剧集 | 佐伊的读心歌单 | 导航列表
You didn't come here for a makeover.
你来替麦克斯刺探情报 对吧 红雀
You came to be Max's spy, didn't you, Red Sparrow?
对不起
I'm sorry.
但是他说当他提到你们两个要
It's just--he told me that when he mentioned the idea
签合同的时候 你看起来吓坏了
of you guys signing a contract, it seemed to really spook you.
我只是有过不成功的合伙经历
I've just had a problem with partnerships in the past,
所以看到合同让我想起了
and seeing the contract really just brought up
一些不愉快的回忆
some unhappy memories for me.
但是如果是信任的问题 我向你保证
But if this is about trust, I can assure you
麦克斯是我见过最忠诚的人
that Max is the most loyal guy that I've ever met.
他非常忠诚可信
Like, inadvisably loyal.
说真的 他本该在几个月前就忘了我
Seriously, he should have been over me months ago.
够了 你利用了变妆之夜
Enough. You took advantage of makeover night,
最神圣的夜晚 因此
the most sacred of all nights, and because of that,
这一晚无法挽回了 出去吧
there is no recovery, so get out.
《狮子王》中的荣耀大地巫师 是只山魈
姑娘 我不在乎你看起来像拉菲奇
Girl, I don't care that you look like Rafiki.
出去
Get out.
我们真的没必要这样
We really don't have to do this.
莫已经彻底失去理智了
I mean, Mo is being totally irrational.
如果他一直这样下去
If he's going to be this way,
也许我应该回去考虑我以前的创意
maybe I should just go back to one of my old ideas.
里面肯定有一个能用的
There's got to be one in there somewhere.
很抱歉 但想到我的两个死党一起工作
I'm sorry, but the thought of my two best friends
感觉太好了 不能让你们俩就这么放弃
working together is too good to just let you both give up on it.
还有 做♥爱♥ 所以...
Plus, sex, so...
好
Yeah.
你好 既然你们俩
Hi, there, since you guys
无法互相信任
are having trouble trusting each other,
我觉得也许你们可以试试我们工作中的
I thought maybe you could try some team-building exercises
某些团建游戏
we did at work.
我这里有
I have...
一整本活动 你们可以...
a whole binder of activities that you guys could--
斯帕克波恩特
等等
Wait, wait, wait!
之后我让你给我做个从头到脚的大改造如何
What if I let you do a full head-to-toe makeover on me later?
我全程不说一个字
I won't say a word the entire time,
你想怎么弄就怎么弄
and you can have your way with me.
我能把你所有的毛衣都烧了吗
Can I burn all your sweaters?
-当然 -不行
- Sure. - No.
行 但我不做信任背摔
Fine, but I don't do trust falls.
没问题 我也不做
Yeah, no, me neither.
我不信任他们
I don't trust them.
玩得开心
Have fun.
里夫 里夫
Leif? Leif?
里夫
Leif!
你真的熬通宵了吗
Did you really pull an all-nighter?
对 我们都熬了
Yeah, yeah. We all did.
但手表修好了
But, hey, you know, the watch is fixed.
那太好了 你把它修好了
Well, that's good. You fixed it.
在玩了几轮办公室椅子竞速之后
Well, you know, between, uh, rounds of office chair racing
还没开始极限马克笔标枪之前
and Extreme Marker Jousting,
我终于让整个团队集中精力干活了
I managed to get the team to focus.
但这种情况不会持续太久
But it will not stay that way for long.
这里就像兄弟会
It's like a frat house.
对 托宾确实感觉很舒坦
Yeah, Tobin does really seem in his element.
-一 二 三 咖啡奶精 快 -快
- One, two, three! Coffee creamer, go! - Go!
对 他们发明了一个新游戏
Yeah, they invented a new game.
叫蔓越莓里夫
It's just called Cranberry Leif.
就是朝我扔蔓越莓干
It's just where they throw dried cranberries at me.
你记得吗 他们以前用小包花生玩过
Well, if you'll remember, they used to play Snowy on Zoey
给佐伊下雪
with packing peanuts.
对 那个挺好玩的
Yeah, that was a fun one.
够了
Enough.
我们已经玩了几个小时了
It has been hours and hours,
感觉像受刑
and it feels like torture.
说实话 我们中间停下来喝了咖啡
Well, to be fair, we have taken a coffee break,
吃了午饭 还有一次
a lunch break, and there was one time
你45分钟没理我
you just ignored me for 45 minutes.
对不起 麦克斯 没有水晶球我就玩不了这个
I'm sorry, Max, I can't do this without my crystal ball.
我根本没法投入
I can't commit to any of this.
好吧 我们再试一个游戏
Okay, can we just try one more exercise?
行
Fine.
两真一假
Two truths and a lie.
好 我喜欢这个
Oh, great, I love this one.
好 我先来
Okay, I'll go first.
一 我在街上打过一次架 那时我...
One, I once got into a street fight when I--
-假的 好了吗 -你能让我说完吗
- That's the lie. Are we done? - Can you just let me finish?
-任何一句都有可能是假的 -我觉得不可能
- It could be any one of them. - I don't think it can.
二 我可能开始跟我们的朋友约会了
Two, I may have started hooking up with our friend.
二 这我很清楚
Two, I'm well aware of that.
三 在这个地球上生活了31年
Three, after 31 years on this Earth,
我从没听我爸爸说过
I have never once heard my father say
"我为你骄傲"
"I'm proud of you."
你要来这套吗 好吧
You want to go there? Okay.
其他的都没用 所以...
Nothing else worked, so...
我20出头时
In my early 20s,
我跟挚友卓拉一起开了家牛仔服装公♥司♥
I started a jeans company with my best friend, Zora.
我们第一次开会的前一晚
The night before our first meeting,
我把我们所有的设计都改了
I took all of our designs, and I changed them.
然后我在会上把他和他的创意贬得一钱不值
Then after steamrolling him and all of his ideas,
还让他靠边站 逼他退出公♥司♥
I sidelined him in the meeting, cutting him out of the deal,
这一切都因为我觉得我自己能全部搞定
all because I thought I could do it all on my own,
我不想让任何人妨碍我
and I didn't want anyone standing in my way.
卓拉和我从初中开始就是最好的朋友
Zora and I had been best friends since junior high,
但我已经六年没跟他说过话了
and I haven't spoken to him in six years--
就为了这家没有任何发展的公♥司♥
all for a company that didn't go anywhere.
那你的第二句话是什么
And what's your number two?
所以我不能签这个合同 麦克斯
That is why I can't sign this contract, Max.
这跟我对你的信任没有任何关系
It has nothing to do with me trusting you,
这一切都是因为我不信任我自己
but everything to do with me trusting myself,
我心里深知这一点
knowing that deep down inside me,
我特别擅长把妨碍我的人赶走
I am so good at saying goodbye to anyone that stands in my way,
就是这样
just like that.
听起来你对你和卓拉之间
It sounds like you have a lot of guilt
发生的事很内疚
about what happened with you and Zora.
这应该能算是你改变了吧
I mean, that's got to be worth something.
那是因为我不应该那样对他
That's because he didn't deserve to be treated that way.
而且我不想把你也赶走
And the last thing I want to do is to drive you away, too.
莫 不会变成那样的
Mo, that's not going to happen.
每段关系都算是一种冒险
I mean, every relationship is always a risk,
无论我们出现什么问题 都可以解决
and whatever problem we have, we can work out--
有没有合同都行
contract or not.
如果你真要整我
And if you do decide to screw me over,
我就指使那个红发邻居反过来干♥你♥
I will sic that redheaded neighbor on you,
她你可惹不起
and you do not want her fury.
佐伊 救命
我得走了
Oh, um, I got to go.
佐伊
Zoey!
佐伊 你没事吧
Hey, Zoey, are you okay?
没出什么事吧
Hey, is everything okay?
对
Oh, yeah.
我没事
I'm fine.
但你得帮我个忙
But I do need your help with something.
好
Okay.
你和莫怎么样了
How'd it go with you and Mo?
挺好的 我想今天我们有了突破
Great, I think we made some real progress today.
等等 你不是着急求救吗
Wait, is there not an SOS?
我以为出什么大问题了
Because I thought something was very wrong.
我下了车
I got out of my Uber
直接穿过桥跑过来的
and basically ran across the bridge to get here.
我希望你可别太累着了
Well, I hope you're not too tired for this.
剧集 | 佐伊的读心歌单 | 导航列表