剧集 | 佐伊的读心歌单 | 导航列表
No.
别跟我提起那首歌♥
Don't even bring up that song.
奥格总让我在家里放
Auggie makes me play it all the time
还要跟他一起在家跳奇怪的舞
and do this crazy dance around the house with him.
只要我听到这歌♥
Once it's in my head,
就出不去了
I can't get it out of there.
BGM: Love On The Brain
♪宝贝你让我无法自拔♪
♪ Baby you got me like ah ♪
♪不要停止爱我♪
♪ Don't you stop loving me ♪
♪不要放弃爱我♪
♪ Don't quit loving me ♪
♪开始爱我吧♪
♪ Just start loving me ♪
♪你让我无法自拔♪
♪ You got me like ah ah ah ah ♪
♪我厌倦了被人玩弄♪
♪ I'm tired of being played like a violin ♪
♪我要怎么做♪
♪ What do I got to do to get in ♪
♪才能俘获你心♪
♪ Get into your heart ♪
♪一定是为爱痴狂♪
♪ Must be love on the brain ♪
♪它不停诅咒我的名字♪
♪ Any it keeps cursing my name ♪
♪无论我做什么♪
♪ No matter what I do ♪
♪没有你我一无是处♪
♪ I'm no good without you ♪
♪你的爱再多也不够♪
♪ And I can't get enough ♪
♪一定是为爱♪
♪ Must be love on the ♪
♪痴狂♪
♪ Brain, yeah ♪
这个
Well, uh,
祝你好运养大那个孩子
good luck with that kid.
他以后会伤很多人的心
He's gonna break a lot of hearts one day.
斯帕克波恩特
斯帕克波恩特
我正好要找你
Hey, just the man I wanted to see.
我们能谈谈吗
Oh, could we talk for a second?
-好 怎么了 -不好意思
- Okay, yeah. What's up? - Sorry.
我只想说我很内疚
I just wanted to say I feel bad
昨晚放了你鸽子
about bailing last night,
我想让你知道取消约会
and please know that canceling
不是我要离开 或
was not me leaving, or
放弃 或推开你
quitting, or pushing you away.
没事 没事 只是
It's fine, it's fine, it's just--
我感觉你最近有点奇怪
I just feel like you've been acting a little weird,
我不知道是不是发生了什么
and I don't know if something's going on?
只是
It's just...
好吧
Okay.
敞开心扉对我来说不容易
Opening up isn't easy for me.
在过去
And in the past,
有时我为时过早的分享了太多
sometimes I shared too much too soon,
但我不想这么做
and I don't want to do that.
所以
So...
下面是一些你该知道的关于我的事
here are some things you should know about me.
第一
One,
我没有还八年级
I never returned a library book
借的图书馆的书 现在我还感到内疚
in eighth grade and I still feel really guilty about it.
第二 我睡觉时会戴防护牙托
Two, I wear a mouth guard to sleep,
但你过来时我就不戴了
but I don't when you come over
因为我想显得可爱些
'cause I wanna look cute.
还有
And, um,
我一直
the main
没告诉你的最大的
secret that I have been keeping
秘密 如果你想这么说的话
from you, if you want to call it that,
是
is, um...
我有
I had...
跟大学男友的信任问题
some trust issues with my college boyfriend,
我以为他在出轨
and I thought he was cheating on me,
但他一直否认 所以我
and he kept denying it, so I, um...
黑进了他的邮箱
hacked into his email.
好吧 我知道了就好
Okay, that's good to know.
我还用刀化了他的轮胎
I also knifed his tires.
只是一个轮胎 而且是自行车
One tire. It was also a bike tire.
还有 我只是戳了一下
Also, I kind of just really poked it
但也漏气了
but it did lose
过了一段时间后扁了
a lot of air over time.
谢谢你告诉我
Thank you for letting me know.
事先声明 我没有告诉你
For the record, I haven't told you
我昨晚想让你去木工俱乐部的
the real reason why I wanted you to come
真正原因
to my class last night.
这个
This.
-这是你做的吗 -给你做的
- You made this? - For you.
是因为我够不到衣柜上面吗
Is this because I can't reach the clothes in my closet?
没错 正是如此
Bingo. Yes, it is.
我已经做了好几周了
And I've been working on it for weeks,
希望你不会再长高 没错
hoping you didn't grow, so yeah.
-太酷了 -不
- It's amazing. - No.
而且很有用
And it works.
谢谢你告诉我所有的秘密
Thank you for telling me all your secrets.
这真不错 我喜欢这里
This is so fun. I love this place.
气氛非常棒
The vibe is so great.
谢谢你邀请我
Thank you so much for inviting me.
对 你不用只跟你的
Yeah, you don't have to only hang out
夫妇朋友出去玩
with your couple friends,
尤其是如果你感觉不舒服
especially if it makes you feel bad.
我知道 确实
I know, it's true.
我不需要 我可以一个人晚上去市中心玩
I don't. I can go out at night downtown on my own.
不能一个人
You know what? No.
我去给你拿防狼喷雾或电击枪 以防万一
I'mma get you some mace or a Taser just in case.
莫 我忘了告诉你
Oh, Mo, I forgot to tell you,
派瑞确实对那晚的时感到抱歉
Perry really does feel bad about leaving the other night.
他应该
As he should.
我觉得他只是想做个好爸爸
And I think he was just trying to be a good dad,
而且看上去他也是
which seems like he is,
所以我说不好 别太为难他了
so, I don't know, maybe go easy on him?
你站在谁这边
Whose side are you on?
瞧瞧谁出来玩了
Oh, look who's out and about.
对 我今晚单飞 而且我很喜欢
Yes, I'm flying solo tonight and loving it.
欢迎来到麦克斯莫
Well, welcome to Maximo's.
天呐 这地方太棒了
Oh, my God, this place is so great.
谢谢 很高兴你能来
Thank you. It's good to have you here.
谢谢
Thank you.
佐伊 我能跟你谈谈吗
Um, Zoey, can I talk to you for a second?
-马上回来 -好的
- Oh, um, be right back? - Yeah, yeah, yeah.
你不是单飞 你是跟我来的
And you're not flying solo. You're with me.
好吧 那倒是
Okay, that's true.
所以
So...
萝丝跟我说了她在戒酒
Rose told me that she's sober.
我猜是你鼓励了她 所以谢谢
I guess you inspired her, so thank you.
我很高兴我知道了
I'm glad I know.
是啊 要是我能有她说实话的能力就好了
Yeah, I mean, if only I could have some of her truth telling skills.
等等 这么说你还没有告诉西蒙
Wait, oh does that mean that you didn't tell Simon
你的超能力
about the power...
怎么 怎么了
What? What is it?
这个乐队很烂吗
Is this band bad?
麦克斯 这是
Max, this is
你唱的那首歌♥
the same song you sang.
好吧 我要一直被这首歌♥纠缠了 除非
Okay, I'm gonna be haunted by this until--
我的错
Whoop! My bad.
派对出丑
Party foul.
我来买♥♥酒 玛姬
Shots on me, Maggie.
麦克斯 快
Max, quick.
你的后厨有成箱的气泡水吗
Do you have a case of fizzy water in the back?
有 当然有
Yeah, of course I do,
不过7岁以上的人不这么说
though nobody over seven calls it that.
如果我之前冒犯你了 抱歉
I'm sorry if I offended you before,
但你说灵魂告诉了你M开头的名字
but you told me that the spirits gave you an M name,
所以我得知道是谁受伤这么严重
and I have to know who's hurting so badly.
不是我妈妈
It's not my mom,
不是麦克斯
it's not Max
剧集 | 佐伊的读心歌单 | 导航列表