剧集 | 佐伊的读心歌单 | 导航列表
看流星雨 太棒了
in time to see the meteors. Great!
我爱今天
I love this day!
狮子座流星雨
千载难逢的视觉盛宴
好啊 里夫
Hey there, Leif.
你还好吗
How we doing?
《宇宙绘图报》官宣了
Well, "Charting the Cosmos" called it
"千载难逢的视觉盛宴"
"A once-in-a-generation feast for the eyes,"
汉塞尔大♥师♥想把我们砍出队伍了
and Master Hansel wants to axe us from the team.
我给他送了一份熟食拼盘 他会冷静的
I sent him a deli platter. He'll calm down.
-情况不太妙 -对
- So not great. - Yeah.
真不敢相信我们错过了
Can't believe we missed it.
我注意到
So I noticed,
那个女孩 凯娅给你打电♥话♥让你很分神
you seemed pretty distracted by that girl, Kaia, calling you.
你当然注意到了 没错
Of course you noticed that. Right.
无论你有什么超能力 我都想要
And whatever superpower you have, I want it.
都给你了
It's yours.
拿去吧
Take it.
我饿坏了
I'm starving!
-跟我走走 -好
- Walk with me. - Okay.
给我拿点有米饭的吃的
Get me something with rice in it.
在琼以后 我一直很难
After Joan, I had a really hard time
重回恋爱市场 但最终 我告诉自己
putting myself out there, but eventually, I said
我必须得重新开始约会
I had to start dating again.
然后我在网上认识了凯娅 我们网聊地火热
So I met Kaia online, we had this great text exchange
大概有两个月 之后我们就奔现了
for, like, two months before we decided to meet IRL.
-在现实生活中见面 -我知道奔现的意思
- In real life. - I know what that means.
我们决定去马洛碧餐厅
So we decided to go to Marlowe B's,
那算是分子美食界的顶尖餐厅了
which is like the apex of molecular gastronomy.
对 我知道 那地方提供那个
Oh, yeah. Yeah, yeah. Isn't that the place
充满氮气的"泡沫汉堡"对吧
with the nitrogen-infused "Foam burger"?
对 可以用吸管吃
Yeah. You eat it with a straw.
所以我们去了酒吧
So we go to the bar
在等位的时候喝了一杯
to have a drink while we wait for our table,
然后她收到短♥信♥
and she gets this text
说她必须得走了 因为她祖母中风了
and says she has to go because her grandma had a stroke
-然后去世了 -真不幸
- and died. - That's terrible.
是啊 如果是真的话
Yeah, if it were true.
但她只是不喜欢我
But she just wasn't into me,
所以她编了个借口走人了
so she made up an excuse and bailed.
从那以后我一次都没约会过
And I haven't been on a single date since.
好吧 但是
Okay, but...
她又给你打电♥话♥了 对吧
she called you again, didn't she?
所以无论过去发生了什么
So whatever happened in the past,
听起来宇宙又给了你和凯娅一次机会
it sounds like the universe is giving you another shot with Kaia.
而且这次我们要抓住
And we're gonna take it.
-是吗 -是的
- We are? - We are!
我好迷惑
I'm confused.
你为什么对我这么好
Why are you being so nice to me?
我不知道 因为过去几个月
I don't know. Because people have been
大家都掏空心思对我好
bending over backwards to be nice to me for the past few months,
现在该轮到我回报了
and it's my turn to return the favor.
对你好
To you...
在所有人中我选了你
of all people.
打给她吧
So call her.
然后说什么
And say what?
说今晚你在麦克斯莫餐厅等她
That you'll see her tonight at Maximo!
你能赶紧签了这张许可证吗
Will you please hurry up and sign this permit?
客人都在门口等着了
We have people waiting outside!
你知道什么在门外等着
You know what would be worse
更令人忧心吗
if it were waiting outside?
消防车 急救队
Firetrucks, EMTs,
集体诉讼律师
ambulance-chasing lawyers.
我是在帮你
I'm doing you a service.
这餐厅怎么还没开业
Why hasn't this place opened yet?
应用说我的食物比我先到了
The app says my food is here before I am.
餐厅搞砸了
Restaurant fail.
再等十分钟 我就去网上给差评
10 more minutes, and I'm Yelping.
不 拜托不要给差评
Oh, no. Please do not Yelp.
不准你给差评
Don't you dare Yelp.
我去看看是什么影响了开业
I will go find out what is causing the holdup.
麦克斯 食客都等不及了
Oh! Uh, Max! The foodies are getting restless.
-你觉得几点可以 -我不知道
- What time do you think-- - I have no idea.
但我打算去问问
But I'm about to find out.
-把这个消防许可证裱起来 -好的
- Frame this fire permit. - Okay!
好的好的 就等这一刻了
Okay, okay, okay. This is it.
你们知道该怎么办 你们都培训过了
You know what to do. We trained for this.
现在...
Now...
BGM: Let's Get Loud
♪大声欢呼♪
♪ Let's get loud ♪
♪大声欢呼♪
♪ Let's get loud ♪
♪调高音量 开始狂欢♪
♪ Turn the music up, let's do it ♪
♪来吧各位 大声欢呼♪
♪ Come on, people, let's get loud ♪
♪大声欢呼♪
♪ Let's get loud ♪
♪没人能对你指手画脚♪
♪ Ain't nobody gotta tell ya what you gotta do ♪
♪如果你想活出真我♪
♪ If you wanna live your life ♪
♪活出精彩 就别浪费♪
♪ Live it all the way, and don't you waste it ♪
♪每次感受 每次心跳♪
♪ Every feeling, every beat ♪
♪美妙绝伦 快来感受♪
♪ Can be so very sweet, you gotta taste it ♪
♪放手去吧♪
♪ You gotta do it ♪
♪放手活出自己吧♪
♪ You gotta do it your way ♪
♪-你要证明 -你要证明♪
♪ - You gotta prove it - You gotta prove it ♪
♪你要言出必行♪
♪ You gotta mean what you say ♪
♪放手去吧♪
♪ You gotta do it ♪
♪放手活出自己吧♪
♪ You gotta do it your way ♪
♪你要证明♪
♪ You gotta prove it ♪
♪你要言出必行♪
♪ You gotta mean what you say ♪
♪大声欢呼 大声欢呼♪
♪ Let's get loud, let's get loud ♪
♪没人能对你指手画脚♪
♪ Ain't nobody gotta tell ya what you gotta do ♪
♪不 不行♪
♪ No, no ♪
♪大声欢呼 大声欢呼♪
♪ Let's get loud, let's get loud ♪
♪大声欢呼♪
♪ Let's get loud ♪
♪大声欢呼♪
♪ Let's get loud ♪
♪大声欢呼♪
♪ Let's get loud ♪
♪大声欢呼♪
♪ Let's get loud ♪
♪大声欢呼♪
♪ Let's get loud ♪
♪大声欢呼♪
♪ Let's get loud ♪
♪大声欢呼♪
♪ Let's get loud ♪
♪调高音量 倾心聆听♪
♪ Turn the music up, to hear that sound ♪
♪大声欢呼 大声欢呼♪
♪ Let's get loud, let's get loud ♪
♪没人能对你指手画脚♪
♪ Ain't nobody gotta tell ya what you gotta do ♪
♪不 不行♪
♪ No, no ♪
这地方太酷了
This place is bangin'.
我要去网上写好评
Oh, I'm gonna Yelp about it.
两个人吗
Hi. Party of two?
各位 更多外卖♥♥来了
All right, guys. More deliveries coming in.
四号♥桌 可以出餐了
Table four. Ready to go.
-又有订单了吗 -对 当然 好的
- Order coming up? - Yeah, bet. All right.
加快速度 我们有很多订单
Let's move it! We have a lot of orders up.
流星雨倒计时
-佐伊 -麦克斯
- Zoey? - Oh, Max!
-这该多令人兴奋啊 -确实 非常令人兴奋
- How exciting is this? - Yeah, so exciting.
你点了一份外卖♥♥需要在
Did you order a meal that needs to be assembled
-实验室组装的吗 -那是给里夫的
- in a laboratory? - Oh, that's for Leif.
马洛碧餐厅的外卖♥♥
It's from Marlowe B's.
我在帮他重现之前搞砸的约会
I'm helping him recreate this date of his that went very badly
我给他点了那次他本可以点的餐
by ordering all the things that he would have ordered
因为上次她突然离开了
if she hadn't have bailed on him.
佐伊 这外卖♥♥是用
Zoey, this meal came in a crate
装着干冰的箱子送来的 还附带说明书
with dry ice and an instruction manual.
马洛碧餐厅
今天是我们的开业日
This is our opening night.
你想让今天成为结业日吗
剧集 | 佐伊的读心歌单 | 导航列表