剧集 | 佐伊的读心歌单 | 导航列表
所以
So, uh...
你来是因为犯了什么事呀
what are you in for?
你说什么
Excuse me?
你真的问他这个问题了吗
Did you really just ask him that?
不能问吗
Am I not supposed to?
抱歉 我才第三次来
Sorry, this is only my third session.
我不懂规矩
I don't know the rules.
治疗内容保密是有原因的
Well, therapy's confidential for a reason.
甚至有相关法律规定
There are literally laws about it.
行吧
Sure.
我没杀人 如果你是想知道这个
I didn't kill anybody, if that's what you want to know.
我什么都不想知道
I don't wanna know anything.
真的
Honestly.
我们会安静地坐在这
We're going to sit here in silence.
一点问题都没有
Totally cool.
BGM: Overwhelmed
♪关掉电视♪
♪ Turn off the TV ♪
♪因为它吓到我了♪
♪ It's starting to freak me ♪
♪电视声音超大♪
♪ Out it's so loud it's like ♪
♪我耳朵都流血了♪
♪ My ears are bleeding ♪
♪我感觉到什么了♪
♪ What am I feeling? ♪
♪我无法看向天花板♪
♪ Can't look at the ceiling ♪
♪灯光太刺眼 我仿佛体温过高♪
♪ The light is so bright it's like I'm overheating ♪
♪这不是我的大脑♪
♪ This mind isn't mine ♪
♪我凭什么指手画脚♪
♪ Who am I to judge? ♪
♪我应该没事的♪
♪ Oh, I should be fine ♪
♪但这一切让人难以承受♪
♪ But it's all too much ♪
♪我很容易不知所措♪
♪ I get overwhelmed so easily ♪
♪我心里暗自焦虑♪
♪ My anxiety creeps inside of me ♪
♪让我难以呼吸♪
♪ Makes it hard to breathe ♪
♪是什么支配了我 我变得不像自己♪
♪ What's come over me? Feels like I'm somebody else ♪
♪我很容易不知所措♪
♪ I get overwhelmed so easily ♪
♪我想说话 但焦虑使我保持沉默♪
♪ My anxiety keeps me silent when I try to speak ♪
♪是什么支配了我 我变得不像自己♪
♪ What's come over me? Feels like I'm somebody else ♪
♪我不知所措♪
♪ I get overwhelmed ♪
♪我应该没事的♪
♪ I should be fine ♪
♪但这一切让人难以承受♪
♪ But it's all too much ♪
♪我应该没事的♪
♪ I should be fine ♪
♪但我其实并不好♪
♪ But I'm not ♪
♪我很容易不知所措♪
♪ I get overwhelmed so easily ♪
♪使我保持沉默♪
♪ Keeps me silent ♪
♪是什么支配了我 我变得不像自己♪
♪ What's come over me? Feels like I'm somebody else ♪
♪我不知所措♪
♪ I get overwhelmed ♪
我不知道什么时候会有人唱歌♥
And I never know when songs are going to happen.
就像刚刚 整个候诊室的人都朝我唱歌♥
Like now, how am I supposed to focus on my own issues
我如何能专心应对自己的问题
when the entire waiting room just sang to me?
我说的话你是不是一句都不信
Do you believe a word I'm saying?
我相不相信不重要
Doesn't matter what I believe.
来这里的人有各种各样的问题
People come in here with all kinds of issues.
我感觉我最近
I feel like I'm totally...
快要被工作 家庭
drowning recently between my work and my family,
感情和超能力淹没
my relationship, my powers, I--
还有我追的那些剧
all the TV shows I have to watch.
一样一样来
One thing at a time.
你说你和麦克斯分手是因为
You said you broke up with Max because
你能听见他的心声 但他听不见你的
you could hear his thoughts but he couldn't hear yours.
现在你和西蒙在一起
Now you're in a relationship with Simon,
他对你的秘密一无所知
and he's not aware of your secret at all.
如果他知道
If he knew that
我利用他的小心心歌♥曲
I used his heart song
和他交流 共情他的悲伤
to connect and forge this grief bond,
那我们就玩完了
I mean, it would be game over.
好吧
All right.
如果你没法摆脱天赋
If you can't get rid of your gift
也许你需要把心思放在你能控制的事情上
maybe you need to focus on things that you can control.
你觉得生活中有什么方面
Is there any area of your life that you feel that you can
你能投入更多的精力吗
put more energy into?
西蒙 绝对是西蒙
Simon. Definitely Simon.
最近我对他不太上心
Yeah, I have been not so awesome to him lately.
好的 你觉得我们下次咨♥询♥前
Okay. Do you think working on things
你能改善和他的关系吗
with him is a manageable goal until our next session?
没问题
Absolutely.
我会让西蒙知道
Yep, I'm gonna show Simon that
我可以是世界上最棒的女朋友
I can be the best girlfriend in the entire world.
先把目标定为比现在更好的吧
Or you could just aim for better.
我今天上班路上想到你了
I was thinking about you on my way into work today
于是我给你带了个甜甜圈
and I brought you a donut.
本来还有个苹果馅饼
There was also an apple fritter,
但我忍♥不住吃了
but that didn't survive the trip.
太遗憾了
Ooh, too bad.
你真好
That was very sweet of you.
我们也许不该在公♥司♥亲密
Should we maybe not do this at work?
-对 -好吗
- Yeah. - Yeah?
是的
Right.
除非你觉得是时候
Unless you think it's time that we
-公开我们的关系 -我不知道
- tell people. - I don't know.
我压力很大
I mean, I have a lot of pressure that I'm under
因为我负责雇佣多元化员工的事宜
because I'm in charge of these diversity initiatives,
你又是我的上司
and-and you're my boss.
对 不能操之过急
Oh, yeah, yeah, not gonna rush it.
不行
Nope.
但那不代表下班后
That doesn't mean though that I can't spoil you rotten
我不能宠坏你
outside these walls.
这周末我想
I want to make this weekend
把你宠上天
all about you.
那么
So.
等等 文件你都保存了吗
Wait, did you save your documents?
我都保存了
I saved all of them.
好的 我在考虑
Okay, so I was thinking
串酒吧
pub crawl.
或者串博物馆
I don't know, museum crawl,
又或者直接
or we could just...
爬上♥床♥ 然后
crawl into bed and...
你懂的
you know.
我懂
Yeah, I know.
我先弄清楚 最后都能以爬上♥床♥为结束对吧
Let me clarify, this can all end with the bed thing, right?
本精灵随时听候您的吩咐
Your wish is this genie's command.
大家都过来
Everyone, gather round.
我知道你们都迫不及待想知道我决定向
I know you are all excited to know which phone proposal
丹尼·迈克·戴维斯提出哪个手♥机♥方案
I've decided to present to Danny Michael Davis.
要宣布了 我提前向你道歉 小麦
This is it. I'm sorry in advance, Mac.
你努力拼搏过了
You put up a good fight.
你是个可敬的对手
You were a worthy adversary.
经过深思熟虑后 赢家为
So after much consideration, the winner is...
是无人手♥机♥
oh, it's the dronephone.
等等
I'm sorry,
-那超机呢 -还有微机
- what happened to the megaphone? - And the microphone?
这些都是很棒的提议
Those were both excellent submissions.
这些是唯二的提议
They were the only submissions.
其实不是
Actually, they weren't.
恭喜你 里夫
Congratulations, Leif.
我不明白 现在是什么情况
I don't understand. What's happening?
你们两个忙着竞争时
Well, while both of you were busy competing,
我想到个创意 就跑去开♥发♥了
I just got an idea and I ran with it.
或者应该说 "飞"去开♥发♥了
Or should I say I flew with it.
-这个梗好笑 -谢谢
- Oh, that's good. - Yeah, thank you.
对了
Oh, right.
斯帕克波恩特
哥们 我还以为我们是好哥们 哥们
Bro, I thought we were bros, bro.
我们是哥们啊
We are bros.
丹尼·迈克·戴维斯叫所有人提出方案
Danny Michael Davis asked everyone for their ideas,
剧集 | 佐伊的读心歌单 | 导航列表