剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表
扎克跟他干上了
Zach's fucking him.
天哪
Oh, jeez!
糟了
Oh, shit!
-别这样 你们 -放开他 退后
- Come on, guys. - Get off him! Back up!
把他们分开
Break it up!
如果你转身离开 看上去就很可疑
It'll look suspicious if you turn around and leave.
我妈以为我们是朋友 所以...
Mom thinks we're friends, so...
我们是朋友 我只是...
We are friends, I just...
我们现在得把这个处理好
We should take care of this now.
好的
Okay.
泰勒 开门
Tyler, open doors.
-妈 等一下 -麻烦把这些酒瓶搬上来
- Sorry, Mom. - Bring the cans up, please.
等我两分钟
Two minutes.
好 来了 不好意思
Yeah, coming. Sorry.
我可以解释
I can explain those.
不是你看到的这样
This isn't what it looks like.
-真的吗 -这样 克雷
- Really? - Okay, Clay. Just...
冷静一下 好吗
Calm down, okay? Just...
泰勒 天啊 你干了什么
Tyler, Jesus! What did you do?
泰勒 把门开着
Tyler, open doors.
你好 克雷 很高兴再次见到你
Hi, Clay. It's good to see you again.
-你好 唐太太 -晚饭好了
- Hi, Mrs. Down. - Dinner's on the table.
希望你能和我们一起吃饭 克雷
I'm hoping you'll join us, Clay?
谢谢
Thank you.
我只是很担心你们
I just worry for you kids.
学校有做些什么吗
I mean, has the school done anything?
他们用广播通知了
They made an announcement over the PA.
学校提供心理咨♥询♥
They're offering counseling.
那很令人担忧
Yeah, well, it's incredibly upsetting.
所以如果你们想谈谈...
So, if you want to talk about anything...
我想...
I think...
我们还在努力弄明白我们的感受
you know, we're all still trying to figure out how we feel.
什么是真的 什么是假的
And... what's true and what isn't.
当然 我是说
Well, sure. I mean,
光是想想
it's just so awful to think
有孩子能做出这样的事都觉得很可怕
that a kid could do something like this.
他们知道布莱斯是被谋杀的吗
Well, do they know Bryce was murdered?
报上说的是他中枪
The paper says he was shot.
但是那并不能证明什么
But, you know, that also doesn't prove anything.
也许...
I mean, maybe...
他是自杀的
he shot himself.
他本来就是个麻烦孩子
He was a troubled kid.
别担心了 我也睡不着
Don't even worry about it. I couldn't sleep either.
你为什么睡不着
Why can't you sleep?
就是...
Just...
-做一些疯狂的梦 -是啊
- crazy dreams, I guess. - Yeah.
关于什么的
What are they about?
你真的... 真的想知道吗
You really... you really want to know?
是的
Yeah.
关于你的
They're about you.
同一个梦
It's the same one.
春季舞会那晚 我站在你面前
The night of Spring Fling and I'm standing in front of you,
就和发生的一样
just like it happened,
但...
but...
在梦里...
in the dream...
你开枪了
you pull the trigger.
我知道他们说你是不会
And I know they say you never
看到自己在梦里死去的 但是...
actually see yourself die in your dreams, but...
在我的梦里就像是真的
it really feels like I do in mine.
天啊
Jesus.
真是混乱极了
That's messed up.
是啊
Yeah.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
-克雷 我很抱歉 -是的 我知道...
- Clay, I'm so sorry. - Yeah, I know. It...
梦只是梦
Dreams are dreams.
但...
But...
如果要是我那晚没有那么说
If I hadn't said what I said that night...
或者...
or...
也许我说错话
maybe if I'd said the wrong thing...
你会...
would you have...
开枪打我吗
shot me?
我不知道
I don't know.
无论如何 克雷
Well, in any event, Clay,
要是泰勒没有你 真不知道
I cannot tell you what a difference it's made
会发生什么事
having you in Tyler's life.
是的 你 托尼还有亚力克斯
Yeah. You and Tony and Alex,
你们是那么好的朋友
you've just been such good friends.
你们...
You guys...
-你们这样我很尴尬 -但是实话
- you're embarrassing me. - Well, it's true.
在去年夏天那可怕的虚惊一场之后
After that frightening false alarm last spring,
你们对他那么好
you've been so kind to him.
你们几个孩子互相照顾对方
You kids look out for each other.
让我看到了未来的希望
It gives me hope for the future.
我是认真的
I'm serious.
别笑
Don't laugh.
记得我说 也许泰勒在完成他还没做完的事吗
Remember when I said maybe Tyler was finishing what he started?
泰勒 听我说 一切都会好的 无论你做了什么
Tyler, listen. Look, it's gonna be okay, whatever you did.
什么 你觉得我会在我家捅你吗
What, do you think I'm gonna, like... stab you in my house?
我不知道 我只知道不管发生了什么
I don't know. I just know that whatever happened,
我们都可以解决的
we can take care of it.
你觉得我做了什么
What do you think I did?
说
Say it.
说啊 克雷
Say it, Clay!
我觉得是你开枪打了布莱斯
I think you shot Bryce!
我留着那把枪是因为我觉得我可能会用到
I kept the gun because I thought I might have to use it.
我们是对的
Well, we were right,
从某种角度来说
in a way.
泰勒的确是想伤害某个人
Tyler did want to hurt someone.
春季舞会一直以来就是个自杀任务
Spring Fling had always been a suicide mission.
当那不奏效的时候
And when that didn't work out,
他想用其他的办法寻求解脱
he went looking for closure in other ways.
我想要一个道歉
I want an apology.
什么
What?
我想让你说你很抱歉
I want you to say you're sorry.
因为你所做的
For what you did.
不知道你在说什么
No idea what you're talking about.
说你很抱歉
Say you're sorry
否则我就打倒你
or I'll take you down.
还有特勒和肯尼思
And Taylor and Kenneth.
是吗
Yeah?
那布莱斯呢 你也要打倒他吗
What about Bryce? Are you gonna take him down?
布莱斯
Bryce?
拜托 你知道的
Come on, you remember.
他不点头 在这个学校是没人敢做什么的
No one did anything at this school without him saying go.
你觉得你能让他跟你道歉吗
You think you're going to get an apology out of him?
他让你那么做的
He told you to do it?
他不在了 对吗
And he's gone, right?
从你的生活消失了
Out of your life.
泰泰 有好几百人
Ty-Ty, nothing happened to you
都遭遇过你遭遇的事呢
that hasn't happened to a hundred guys.
没什么的
It's nothing.
忘了吧
Get over it.
-谁啊 怎么了 -快他妈开门
- Yeah? What? - Open the fucking door.
泰勒
Tyler?
-退后 -天啊 泰勒
- Get back! - Jesus, Tyler!
-闭嘴 退后 -哥们 你在搞什么
- Shut up. Get back! - Dude, what the fuck is going on?
你知道吗
Did you know?
-蒙蒂的事 你知道吗 -什么事
- About Monty, did you know? - What about Monty?
他说自♥由♥高中的所有事都要经过你
He said nothing happened at Liberty without you knowing.
-是吗 -现在不是了
- Is that true? - Not anymore.
剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表