情是这样的
And here's the thing,
我了解布莱斯不为人知的一面
I know the Bryce that no one else knows.
抱歉
Sorry.
你妈说我能随时用泳池
Oh, your mum said I should use the pool whenever I...
没关系
That's cool.
不用管我
Don't let me stop you.
我不担心警♥察♥ 凯勒
I'm not worried about the cops, Caleb.
-他们在问各种问题 -随他们问
- They're asking all sorts of questions. - Well, let them ask.
都这样了 他们还能把我怎么样
What more can they do to me at this point?
-他们还能夺走什么 -还有很多
- What more can they take away? - I'm thinking a lot.
他们不会觉得我有嫌疑
They're not going to be interested in me.
你不是白人 但你认识的白人小孩
You're a person of color in the life of a white kid
在小镇上失踪了
who went missing in a small town.
你很有嫌疑
They're interested.
但你们也认识 你也不是白人
Well, you're a person of color in his life, too, aren't you?
你在执着些什么
What are you obsessing over?
返校日
Homecoming.
大家都上传了照片
Like, everyone posted pictures of it.
你记得
Do you remember anything...
比赛时或比赛后发生的事吗
from the game or everything that happened after?
有关布莱斯下落的线索
Anything that might tell us where Bryce went?
没有 我们比赛时有些口角
Not really. We talked some shit during the game,
但混乱发生后我就没见过他
but I didn't really see him once shit got crazy.
你从哪弄来的
Where'd you get those?
泰勒拍的 他那晚带了相机
I got them from Tyler. He had his camera that night.
等等 放大上一张
Wait. Zoom in on that last one.
那是扎克
That's Zach.
布莱斯擒抱住了他
And that's Bryce tackling him.
但他说是82号♥干的
But he said it was number 82 who did it,
山顶高中的大块头边防
剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表