剧集 | 佐伊的读心歌单 | 导航列表
- And that is on my bucket list. - Okay.
我得喝杯酒赶上你吗
Do I need to drink to catch up with you?
或三杯 但谁在数呢
Or three, but who's counting?
反正不是我 也可能是四杯
Not me. It's probably four.
佐伊今天过得不容易 她不得不
Oof, Zoey had a day. She had to fire--
在一个下午开除也不算太多的员工
a completely normal amount of people in one afternoon.
别担心 我下班了
Mm, don't worry, I'm off the clock.
我不会挖任何公♥司♥的料
I'm not after any company gossip.
但是我想知道
I would like to know, however,
那位穿得五颜六色的人是谁
who is that vision in the wrap of many colors?
♪因为异性相吸♪
♪ 'Cause opposites attract ♪
谢谢大家 你开心了吗
Thank you. Happy now?
借过
Excuse me.
-你什么毛病 -你开玩笑吗
- What is your problem? - Are you kidding?
派对 噪音
The party, the noise,
我在那拼死拼活为开张做准备
the fact that I've been over there working my butt off
而你却在和朋友喝酒
while you're drinking with your friends.
你说什么 我在做自己分内的事
Excuse you? I'm doing my part.
好吧 你说是就是吧
Okay, if you say so.
但感觉我是唯一一个
But it feels like I'm the only one
真正在乎这个餐馆的人
who actually cares about this restaurant.
我得实话告诉你 莫 这太糟心了
And I gotta be honest, Mo, that really sucks.
我把多肉植物的订单整理完了
Hey, I finished all the succulent orders,
如果没什么事 那我就回去了
so I think I'm gonna call it a day if that's cool.
好的
Okay.
隔壁在干什么
Whoa, what is going on next door?
是邻居的孩子
It's the neighbor's kid.
他刚搬回家 显然在运用
He just moved back home, and is apparently using
他文学学士学位创建乐队
his liberal arts degree to start a garage band.
你还好吗
You okay?
罗杰约我出去
Roger asked me out.
然后
And...
我感觉好糟
I feel terrible.
感觉就像背叛了米奇
It's like I betrayed Mitch,
因为在你明说之前 我就知道自己在干什么
because I knew what I was doing even before you called it out.
只是那种感觉太好了
It just felt so nice
能够
to be
被人渴望
desired by someone,
再次感觉正常
to feel normal again.
那就那样吧
So let it be that.
你为什么要这么为此苛责自己
Why do you have to beat yourself up about it?
你是个好人 你经历过很多苦难
You're a good person. You've been through a lot.
你不觉得自己值得一点幸福吗
Don't you think you deserve a little happiness?
当然
Of course I do,
但我只希望幸福后面不用跟着巨大的愧疚
but I just wish it didn't come with massive amounts of guilt.
我肯定没准备好面对那些
There's no way I'm ready for any of that.
管他呢
Whatever.
你跟一个性感的建筑师调情了
You flirted with a hot architect.
我敢肯定这是你做过最糟糕的事了
I'm sure that's the worst thing you've ever done,
所以你能安然入睡了
so you can sleep easy.
不好意思 但你不知道我的过去
Excuse me, but you don't know my past.
暂时不知道 好吧
Not yet, I don't. Okay.
我从来没有
Never have I ever...
在监狱里过夜
spent a night in jail.
我去抗♥议♥游♥行♥了
I was protesting.
言论自♥由♥是有理有据的
It's called free speech for a reason.
而且我还裸着
And I was naked.
并不是说我杀了乔治
I mean, it's not like I murdered George.
或也许我这么干了 我也不知道
Or maybe I did. I don't know.
有人因为别人的话而死吗
Has anyone ever died from, like, words?
-我快被你烦死了 -抱歉
- I'm pretty close. - I'm sorry.
我知道 我努力想在
I'm just--I'm trying to find
非常悲伤的一天里找到一丝快乐
a happy lining of a very sad day.
我相信乔治会恢复的 好吗
Look, I'm sure George will bounce back, okay?
看看我 我离开了斯帕克波恩特
Look at me. I left Sprqpoint,
现在我开启了自己的事业
and now I'm starting a business venture
而我的合作伙伴到目前为止
with someone whose main contribution so far
只是召唤了另一个世界
has been summoning the otherworld.
不管他做了什么 都很有用
Well, whatever he's doing is working,
因为我感觉自己好邪恶
'cause I'm feeling devilish.
-你醉了 所以 -或许我是醉了
- You're drunk, so-- - Maybe I am.
-不 你真的醉了 -或许我没醉
- No, you are. - Maybe I'm not.
-不 你绝对 -但无论如何
- No, you definitely-- - But either way,
你身上的衬衫让我感觉想做坏坏的事
this shirt on you is making me feel diabolical.
打住
Stop.
好了 红发醉妞 该走了
Okay, pickled ginger, time to go.
快 拿上包
Come on, get your bag.
谢谢前来 你真是太帅了
Thanks for coming. You're a very handsome person.
或许选择买♥♥醉不怎么正确
Maybe choosing drinking wasn't the right way to go.
你怎么会这么说
And why would you say that?
因为你性骚扰了麦克斯和西蒙
Because you "Me too'd" Max and Simon
还是因为你给了网约车司机一百美金小费
or because you tipped the Uber driver $100?
他有一些超可爱的小水瓶
Well, he had some very cute little water bottles.
我没对麦克斯和西蒙动手动脚吧
I wasn't that bad with Max and Simon, was I?
你有
Oh, but you were,
但他们会忘记的 只要你今晚
but they'll forget all about it as long as you don't do
别再做什么傻事了
anything else that stupid tonight.
我说的是酒后打电♥话♥
That means no drunk dialing.
你听到了吗
Do you hear me?
我保证
I promise.
莫 我保证
Mo, I promise.
我会吃一片阿司匹林 然后直接上♥床♥睡觉
I'm gonna take two aspirin and I'm gonna go straight to bed.
一切尽在掌控
是我
It's me.
早上好
Good morning!
你好吗
How's it going?
你好啊 陌生人
Hey there, stranger.
乔治 你来这干什么
Uh, George? What are you doing here?
什么意思 你昨晚打电♥话♥给我了
What do you mean? You called me last night.
你非常真诚脆弱
You were very raw and vulnerable,
我觉得其实很勇敢
which I found to be brave.
谢谢
Thank you.
为了好玩
Just for funsies,
你还记得我们昨晚的"对话"都谈了什么吗
how do you recall the specifics of our "Conversation"?
记得
Oh, okay.
你说 "我只想让大家都快乐
You said, "I just want everyone to be happy,
所以我们忘记今天的事吧"
so let's forget the whole thing happened."
然后我问"真的吗" 你说"当然"
And I was like, "Are you sure?" and you were like, "Of course."
之后我说"好吧"
And I was like, "Okay."
然后你突然呼吸变得很重
And then you started breathing really heavily,
我觉得你可能睡着了
and I think you might've fallen asleep,
但我没挂断电♥话♥ 只为了以防万一
but I stayed on the line just to make sure,
因为我不能再让一位强势女性
'cause I wasn't about to let another strong woman
死在我的看守下
die on my watch.
一切都好吗
Is everything okay?
我一会再跟你谈这件事
I'm gonna get back to you on that.
我很抱歉打扰你
Hey, I'm really sorry to bother you,
但我需要一些建议
but I need some more advice.
没事
It's fine.
我终于能睡一小时无人打扰的觉了
I was finally getting an hour of uninterrupted sleep,
但没关系
but it's all good.
当你开除了一个人后又不小心
What do you do when you fire a man
把他雇回来了怎么办
and then accidentally rehire him?
我从没遇上过这种事 地球上的多数人也是
That's never happened to me. Or most people on this planet.
好吧 我遇上了
Okay, well, I did it.
木已成舟 我得让他再变回木头
It's done. And I need to undo it.
但他是个善良敏感的人
But he's such a sweet, delicate soul.
我不知道该怎么办
I don't know how.
好吧 换个角度看问题
All right, well, think of it this way.
或许你是在帮这个
Maybe you're doing this guy...
-乔治 -帮乔治的忙
- George. - George a favor.
剧集 | 佐伊的读心歌单 | 导航列表