剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表
He was growing...
变得更好
and getting better.
最近几个月有时
And there were moments in these last months
我不仅仅看到了一个小男孩
where I saw not only the little boy...
更看到他成长为更好的男人
but the good, good man he might become.
需要帮忙吗
Need a hand?
不用 多谢 我雇了下周的油漆工
No, thank you. I hired the painters for next week...
但我自己有点想法 看看能做到什么程度
but I got a bee in my bonnet. We'll see how far I get.
好吧 我来帮你吧
All right. Well, here, let me help.
天哪 你是有多闲啊
Dear God, how bored are you?
没事 就是想帮你
I'm fine. I just want to help.
这倒是个挺有活力的颜色
Oh, this is a very enthusiastic color.
它在七十年代很流行的
It was very fashionable in the '70s.
那个年代都是各种各样的毒品
Well, that decade was on all kinds of drugs.
或许你可以把外公的房♥间涂成紫红色
Hey, maybe after this you could paint Grandpa's room magenta.
还可以把我的牢房♥涂成橘红色
And then we could do my prison cell in, like, tangerine.
你的牢房♥
Your prison cell?
你感觉自己在服刑吗
You feel like you're serving your sentence?
不 我不是这个意思
No, I didn't-- I didn't mean that.
我小时候让你外公给墙粉刷
I asked your grandfather to paint these walls when I was a kid.
我想要淡绿色打底配上深绿色圆圈
I wanted a lime green base with dark green circles.
我求他
I begged.
他也在重新装♥修♥ 我以为很容易 但不是
And he was remodeling, too, I thought it'd be easy, but... no.
有一天我回家 走进房♥间
I came home one day, walked in and...
他就把墙涂成了那样
he'd painted the walls that.
淡绿色的复仇
The sweet revenge of lime green.
他的室内设计师
His interior designer,
她就成了三号♥恶魔 唐娜
who'd become step-monster number three, Donna,
她说绿色"很奇怪"
she said green was "Trés gauche."
爸爸想怎样就怎样 所以
And what Daddy wanted, Daddy got, so...
唐娜达到自己的目的了
Donna got her walls.
现在你达到自己的了
And now you get yours.
该死
Oh, shit!
你有
Um... do you have...
你在
What are you--
你在干什么
What are you doing?
-反正也要涂地板 -什么
- Well, we'll paint the floors, too. - What?
还有天花板 不 天花板涂天蓝色
And the ceiling. No. No, the ceiling we paint sky blue.
-你是认真的吗 -真的
- Are you being serious right now? - Yeah.
好吧 你确定
All right, are you sure
你想要把这个房♥间变成31色盘吗
that a 31-Flavor color palette's what you want to go with?
-还要更多 -天哪 不
- Oh, need more. - Jeez, no!
不 不
No! No!
妈 这
Mom, this--
该死
Damn it!
我在这间房♥间里躲不过来
I can't... I can't juke in this room!
我爱他
I loved him.
我们都爱他
We loved him.
布莱斯·沃克是强♥奸♥犯
Bryce Walker was a rapist!
相信幸存者
Believe survivors!
-悼念受害者 而不是强♥奸♥犯 -把横幅放下
- Mourn the victim, not the rapist! - Get that sign down!
-布莱斯·沃克该下地狱 -闭嘴
- Bryce Walker should burn in hell! - Shut up!
为汉娜讨回公道
Justice for Hannah!
-把横幅放下 -为杰西卡讨回公道
- Take that sign down! -Justice for Jessica!
-闭嘴 -杜绝强♥奸♥风气
- Shut your mouth! - End rape culture!
警♥察♥在哪里
Where the hell are the police?
跟我走
Come with me now.
别碰我们
Get your hands off our bodies.
放开我
Get off me!
扰乱别人的葬礼
Disrupting a boy's funeral,
你个小杂种
you little shit!
干♥你♥该干的事去
Do your job!
多谢
Thank you.
阿莫罗沃 我们要走了
Amorowat, we're leaving.
巴里在哪 发生了什么
Where's Barry? What's going on?
没事的
It's going to be just fine,
查塔姆先生 我们现在送你回家
Mr. Chatham. We're taking you home now.
他们逮捕了那些女孩吗
Did they arrest those girls?
阿妮
Ani.
就像我刚才说的
As I was saying,
前一分钟他还在葬礼上笑得那么大声
one minute he's laughing way too loud for a funeral,
下一分钟他就在袭击女孩
the next minute he's attacking a girl.
你怀疑沃克先生是因为你真的有想法
Are you looking at Mr. Walker because you really think something,
还是你要怀疑除托尼外的任何人
or because you want to look at anyone besides Tony?
巴里·沃克是个很可怕的人
Barry Walker is one scary dude.
这是他儿子的葬礼
It's his son's funeral.
他今天还要签离婚协议
And he's signing his divorce papers today.
他喝醉了 他很生气
Yeah. He was drunk and he was angry.
你是告诉我你从没见过他这样吗
Hey, you're telling me you've never seen him like that before?
沃克先生是个暴脾气
Mr. Walker had a temper.
这是我能确定的
That much I knew for sure.
妈的 你个臭狗屎
God damn it, you little shit.
嗨 老爸
Hey, Dad.
两万的损失 你个浑蛋
Twenty thousand in damage, you goddamn little bastard.
两万美元啊
Twenty fucking thousand dollars!
我他妈真该打爆你的头
I should break your fucking head.
来吧 打我吧
Well, let's do it. Hit me.
巴里
Barry!
放开他
Let him go!
放开他
Let him go!
你是在放纵他
You just let him run wild.
你让他随心所欲
You let him do whatever the fuck he wants!
-你在说什么 -我昨晚回家
- What are you talking about? - I come home last night,
一块窗户被砸破了
I find a broken window,
警报一直在响 整个房♥子天翻地覆
my alarm going off, the house turned upside down.
我以为被入室抢劫了 然而什么也少
I thought I'd been robbed, but nothing was missing.
我确定不是布莱斯干的
I'm sure it wasn't Bryce.
其实 是我♥干♥的
Yes. Yeah, actually, it was.
什么 布莱斯
What? Bryce?
说来搞笑
Well, it's kind of a funny story.
几个礼拜前我找错房♥子了
I went to the wrong house first a few weeks ago.
后来幸运地遇见老爸和卡特丽娜
And then we were lucky enough to run into Dad and... Katrina.
-卡佳 -像脱衣舞娘的名字 不过
- Katya. - Which is a stripper's name, but whatever.
我就知道了他们选的是哪幢超级贵的房♥子
So, I knew which ridiculously expensive house they'd chosen.
然后等他俩再一次出城 我就
And then when the two of them skipped town again, I just...
去了老爸家 打了场高尔夫
went over to Dad's and I played a little golf...
先在客厅打
in the living room,
接着在厨房♥ 酒窖
and the kitchen and then the wine cellar.
后来我喝了点酒 想尿尿
Then I drank some wine then I had to piss,
-我就尿在了卧室 -你要赔偿
- so I did that up in the bedroom. - You're paying.
你要赔偿 全部赔偿
You're paying for the damage. Every goddamn dime.
不 不可能
No, I don't see that happening.
我这辈子给你毁得够惨了
You've fucked with me enough in this lifetime.
好吧 那为什么不上法庭呢
All right. Well, why don't you just take me to court, then?
我和法官说说凯特琳的事
And I'll tell the judge about Caitlin.
-你怎么 -谁是凯特琳
- How do you-- - Who's Caitlin?
凯特琳是你的王牌 妈妈
Caitlin is your nuclear option, Mom.
如果老爸签离婚协议就无所谓了 不过
Wouldn't matter if Dad had signed the divorce papers, but...
他决定赌一把
he decided to risk it.
你会后悔的 儿子
You're gonna regret this, son.
儿子
Son?
你♥他♥妈♥在逗我吗
Are you fucking kidding me?
滚出去
Get out.
我会好好告诉妈妈
I'll fill Mom in.
好吧
Okay.
沃克家积攒着多少秘密
How deep were the Walker family secrets?
而沃克先生又藏着多少呢
And just how much was Mr. Walker hiding?
我们得想想
We had to think,
沃克先生的嫌疑
what about Mr. Walker?
我得告诉你凯特琳的事
I have to tell you about Caitlin.
跟我来
剧集 | 十三个原因 | 导航列表