剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表
Do they...
还会谈起我吗
ever talk about me over there?
你觉得他们会说什么
What do you imagine they would say?
我不知道
I don't know.
但如果我是你 就不会相信听到的一切
But if I were you, I wouldn't believe everything you hear.
我不相信我听到的任何东西
I don't believe anything I hear.
我只相信眼见为实
I only believe what I see.
我从没跟杰西卡说我住在布莱斯家
I never told Jessica that I lived in Bryce's house.
她一直不知道
She never found out.
-在他家客房♥ -他外公家
- In his guest house? - On his grandfather's property.
我妈接下工作时他并没住那儿
He didn't live there when my mum took the job.
我当然早会告诉你了 但是
Obviously I would've told you ages ago, but...
我直到昨天才把事情联♥系♥起来
I never made the connection until yesterday.
我们没谈过这事
We never talked about it.
我知道 就是...
Yeah, I know, I know. I just...
我没跟你说
I didn't tell you about it
因为我有机会在你面前不做个受害者
because with you I had the chance to, like, not be the victim.
我可以表现得坚强
I just could be strong.
我确实觉得你坚强
That's how you are. To me.
他跟你说话吗
Does he ever try to talk to you?
不怎么说 我不怎么见得到他
Uh... no, not really. I don't see him.
我是不能去主屋的
I'm not allowed in the main house.
好吧 你一定要小心
Okay. You have to be careful.
-我时刻小心 -向我保证
- I always am. - Promise me.
我保证
I promise.
我不知道杰西卡如果看到布莱斯会发生什么
I didn't know what Jessica would do if she ever saw Bryce,
但我觉得肯定不会是好事
but I didn't think it would be good.
我想欢迎新成员们加入学生会
I'd like to welcome our new members to the... Student Council.
并开始讨论
And I'd like to begin discussion on the...
春季粉扑旗橄榄球筹款会
spring Powder Puff Flag Football fundraiser.
其实 我想首先讨论自♥由♥高中举办一场
Actually, I'd like to start discussion with Liberty hosting
春季夺回夜晚活动
a spring Take Back the Night event.
好吧
Okay,
容我提醒你
let me remind you that
粉扑是我们的主要春季筹款活动
Powder Puff is our primary spring fundraiser.
但我能当选并不是因为
But girls in bikinis playing football
女生穿比基尼打橄榄球
isn't really why I was elected, so...
你不能扰乱粉扑的计划
You can't mess with Powder Puff.
-我今年是教练 -好啊
- I'm a coach this year. Pow! - Yeah.
坐下 你违反秩序了
Sit down. You're out of order.
-真贱 -贱死了
- What a bitch. - Total bitch.
这可不好 各位
Hey, inappropriate, guys. Inappropriate.
真是鬼扯
That was pure bullshit.
-还有博兰算什么 -是啊
- And fucking Bolan? - I know!
你是凯茜吧
Casey, right?
对
Yeah.
像你这么厉害的人物
Listen, you are way too much of a badass
不应该让该死的粉扑
to let the fucking Powder Puff
阻止你颠覆父权
keep you from toppling the patriarchy.
这整个体系都太操蛋了
This whole system is so fucked!
我需要想办法绕过它
I just-- I need to find a way around it.
或推♥翻♥它
Or dismantle it.
是的 毁掉它
Yes! Blow it up.
我加入
I'm so in!
好吧 这很令人兴奋 又有点令人担心
Okay, this is exciting. Alarming, but very exciting.
是啊 我们从何开始
Yeah. So, where do we start?
杰西卡很愤怒
Jessica was angry.
我们这么办
So, here's what we're gonna do...
我们需要知道她有多愤怒
We needed to know just how angry.
她从没在这里待到这么晚
She's never here this late.
她在等谁吗
Is she waiting for someone?
怎么了
What?
什么
What?
我什么都不知道
Look, I don't know anything about anything.
自庭审后我就再没见过布莱斯了
I haven't seen Bryce since court
我也不知道我对此有什么感受
and I don't know how I feel about it, okay?
好吧 抱歉
Okay, yes. Sorry.
-他没联♥系♥你吗 -你为什么在乎
- So, he hadn't been in touch or anything? - Why do you care?
在乎布莱斯
About Bryce?
-我并不吧 -很好
- I guess I don't really. - Good.
那就别管了
So drop it.
她在撒谎
She's lying.
我确定地知道庭审后她跟布莱斯谈过
I know for a fact she's talked to Bryce since court
因为我看到了
because I saw it happen.
我们可以...在这里谈
Um, I guess we could-- We could talk in here.
你想坐下吗 我可以去给你拿点喝的
do you wanna sit down? I could get you a drink, or...
不了 谢谢
No, thank you.
我来是想让你知道
I came because I wanted you to know that...
我现在很好
I'm doing really great.
那太好了
That's great to hear.
虽然花了我好一阵
I mean, it's taken me a while,
因为很久以来 我以为我内心
because for a long time I thought there was something in me
已经
that was, like...
无法修复了
permanently broken.
我不知道该说什么
I don't know what to say.
显然的
Yeah, clearly.
但我不需要你说什么
But I don't need you to say anything.
我只需要你知道 你没摧毁我
I just need you to know that you didn't break me.
或者至少你摧毁的部分 我又重建了
Or I guess the parts that you did break, I'm rebuilding them
而且会比以前更加坚实
and they'll be stronger than they were ever before.
好吧
Okay.
好
Okay?
-你希望我说什么 -我要你说
- What do you want me to say? It-- - I want you to say--
我要你知道你做了什么
I want you to know what you did.
你做的一切
Everything you fucking did.
对我
To me,
对汉娜 对克洛伊 对谁知道还有谁
to Hannah, to Chloe, to who the fuck knows who else.
-我知道我做了什么 -你才不知道
- I know what I did. - You have no fucking idea!
我太过头了
I went too far.
你是个变♥态♥ 你毁掉别人的人生
You're a fucking psychopath! I mean, you destroyed lives.
我希望不是那样的
I hope that's not true.
我是学生会主席了 你知道吗
I'm the president of the student body now, did you know that?
我听说了
I heard about that, yeah.
恭喜
Congrats.
我有很好的家人 很好的朋友
I have a family who are amazing. My friends are amazing.
我有在乎我 对我很好的男朋友
I have a boyfriend who cares about me and treats me really well.
我真心为你高兴
I'm happy for you, truly.
我对你只有美好祝愿 杰西
I only want the best for you, Jess.
是啊
Yeah...
但奇怪的是
but it's weird,
不管我做什么
because no matter what I do...
你还是压在我身上
you're still on top of me,
我还是无法呼吸
and I still can't breathe.
杰西 等等
Jess, wait.
我在那家里看到了些事
I saw things around that house.
我看到了布莱斯和杰西卡
I saw Bryce and Jessica.
但我大多时候都远离布莱斯
But I mostly steered clear of Bryce.
因为杰西卡的缘故
Because of Jessica.
我基本上完全回避他
I avoided him almost entirely.
继续
Go fish.
你不能说"继续" 应该说"我要两张"
You don't say "Go fish," You say "I'll take two."
我要两张
I'll take two.
最好是方片
Preferably diamonds, please.
谢谢
Thank you.
非常感谢
Oh, thank you very much!
你的扑克脸太差了
You have a terrible poker face.
除非我在骗你
Unless I'm messing with you.
你是在骗我吗
Are you messing with me?
我答应跟你玩扑克了 你就该察觉到
I've agreed to play poker with you, that's your first clue.
我看到了
I see you,
然后
剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表